youtube.com/watch?v=r3gemGgRryI
youtube.com/watch?v=86xi7IiEOJw
youtube.com/watch?v=M5Lko9rCCE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, was it?

CRINGE KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

youtu.be/w_0hfhuO8bc

How do you fuck up genetically so fucking bad that you spawn not only one but two kids like those?

Was the mother at her 60's?

Canadian.

The true question is why was that kid so smug?

A family of autists.

You can really see the hatred in the white devil's eyes. Even at such a young age.

And why was he making those weird whistling noises?

>Cause you never know if you might have to send it back
Why are women like this?

youtu.be/sCna3DMwG7I

Heil Katana

>"""adult""" men that buy swords

Self defense bruh

guns

Northerners aren't allowed to into the second amendment

You never know user

lilmo legit looks like a person with down syndrome

I STILL regularly check Kagenoaku's channel after seeing his vid on ED in 2010ish. He lives within 60 miles of me, too.

a baseball bat

get your eyes checked

Bear Jew?

What's the obsession with people like this and Japanese katanas? What's so special about them?

JUST a hobby

What's the obsession with people like this and meme frogs? What's so special about them?

Well, yeah, I'm into cocks, which is why I'm asking you.

They are "cool", just like fedora hats, cigars, fingerless gloves and whiskey on the rocks.
It's almost guaranteed that these people were raised by a single mother, or had a really absent father, thus never experiencing masculinity in their real lives and thus trying to mimic male characters from movies and comic books in their mannerism.
t. armchair psychologist who knows a bunch of people like that

Wew

Simple, I enter defense mode, raising my sword, and blocking all your bullets while rapidly charging you and slicing you in half. Nothing personnel.

>It's almost guaranteed that these people were raised by a single mother, or had a really absent father, thus never experiencing masculinity in their real lives and thus trying to mimic male characters from movies and comic books in their mannerism.

No, that's niggers with gangsta culture.

People wearing fedoras and carrying around katanas are just autists.

*sheaths bloodied death tool*

that's actually a spot on analysis on the fedora conundrum, i'm baffled that i read actually something that made sense on Sup Forums

YOU get YOUR eyes checked you retarded faggot
she looks like a retard in that picture
like a big forehead
chink eyed
eyes close together
doing stupid shit
retard

get real

W E W

>he insulted my ugly waifu..
>I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!
>"W E W"
>sure did show him
lilymo is fucking ugly

Same cause, different outcomes due to a different culture. Black guys from the ghetto have rappers as role models and end up killed for doin nuffin, European middle class kids follow shitty comic book characters and end up complaining that the Yu-gi-oh cards they received as a present for their 18th birthday were not as good as those from their main deck and that girls are bitches for not dating "nice guys" like them.

>black boys without fathers
become Niggers that pursue a false sense of masculinity by becoming a gang member mimicking gangster rapper

>white boys without fathers
become Autists that pursue a false sense of masculinity by becoming "gentleman" and mimicking men like Humphrey Bogart

post more cringe kino you autists and stop arguing.

Did they just find and date the reverse gender versions of themselves? Jesus christ.

I CANT WATCH THIS

>i smell gaijin

i take it back. Once you realize the man woman on the left is into it it becomes kind of cute.

But you don't "become" an autist, you retard.

What you call "autism" isn't autism either, faggot

It literally is.

It literally isn't.

How does that even make sense as a response, you clown? Yes, when I say "autism" I do indeed mean autism.

Then you can become an "autist", since it's just extreme social cluelessness, unless you are implying that social behavior is genetic

A fine request, sir, but "cringe" cannot ever be considered true kino. It takes a turbulent mind, wrapped up in anxiety and self-contempt, to appreciate the fineties of "cringe". The serene-minded kino aficianado simply has no use for it. So, having arrived at this conclusion, I would have to ask you to reword your request to "post more cringe clips," "clips" being the operative word here.

All best,
user

>They are "cool"
THEY ARE
youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM&t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=r3gemGgRryI
youtube.com/watch?v=86xi7IiEOJw

>these people become social rejects that excel only in stuff like their hobbies and try absurd things to fit into society

sound pretty autistic to me, you autistic fuck

The guy has some objectively smooth moves

Every Canadian I've ever met has a retarded cousin/aunt/uncle

>since it's just extreme social cluelessness,
It isn't. Why are you even talking about this stuff? You don't know anything about it.

>unless you are implying that social behavior is genetic
What I'm implying is that autism isn't caused by absentee fathers. I'm also implying that you're a buffoon who should have stopped responding about three posts ago in order to save at least a little bit of face.

Every Clapistanian I've ever met *was* someone's retarded counsin/aunt/uncle.

You leave Will alone, he is the king of the Voltron weapon bird.

My sword is a tool of justice ...
*looks at bloody sword*
.... but this.... isn't my sword....

truth

if you can't appreciate the asmr value of an autistic family unboxing a sword then you have no taste

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5Lko9rCCE4

shaddup you burgalar

Those chad-sounding guys are so kewl

wow what a sperg

Lmao. How the heck is this cringe? I could listen to that guy talk for hours.

>faggot commentary
wtf these two gays arent fooling anyone about how beta they are