Kinda Running out of GOOD shows to watch and mostly hate watching bullshit shows now need some good shows...

Kinda Running out of GOOD shows to watch and mostly hate watching bullshit shows now need some good shows recommendations

People vs. OJ Simpson

I really liked this episode

The Expanse

the americans
bates motel
the young pope

>The Expanse
is it relationship heavy really cant take scifi that is about human relationships

Deutschland 83, Taboo, The Last Kingdom, Utopia, The Americans, The Night Manager, Young Pope, Fleabag, Mozart in the Jungle, Forged in Fire, Quarry, You're the Worst.

taboo was dog shit the 1st few episode drew people in with the grit but they fucked it with

>Utopia
saw the trailer few years ago wanted to watch it but forgot about it is it good

ended up watching this dog shit

Yeah. First season is better than the second, but there's nothing better to watch so just finish both.

One of the main characters is a waifuist

Why? Because everyone went full retard?

What the fuck is that dead thing on his head?

What's so bad about Taboo? I downloaded the first seas, hafen't watched a whole episode yet.

Prison Break

House of Cards, The West Wing, Political Animals

The Flash is capekino

I'm sorry

The Sopranos
The Shield
The Wire
True Detective season one
Mad Men
Six Feet Under
Breaking Bad
Band of Brothers
Homicide: Life on the Street
Twin Peaks
Home Improvement

THAT JUST KEPT PULLING SHIT OUT THEIR ASSES THAT WAS ANOTHER LOST

>bates motel
great show tbqh

>mfw Morgan considered a murdering psychopath like that Wolf guy's life worth not only saving but actively defending, but was willing to strangle Richard to death

No it didn't, bredda

Weeds was great

i started watching this in my teen and a few years later when i saw a few episodes of it the were runing from the ILLUMANITI

PATRIOT.

Everybody in this thread needs to watch Patriot. It's an Amazon show, metacritic gave it a bad score because they're pleb shits, but it's actually 10/10 comedic gold.

>Postin a little greentext to grab your attention
Watch Patriot, you shits.

Wrong Utopia bro

>Amazon show
Sounds shitty

Yeah, but the Company/Illuminati was the enemy since the first season

True Detective. The first season only.

The Night Manager

It's not shitty. Just watch the pilot and if you don't like it, fuck off.

Now Sneaky Pete. THAT show was terrible.

Colony.

Vice Principals
Quarry (surprisingly great)
Ideal (UK) (torrents)

Nothing, it's great. Ignore him he watches Expanse.

>Ideal
Fucking awful bullshit

Already mentioned, but Bates Motel, American Crime (abc), The Zoo, Terra Nova (Netflix), Big Little Lies, Z-Nation, Bones(fox basic channel?) Humans(amc), Fear the walking dead(amc, Comcast, Netflix), Call the Midwife(PBS, U.K channels?), Iron Fist, The Flash, D. C's Legends of Tomorrow, Better Call Saul,

>Humans(amc), Fear the walking dead(amc, Comcast, Netflix), Call the Midwife(PBS, U.K channels?), Iron Fist, The Flash, D. C's Legends of Tomorrow

All shit

Black Sails
The Expanse

Is The Night of any good? Seriously asking

wait, I didn't hallucinate this?

Yeah. I think it works better if you marathon the whole thing instead of watching one episode per week.

It's v. not vs.

Who was retarded?

watch Fortitude if you don't want to be a pleb

never heard of it
not gunna watch it

Alright OP that's 20 shows to occupy your time I hope to never you see in a TWD thread again about how you're some apathetic but also sad prisoner to your viewing habits.

>Ignore him he watches Expanse.
kek

this is a list of shit
do not watch any of these
>iron fist
that hasnt even been released yet
wtf

I keep seeing people recommend The Expanse
I don't get the hype, i'm on season 1 episode 5 and it's pretty slow and i don't feel like watching another minute. What's so good about it??

isnt this a movie? I've had it on DVD for more than a decade

i think it has to do with people wanting a show to fill the void of not having a new star trek type show
they are just happy that theres SOMETHING remotely like it on the air so they support it
it doesnt have to be good
it just has to cater to a certain group of people
if there is an audience for it then it will be made
that last part is the exact reason why there is a new star trek show coming out in a few months