Fucking gypo cunts

Any fellow people from the united caliphate of the disbanded kingdom dealt with irish gypsies?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172143/Slavery-trial-Travellers-guilty-keeping-men-concentration-camp-conditions-filthy-caravan-site.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/men-appear-court-accused-passing-11399399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw I'm a pikey

Why do pikeys always go get 15 other gypos when things kick off?

>Not having backup

Well no, if i have a problem with a person i have it out with that single person rather than getting other people involved becuase thats what men do

Once spotted a gang of them tearing down a country lane on their horse-drawn chariot dealies.

Looked like fun.

>backup

I thought you cunts were masters of bare knuckle fighting and be breach in general

You are just pussy monkeys
As soon as shit hits the fan the whole caravan gets out.
Guppies are the same all over.
Just like taxi drivers and white van drivers.

Never understand why people enjoy getting into fights with satisfactory odds.

The true beauty of any fight is when the odds are such that you are expected to lose and still win.

15:1 pathetic 1:1 boring 1:15 now that's a fight that could be enjoyable.

I'm British but I've spent most of my whole life in Ireland, we call them travellers here, I went to school with them, it was hilarious watching teachers try to deal with their shit

Oh no, we do that but you see you people don't.
I'm not saying we'd all jump one lad, they're just there as a safety.

I heard they usually don't go to school. But I've never met any I don't think.

Last night saw some gypos riding around on horses and whipping them hard so i had a go at them about it and it l kicked off, tonight a group of 5 30 something gypos turned up and we had a punch up

>I'm not saying we'd all jump one lad, they're just there as a safety.

The fun part about fighting is the lack of safety, having 15 guys come with you to a fight is like wearing a condom, pretty boring.

They have to go to school until they finish Junior cert by law, I don't know what the English equivalent is but that's around 15 years old where they all leave. Their attendance was awful as well. They were mostly harmless in school, it's the older ones that are dangerous I've ended up tripping on psychs in a house when a car full of travellers with tire irons and baseball bats tried to break into the house and smashed all the windows

i had a traveller in my class in primary school he threw a chair at a teacher was pretty funny

There was a gaggle of the little cunts on the bus the other.
Stank like shit

Have you actually been in many fights? Its not only fists.

No, but he's cute. Post more user.

Are they Celtic genetically?

My brother saw one smash a car window with a hammer outside a pub, l got robbed an entire 50c when I was around 13/14

t. Ahmed

Attached cartoon is a classic from Viz.

They look like regular white people

Im not sure, i see them as nigger tier with the whole ' ill fight you only if theres back up otherwise id get fucked up'

What's the deal with Pikey's? Are they actually Roma or whatever? They look like white people.

It's harmful words as well that could trigger PTSD.

Not in the wild. Roomed with a half pikey in uni, he was a good lad. So was his full-pikey dad when I met him. But I imagine they're like most minorities, harmless individually but they become more of a problem as their numbers increase.

In celbridge yeah, there's the lynches. They're all over 6 foot 5 and they're absolutely mental. The da put a screwdriver through the bonnet of a garda car.

Apparently travelers, knackers in Ireland are so insular and inbred that a level of genetic drift has occurred, so much so that they warrant being labeled as a separate ethnic group.

>Have you actually been in many fights? Its not only fists.
Depends on what you call "many" I don't think I get into fights a lot, but when I do I enjoy it.

Of course it's not just fists, but if someone has a gun, your 15mates aren't going to help you much, and if it's just bats or knives you can always run and look for a more advantageous position.

World is full of weapons, if they come with prepared weapons, just improvise.

So all you Brits and Australian anti-gun crusaders have to deal with this human garbage and you wonder why we need guns to defend against niggers?

Wut? These are not Roma.

What kind of special brand of gypos you got, m80s? Is it basically just Irish people?

never seen a white gypsy before, here they look like pic related

>you can always run
>Human garbage
>Coming from a yank

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gR8cLYxTQx8

Sums them up perfectly

>"Cuppa tea fer the big fella"

>implying pikeys can write

work in retail and they're nothing but criminal scum. I'd gas the lot of em before nigs and pakis any day

more or less. some call them travellers to avoid confusion.

We are evolving
I'm sure you would. kek, you're a fucking Anglo. It wouldn't be the first time.

Well knackers is an offensive term to use, most people I know more commonly say travellers

There are some camping with their caravans under a bridge near where I live, saw them whilst riding bus home

They litter more than Mexicans. Didn't you people ever learn to use a trash can?

They're not Roma. Different race, same lifestyle, similar culture.

>Is it basically just Irish people?

They used to be tinkers and shit. Wandered around doing agricultural work, fruit picking and the like.

Always quick to have it away with any decent gear if nobody's looking.

Well if you can't run you are fucked.

They don't seem to be Sinti either, where the hell do they come form and why do they speak english so poorly?

