I’m a pats fan a I can’t do it any more tuck rule spy gate the refs gifting us some many games I feel bad this...

I’m a pats fan a I can’t do it any more tuck rule spy gate the refs gifting us some many games I feel bad this sport used to be ok now it’s fucked that should be a touchdown. You guys boycotting this shit game with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NFLFootballOps/status/942559627295764480
youtube.com/watch?v=53t3xFNrGjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the fuck are you posting from

Pats cheat get the * ready

>unknown

Mars pls go

Go away aliens.

At least ((( they )))) can’t fuck with hockey as bad as football got shits a joke I’m op I’m posting from titan

Hey look I’m going to list all the great things the pats did **************

Not gonna lie, former Patriots fan here. It's been fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this team get their hands on the Lombardi Trophy.

it was the correct call

Blown the fuck out how will you recover

Too bad he didn't have possession.

Thanks for being a decent human being.

One of worst parts of the Pats fan base is the raging denial about how the Pats get favorable treatment in crucial situations (which detracts from how in many ways the Pats are an excellent team). It's refreshing you're acknowledging this.

Not watching any more NFL this year.

good use of this pasta

This

Nice troll move Watch the fuckin game

Never seen a team more infested with cheating what a disgrace ********** get these ready *******

maybe learn the rules

As a pats fan we cheated so much I can’t take it any more

You know how that could have been a catch? If he pulled the ball into his body to secure it instead of trying to make a huge play and blowing it, just like Carr did against the Cowboys

That's from 2009 shitposter-kun

>Tomlin butthurt about his shitty team not being able to play with the Patriots

Top fucking kek.

What did they mean by this ?

I thought when your knees are down you are officially considered down. Both of buddies knees were down before he even attempted to reach over the plane.

See

There was no contact so he was not down.
You must complete the process of a catch if you're going to the ground. you must survive the ground. He went for the extension, he hit the ground which loosened the ball from his grasp and it hit the ground. He failed to complete the process. INCOMPLETE PASS.

Megatron in 2010
Dez in 2014
this ain't a new rule

Yeah he deff didn’t catch it right lmao

>no one is that stupid good try troll

Ball is dead when it breaks the plane

The NFL is in control of the headsets dipshit

Mike Pereira in 2010, when he was NFL official, said exactly the opposite - the pull in and then extend is a football move, TD happens when ball breaks plane.

nice try but it's clearly a new rule invented just for the patriots so they could cheat

Only when you're a runner

Nothin ever malfunctions Lel

For a runner, yes. He wasn't a runner dumbshit. If you're in the endzone and a ball hits you in the hands and a defender knocks it out before you complete it is it still a catch?

Wonder what this means

>read the flowchart
You are degenerate. It wasn't a catch, JuJu wasn't a runner therefore when he broke the goal line it wasn't an automatic touchdown, and because Juju didn't survive the ground with the ball in control, and then it touched the ground sealing the deal. Stop false flagging Stillerfag, you aren't fooling anyone

He deff didn’t become a runner you must be new here

watch the laces

the ball literally spins

its not a catch

Did ju ju catch it or James ?

Good memories
youtube.com/watch?v=53t3xFNrGjg

You must be new to the NFL casual.

I mistyped out of habit, James==juju in that post.

The word "football move" is irrelevant, it hasn't been in the rule book in years.

bait, obviously not a pats fan.

was not a catch mate, enough with the double standard when shit happens in the pats favor. if it was the pats getting dinged, no one would give a fuck, and really they'd be travelling in it, lauding the call. this is why no one takes it seriously. it's the rule that sucks, rail on that, but not just because it was the pats. but this was obviously no catch.

When have the pats ever got dinged ?
Do tell us

>One of worst parts of the Pats fan base is the raging denial about how the Pats get favorable treatment in crucial situations

>what is deflategate
>what is spygate

I can't stand this bullshit. Half of you retards say that Goodell and the NFL babies the pats while forgetting all the autistic shit thrown their way. It's like the stupid fucks who call the diving at the qb's knees a "Brady rule" when that shit went into effect after Palmer got btfo.

Also, want to know something crazy? Know how they say the refs baby Brady with late hits and shit? Tell me why there is a 10% chance per fucking game that even gets called. Tell me why it's happened a whopping 24 fucking times in his long ass career.

>Tell me why it's happened a whopping 24 fucking times in his long ass career.
"cause they don't call holding penalties on you either

Like when New York got called for holding during the helmet catch? Really went New England's way during that crucial situation.

Offensive holding is the most ticky tack call in the game. If you had half a brain you'd realize that.