Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums hates this guy?

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums hates this guy?

Don't just say "jew"
Don't just say "neocon"
Don't just say "trump hater"

Can anyone actually refute what this man says?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ly75-R5TN8
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/noam-chomsky-the-cleverest-zionist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not that anyone disagrees it's just he shilled so hard and became so cucked that it's hard to listen to him anymore

>>
>Can anyone actually refute what this man says?
You mean like when he called Trump the same as Hitler?

He is obnoxious.
He is a midget.
He went full retard when he diceded to side with Michelle Fields.

He's a manlet, I never trust any man below 5'8"

Jewish Neocons are not good things.

Those are valid reasons to dislike people, especially when combined.

He's actually more based than Trump. He has proposed a US immigration policy that includes only countries from western europe, canada, az/nz, and japan. That would solve literally everything.

So is he actually having that debate with Milo or was that just some memery? I find them both obnoxious for different reasons but I was still interested in seeing that shitshow and haven't heard anything about it since the "announcement"

short

Fpbp

He is 5'8. How does that matter?

He's a Jewish neocon Trump hater who needs a booster seat whenever he sits at the dinner table and someone to make airplane noises while spoonfuls of baby food go into his mouth.

>complains about political correctness for years
>goes on tours, gives speeches, and goes on tv talking about how bad political correctness is
>when a non-politically correct presidential candidate comes on the scene he relentlessly attacks him and tries to whip up a scandal with michelle fields and says on twitter that trump embodies "toxic masculinity"

He showed his true colors.

the michelle fields incident exposed him as being someone who is willing to lie to american public and discredit a man who did nothing wrong

also, white knighting for that bitch was pathetic

>Don't just say "jew"
>Don't just say "neocon"
>Don't just say "trump hater"

It's because he's a Manlet, they're not to be trusted

he uses hyperbole all the time and misinformation. He's not wrong on everything but his obsession with Trump is really annoying

>Don't just say "jew"
>Don't just say "neocon"
But those are all perfect valid reasons

The Michelle Fields incident showed he can never admit he is wrong. And he says he is a repuplican but is more critical of Trump than Hillary.

He pretends like Romney is a pillar of conservatism now but Romney is as liberal as Trump.

He was cool up until he showed himself to be a white knight cuck with the (((Michelle Fields))) crap.

He lied, got caught, doubled down and turned into a parody. The Israel loving neocon thing doesn't help

He made his name railing against SJW and pushing his motto of "facts don't care about your feelings" then resorted to SJW "listen and believe" tactics to shill for Michelle Fields and dynamited his credibility with his fans. Sad!

Also
>jew
>neocon
>Trump hater
Don't tell me what I can't say, faggot. Go fuck yourself.

he was pro-cruz for months

the word cuck triggers him

he has only fucked one woman in his life

he cannot handle any oy vey good goy shill for the high score trash talk

michelle fields

>neocon
All you need to know. Neocons serve the interests of Israel, not America.
Let's be rid of them for good.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ly75-R5TN8
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0

>Ad hominem.
>Ad hominem.
>Ad hominem.
FTFY

Why are those not allowed? Because you're a jew hating trump and anti-neocon?

Saved thanks

Hes a zionist shill who believes the US should fight all Israel's wars for them.

DUDE Sup Forums IS ONE PERSON LMAO

Can someone give me a rundown on the Michelle Fields thing?

I want Ben Shapiro to sit on my face

Milo backed out.

I don't hate him, but I stopped giving a fuck about him when he decided to throw his career away just to white knight for a retard.

He a Jew. His smug isn't forced. He actually loves to tell bullshit to the gullible goym. Follow him. Trust him.

Goym.

I used to like him, but lost all respect for him after the Michelle Fields bullshit. He started throwing around the buzzwords which he used to condemn, making a mountain out of a molehill. Just like SJWs do and just like he used to condemn.

If he ever realizes what a prick that he is being, I would forgive him, but it would need to be a proper apology.

Come home Ben.

He's a hypocrite

Who is this semen demon

I don't like jews and I'm certainly not in favor of Israel but I think Ben Shapiro is clearly very intelligent and highly moral and I agree with everything I've ever heard him say. I don't hate Trump either, I just think he's unnecessarily obnoxious at times.

