Is there a worse action flick than this? I can't believe how overrated this thing is

Is there a worse action flick than this? I can't believe how overrated this thing is

God the Redditors trying to bait gets more obvious by the day

I feel lonely sometimes too, but the solution isn't to bait for replies.

boondock saints is more overrated and has much shittier action

the action scenes were pretty slick and keanu is always likable

kys op

>I'm le thinking I'm back

Normie meme for normies who think they like B action movies

>I'm le thinking I'm back

Normie meme for normies who think they like B action movies

Am i being baited here? Very clever ruse, my friends

>boondock saints
gee, that film is terrible. especially the acting of that one autist that roleplays the gunfights. if it didn't come out after everyone went crazy for quentin tarantino it wouldn't have gained this level of popularity

So how was your day today?

It just started. Right now i'm drinking some coffee

Yeah me too, coffee makes me shit real bad though.

Different user here, I had some earlier too. I don't get mad shits when I drink coffee, but when I used to smoke a cigarette and drink a coffee it was like literally flipping buckets.

Overall I thought it bogged down too often.
The hype is bizarre.

I was at a friends house one day when he put boondock saints 2 on. I've never wanted to leave someone's house so bad in my life

I also just had a cop of coffee. What a small world

It's good but certainly overhyped.

dude didn't you like that sweet Marilyn Manson song it was so hella freaking epic they played it twice

>Check out the girl in 214, she's a runaway. She's only 13 years old, that's some real lolita shit. Real lolita shit
What did he mean by this?

>Can actually tell what the fuck is going on in the movie during the action scenes

Bad movie my ass.

Cig+coffee in the morning is shitmaker. You light one up, drink and go shit-shower.

Its bad when you're in a hurry though

I agree, the action scenes were well made. The plot and acting is awful though, felt like i was watching a cheesy videogame

Meh, if you want an action flick this is about as good as it gets.

If you didn't like it you probably just don't like the genre.

I do like the genre, that's exactly why i'm shitting on it. The fact they could screw such a basic premise (revenge plot) is baffling, good thing the action scenes make it bearable but the plot is utter dogshit and anyone who disagrees needs to watch more movies

>anyone who disagrees needs to watch more movies

You are truly a pathetic creature.

Please return to reddit.

1st one was shit but 2nd one was full on 90's camp fun.

>tfw JW2 was actually a nice spoof film on par with Hot Fuzz

name an objectively better action movie

DUDE MUSCLE CARS PEELING OUT LMAO
Pretty lame overall. The house shootout and the bathhouse/club shootout are the only things worth watching.

In recent years?
>dredd
>fury road

lmao you're the one who needs to go back there mate, they seem to love this shitty ass movie

compared to all action films at the minute thats alot more than other films

The Accountant shits on Wick. Also Raid 1, Dredd, Grunting Max, etc. and that's just a couple from the last years.
If you honestly meant a better action movie of all time you need to go back to Redit, fagget.

>Dredd
Yes

>Fury Road
no

underageres