You aren't a gyppo. Gyppos are illiterate and too drunk to post coherently at this time of night.

People where i moved to are shit scared of pikey scum so they dont get involved so i always end up throwing punches, i was told as a youngster gypos are nothing but waste of spaces and deserve a good punch up

They are Irish

They're not against a bit of slavery if they can get away with it as well.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172143/Slavery-trial-Travellers-guilty-keeping-men-concentration-camp-conditions-filthy-caravan-site.html

Used to get a tonne of them passing through my village when I was younger, worst part was how they would leave horse shit everywhere and never bother to do anything regarding it. Also horses walking on public paths and not on the roads pissed me off a lot.

Classic German. Enjoying fights he can't possibly win.

I hate this curly haired freckle faced degenerates

why donnt we just give them a traveller Israel as a containment zone

Is every irishman carrying the traveler gene?

These people are practically niggers.

>Classic German. Enjoying fights he can't possibly win.

A Heinrich! We're going to miss you when we leave.

I am. Its pretty funny watching you lads.
Kill yourselves lads. We are the most alpha men in Britain. While you poofs sit behind a screen typing away all day your culture and history is being erased.

Why do Gypsies allow their 5yo daughters to dress and dance like pole dancers?
Why do Gypsy blokes have ugly assed haircuts *ratstails* ? :( they're a degenerative lot

gyppo call outs are fucking hilarious though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs

This would solve the problem for good, upstanding Brits.

Yeah they will try every which way to make some money other than working an actual job, which is weird consider how hard some of them work, they literally have a secret language that only they know so they can communicate with each other in secret in front of other people and police, even Wikipedia will tell you that

They are so inbred they are like mutant Irish at this stage.
Lower class/poor Irish people do look similar to them sometimes i think.

That's the thing, they are British, just retarded. We have real gypos and they look like Pajeets. They are way better than niggers though, and can kinda act normal if they find a way to earn money legally.

Why are your gypsies whiter than ours? You're not having sex with them are you Slovenia?

Over the next few weeks im going full pikey purge since its summer, look for updates last year ended up getting a chainsaw pulled on me

Yeah you can instantly tell by the way a person looks if they are a traveller or not

Had various run-ins with pikeys.
Only ever negative interactions desu
Thieving cunts or violent cunts or both.
Most people try to steer clear...

Travelers are very inbred.it's why they all look the same.

they're descendants of irish travellers but since some people call the gypsies some others just assumed connections to roma

>Not this

>Yeah you can instantly tell by the way a person looks if they are a traveller or not

Indeed. They have a certain glazed over tattooed fuckwit look, like they're all cousins of Wayne Rooney.

Potato faced with craters and scabs being a big feature.

I try to cause shit with as many of them as possible to prove there nothing but nigger tier scum

Is it true that gyppos will sell you their virginal loli daughter for a few hundred euro?

>nigger tier scum
>the only white men in Britain that has any balls

Go pray at your mosque, good laddie.

Yep. My dad's family are Roma gypsies (I'm 5th generation English, though), so there's a lot of conflict with pikeys. Usually, it's just a dust up with a couple of their biggest vs a couple of ours, but sometimes they get real fucking spiteful and petty.

some of the women have great tits. I'd love to smash a chubby gyppo slag on a caravan floor strewn with empty fast food containers.

Spoken like a true gyp

how big van ..?

What happened to Channel 4 fetishizing their shitty lifestyle.

Never.
They arrange marriages with gypsy boys when they're 13 and receive a nice dowry in return.

They got bored when they realised there weren't that many extremes.

What the fuck dude, you do know what they look like, right?

Everyone knows they are already.
They come to my workshop looking for metal to rob or to try and sell stolen tools constantly.

They have the most disgusting headstones ruining graveyards the cunts.

Coming up next, my big fat gypsy rape gang
chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/men-appear-court-accused-passing-11399399

So you have Roma too? That's interesting. Did the Roma influence a ton of people to live like them and indirectly created "travelers" or are they something that existed before Roma ever got there?

Blows my mind seeing white people living like fuckin' ciganos.

Fine mate, just think of all your pikey brothers im kicking in as your sat in your caravan with your 12 year ol wife

I guarantee you they have a lot of cute little girls

Well, Roma have been living in Britain for a few hundred years (they were hated then, too), so I'd guess the Irish travellers copied them since they came later.

DO YE LIEK DAGS?

No the travellers were here first. My mum told me about this traveller boy who could barely write in her secondary school, and she's nearly 60.

Nah travellers have been around for a long time.
Separate to Roma

Even better

Why the fuck do you faggots call them Roma they are called fucking gypsies

Because there's two different types. Keep up, chavy.

Fuck off ahemed you pedo cunt

Yeah, not so sure about that.

"crumrad" TOP KEK