>michelle and ben work for breitbart
>at a press conference cory lewandowski moves her away when she gets too close to trump
>fields claims cory tried to throw her down to the ground and nearly broke her arm
>Ben sides with fields and says that Trump is a sexist bigot for having a campaign manager who's such a clear woman beater
>Ben quits breitbart in his assrage
>camera footage later shows cory barely nudged fields
>Ben still never admits he was wrong and just doing it to hurt trump

Kinda unrelated but I found this amusing:

>Chomsky the anti-nationalist and anti-imperialist voice is, when all is said and done, a Zionist supporter of the ethnically-Jewish state of Israel.

>Chomsky opposes the cultural boycott of Israel and argues that BDS, rather than targeting Israel, should first of all focus on the United States as a backer of Israel. (As though the two were mutually exclusive . . .).
>Chomsky denies the Israel Lobby has been a critical influence on U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East, arguing instead (rather ludicrously) that U.S. support is based on imperial interests, notoriously attacking Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer’s breakthrough book, and arguing that the Israel Lobby is no more influential than, say, the tobacco lobby.
>Chomsky is opposed to the right of return for descendants of the Palestinian refugees who were expelled from their lands in the 1948 Israeli-Arab War.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/noam-chomsky-the-cleverest-zionist/

Actually he's 5'9

Mostly the michelle field thing,

#ComeHomeBenji

There is a huge difference between dislike and distrust.

I love the guy. I just know that Jews have a culture of trickery and thinking "goyim" are beneath them and they see it as achievement to fool people.

So I just don't trust him really.

That's all it is. I know he'll default to the tribe at some point.

I personally admire and respect Jews and I would love to see Israel figure out a proper existence at some point, certainly not how it is now.

Not only Michelle altough that was probably the biggest incident. It showed how biased and opinionated he is.

He frequently delve into retarded conspiracy theory like 'trump is broke' and give credit to the stupid theory that he might be an hillary plant.

He also goes with that childish view of Trump being bad at business because he failed an handful of times while completely ignoring the 100s of times he succeded. He has a couple billion $ to back that up

He expect Trump to disavow everything and everybody all the time. Like could you imagine somebody asking hillary to disavow a dude on twitter who told a pro-trump figure to kill himself? He's clearly butthurt at the altright and lash out on trump.

I dunno if it's an american thing but Ben seem to expect Trump to be an exact carbon copy of whatever his view on conservatism is. I'd never vote ever again in any canadian election if I was even half as picky and demanding as this guy

There's a lot more instances too but theyre more specific

Oh? I guess he's all talk unless he's shit-talking people on Twitter or condescending to undergrads.

I enjoyed Milo's impish mischievous streak for a good long while, but he's starting to sound like a broken record and seem very one dimensional.

Manlet
Cuckservative
thin skinned

Jewish Supremacist who uses the Holocaust as a reason for some of his political beliefs. Dislikes Trump and won't shut up about how much he hates him, while being practically silent on Hillary despite saying she'd be worse. He needs to get his priorities in order.

Personally I hate him because he's a neoconservative, Trump-hating Jew

I've watched a lot of his videos, he talks a lot, and I mean a LOT.
He uses the standard practice of pulling off a lot of statements and counter-points without ever bothering to back them up, but since he goes so fast and talks over people by the time he's done they're left confused and at a loss.
Mind you I consider most of his arguments sound but the way he pushes them is terrible and manipulatory.
I have mixed feeling about him, I'd probably hate his shit if he was on the other side though.

While everything you wrote is true, I believe Ben is just a kike who sold his soul to his masters. He's one of the most brilliant public minds in America today, so it's a shame to see him ruin his credibility by selling out so hard and so obviously.

Of course he did. Milo is about 80% pomp and faggotry. He can't handle a serious mind like Ben who probably doesn't even know how to play along with his bullshit to the degree that Rubin did when he was on that show.

>Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums hates this guy?
>Don't just say "jew"
>Don't just say "neocon"

>tell me why Sup Forums hates this guy without saying any of the reasons why Sup Forums hates this guy