Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:

If you've never written a script Max Landis is a better writer than you.

If you've never done stand up Amy Schumer is a better comedian than you.

If you've never made a movie Tommy Wiseau is a better filmmaker than you.

I've sucked a dick but I'm pretty certain OP is a bigger faggot than me

Tommy is a good example but Max and Amy are products of nepotism.

But I have done all those, except make a movie (have been in one though).
What about you, faggot OP?

Max Landis is both a fine writer and rainbowkin.

I wrote a script. It was supposed to be a standalone short film on its own, but for some reason Hollywood bought it and then inserted it wholesale into a blockbuster film. Here's an excerpt:

>INT. LAND CRUISER JOSTLING OVER UNEVEN TERRAIN - DAY
>Three Hooded Men guarded by East European Militia. A third Militia drives. Next to him is a nervous, bespectacled man.

>bespectacled

fpbp

Daily Reminder

These aforementioned hacks are shit at their profession. Amy Schumer would be incorrect talking shit about my skill as a doctor. Im correct when I talk shit about her """"""""comedy""""""""

max landis has written good stories in the past

Does Max Landis have a mother? I mean, it seems likely, but I've never seen her/heard about her/heard her name. I've seen John Landis's penis on the Internet, but never his wife/concubine.

His mother is Deborah Landis, a costume designer that is responsible for the classic Indiana Jones outift, you uncultured cunt.

Woah! Screencap me in this post! This homosexual just burned OP

>Deborah Landis, a costume designer that is responsible for the classic Indiana Jones outift

You mean the "who even remembers Bogart lol" copycat hack?

Go to bed, MAAAAAAAAAAX

end it

Not quite, because of Schrödinger's paradox.

It is unproven that each of us on Sup Forums, yes I'm speaking of (you), are not in fact a superior screen writer, comedian or movie maker than Landis, Schumer or Wiseau respectively.

Anons, please celebrate your triumph!

>you must respect this person because they tried

noice babeh

If I've never done any of those things then how could anyone know how good I am at them?

Bliz to includ in cap

I don't care if this was set up by the big faggot OP himself, I laughed when I opened the thread

>i express mirth
reddit

Writing in the snow with your piss makes you a better writer than Max Landis.

Apologies, I'll go post in some other threads about how much I hate everything so I can bring my average levels of enjoyment back down to proper Sup Forums levels

>not having done something = not being able to recognize when other people are bad at it
your redit logic is impeccable