Friendly reminder that this country isn’t worth a damn in any sports of value...

Friendly reminder that this country isn’t worth a damn in any sports of value. Basketball could arguably be the SOLE exception.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
chartsbin.com/view/33104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excuse me? Fuck the fuck pff you insufferable cunt. My thread has absolutely nothing to do with politics. Electrocute yourself.

They're ok at soccer. I'm sure they'll put in a respectful performance at the World Cup.

don't you mean the soul exception?

no?

We're pretty good in a lot of other things - like swimming, for example. We aren't called the Ameriswims for nothing. We're also pretty relevant at hockey. We even beat Canada once in the Olympics.

maybe is more your speed

>Basketball could arguably be the SOLE exception.
>arguably

>We're pretty good in a lot of other things - like swimming

You've just picked a niche sport to roid at so you can horde olympic medals. The amount of swimming medals that make up the American olympic total is hilarious. There's way too many medals for swimming and America exploits it with their roid fish. We do the same shit with cycling.

U mad, nigga?

>He doesn't watch MMA

No.

> Baseball
> Basketball
> Hockey
> Swimming
> Gymnastics
> Most Track and Field Sports
> Golf

>swimming is a niche sport
>literally every country does it

who care

stop posting this autistic BITCH

Football (gridiron), baseball, hockey, and golf are the only sports worth watching.

>> Swimming
>> Gymnastics
>> Most Track and Field Sports
>> Golf
Individual games, not real sports

The other 3 are real sports but niche sports world wide, you suck at all the top 10 most popular sports in the world

is this the daily euroshart seethe thread?

go to bed yorip

>Chinese have mo medals overall
>Britards get second place for having one more gold medal
Olympics rankings not even once

Being good at sports is a sign of being poor. Only poor people go in to professional sports to escape poverty.

Niggercrash, boreball, furpuck and trustfundswing are irrelevant, garbage piece of shit sports.

Thats simply not true

what about polo? or cricket?

why are you even here?

Germany dominate "soocer" or "povertyball" and they are richer than the USA

Stop being retarded

they also have more silver medals...

Lmao not even close to true

>dominate olympics
>hurr america sucks at sports

you have to go back you ugly brown goblins

Your image doesn't prove shit, European countries have something called "taxes" so they can have free healthcare and free universities. Americans are poorer even if they make more money, they have a worse life quality

Michael Phelphs can swim fast in different styles so he can win 20 medals in one Olympic, we won the last gold in hockey with a team of 20 guys and only got 1 medal, and they had to play during almost a month to win 1 medal. Phelphs won 1 por day after only one race lmao. The Olympics isn't a good way to measure a nation's success in sports

You are comparing individual athletes in niche "sports" to teams playing the most competitive and popular sports on Earth. Winning one WC in soccer is harder than winning 200 Olympic medals

>americans are poorer even if they make more money

>this one Argie who goes into every thread about America/American sports and tries to look smart

Pic related, it's him

Do you know what being poor means?

I can't believe I actually agree with argentina about something

I'm sure you do since you live in an african shithole

Yes, I've seen Argentina

Yes, we are poor

But at least I can attend university and have a surgery literally for free

Poor people here can do that as well. Gjge.

And in North Korea EVERYTHING is free! How awesome?

youll need it after the burger king you work at because your argentinitan """degree""" is worthless gets shot up by some argentininiggers

if only the goalposts moved this quickly when messi lined up that free kick in the world cup final

If you’re getting surgery and education for free it means you’re too poor to even be eligible to pay taxes and your life must be terrible.

North Korea is different, but if you said Cuba I'd agree. they are a quite good country considering their history. Of course they look bad if you compare them to first world countries, but compared to other (former)Catholic countries in the new world, they are elite

You can be a student and don't need to work here

>he rates cricket

there's only one team sport that's not niche.

a big step down sees cricket, rugby, basketball and baseball all floating around the same level of global relevance, depending how you measure it.

The US offers healthcare programs to people under 25 going through college.

only combat sports matter. the rest are for wimps that offer no bragging rights.

See? I can be objective. We suck at cricket but I accept it's one of the most popular sports in the world and winning a WC at that sport must be hard because the talent pool is massive

Why do Americans deny soccer, cricket and field hockey are relevant and you suck at them? These are the 3 most popular sports in the world

t. soy

He is objectively right, these sports are indeed irrelevant

It doesn't mean they are bad or people shouldn't enjoy them. I understand Americans who watch their own sports, they are brainwashed into thinking everything from the USA is better

bruh stop posting

Baseball is a better version of cricket and doesn’t pull the vast majority of it’s supposed popularity from one extremely poor and overpopulated country (India).

America’s, Japan’s, AND Korea’s professional baseball leagues all have a higher revenue than India’s top Cricket league.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue

>revenue
Is that unironically your only argument?

There are literally only 30 professional American football teams in the whole world, you can't tell that sport is more relevant than field hockey that is played for hundred of millions of people worldwide. Of course the revenue in American football is higher, it doesn't mean it's more relevant: your sports are more about show thant he actual sport

It’s the only argument I need. Field Hockey isn’t the top sport in literally any country in the world. It’s about as relevant as swimming.

chartsbin.com/view/33104

It is here, in China, England, Australia, Germany, Holland, India, Pakistan, etc, etc, etc

You seem to forget about 50% people are women, and field hockey is by far the most popular sport amongst them

>Women’s opinions matter

All the more reason why it’s a non-sport

Oh, the epic "pretending to hate women" meme, well done Sup Forumsro!!!1

We dominate Women's soccer. Therefore America is dominant at soccer. Checkmate my negro friend

Let me rephrase that, women’s opinions don’t matter as far as sports go.

Female soccer is irrelevant and a niche sport. Field hockey is the most popular sport amongst women

Just one World Baseball Classic.

Literally everyone in the world who plays baseball wants to play in the states.

>Basketball
>a sport of value
what are you basing this on?

His obsession with negroes.