Cast the girl from "Wick 2" as Lisbeth, Hollywood

Don't go with some easily recognized, safe actress.

Even in a suit, she looks strange. Which means she'd look perfect as Lisbeth.

no way her ass looks better than Rooney's, or her tits.

>girl

>ruby rose
>not easily recognized

daily reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

The reboot will probably suck anyway, so I'd be okay with this as long as it means she'll take her clothes off and get raped.

>we need a punk goth bisexual autistic weirdo
say no more senpai

grow your hair back first if you can, baldie.

tl;dr: damaged goods out the ass and she's mentally fucked therefore disregard all her opinions.

YES
E
S

That description kinda fits Ellen Page too, though. Why are all Hollywood lesbians like that?

>disregard all her opinions
>she thinks being transgendered is a "phase you can grow out of" and you shouldn't get hormones/surgery
Are you saying trannies are right?

yes please

>believes transgenderism is a phase
>yet believes gender fluidity is a thing

i'd rather she picked a lane.

they're both wrong.

"It's better to play pretend and dress-up than fill your veins with horrific chemicals and take a scalpel to your genitals" seems pretty reasonable to me, all things considered

true. true.

i just go a step further and say don't play pretend at all.

at least she doesn't support that stuff, when she puts it in those terms too it makes it seem even more disturbing which it already is.

POOTS
O
O
T
S

Who the fuck is Lisbeth

>Ruby Rose, the famed Australian actress, model, and DJ, who is well known for her flawless looks and apparent ability to “turn a girl lesbian”, has been revealed to have been born a man named Shawn Rose.

Ruby Rose has received major attention the past few months for her fabulous looks and modeling photographs. Rather than becoming the obsession of males, she has become the obsession of females—both gay and straight. However, we are sad to inform you that Ruby Rose is not what we all thought she was, she is in fact, a male, who reportedly still has a pen*s.

Wouldn't someone have noticed the dick when she did those nude scenes in Orange is the New Black

>flawless looks
>short hair

quite possible the worst flaw in a girl.

No Roon NO GAME.
FUCK OFF.
I ONLY WANT MY SWEET ROOROO.
CATCHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOCHOOOOOOOOOOO.
THE GIRL WITH THE LEGO TATTOO.
Any sequel/follow-up is shite if it does not contain /ourgirl/ Rooney.
She wants the role but ((((they)))) won't give it to her.
Fuck off mates.
No Roon. No game.

Literally FOTM meme tier actress.

That being said,
Do please post a still of Ruby's tushy from John Wick 2.
From the closeup, you could see her pantylines. Pls :3

Post her ass or this board dies.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE