This makes me sad

This makes me sad

t. commie
dog bless america

>skin to skin after c-sec
Is this a charge for physical contact with the child after birth?

What does skin to skin mean?

Yes.

wait.. you have to pay 1600 dollars for giving a birth?

Doesn't include tip either

nice gay rainbow flag

In Sweden you have to give birth in a car.

I'll take your choice any day.

let me guess.. does not include taxes neither?

how do americans manage to spend more on healthcare than canada through taxes yet also spend money on actual healthcare
do they like insurance companies, monopolies taking it up the ass?

you bet ;D

>do they like insurance companies, monopolies taking it up the ass?
do they like insurance companies, monopolies and taking it up the ass?*

I can understand paying for hospital, but why those crazy prices?

If you don't pay exorbitant prices, you're literally a communist. Catch up already, Guiseppe.

mr shekelberg needs money to send his kids to private schools away from poorfags, niggers and spics, all paid for by the white working man

Man, i love companies

It's like that everywhere. I get charged 80 bucks for a 5 min session with the doctor. But gubmint/insurance pays bulk of it so they're basically rotting the system. Side effect is they try rush through each patient as quick as possible and fit as many in to make more money. Went to a shitty doctor clinic where the gov pays the entire balance and I had to wait 1 hour 40 mins cos they try fit so many people in

>Americans literally have to pay to hold their children

SAD

Why? They deserve this.

>Americans literally pay to have their children mutilated

because the doctors and hospitals are raping the system

>It's like that everywhere.

>google
>mri cost without insurance
>the average cost of an MRI in the U.S. is $2,611

>google
>costo risonanza magnetica privata in italia (private MRI price in italy)
>prezzi oscillano dai 250 fino ai 400 euro (from 250€ to 400€)

Because we subsidize European medical development

>2017
>Breeding

lel

He's Australian. His dumb fuck government allowed a two tier system for healthcare (option of private insurance or government), doing this causes your government single payer healthcare to entirely lose its negotiation capability and you lose every benefit of low cost that a country like yours and most others have.

In a single tier system, the government says to keep the prices low or lose access to the market. ie, "no Medical Company A, those knee implants are not $2000, they're $1000, or you lose access to sell to the 24 million potential patients of Australia." The company accepts a lower margin, or makes nothing at all in Australia.

Go full retard like them and allow 2 tier healthcare, and now you say "No Medical Company A, those knee implants are not $2000... unless you sell them to the private insurance companies of Australia, at which point yeah they're $2000 because they won't negotiate due to their profit desires. But give them to us for $1000. What? No? Well shit now people can only get them from private insurers for $2000, damn"

Hospitals want 90% profit margins and doctors want to be paid 7 figures a year.

wait, you need to tip your doctors in murrica?

>2017
>Still falls for the tip for everything meme

>2017
>has a leaf on its flag

Do Canadians tip Americans when they encounter one?

The only time we really encounter them is when they are off to ski or shop and ask us for directions. We just send them in the opposite direction of their destination.

He ment the cutting off of the tip is on an extra bill

I've been to Canada and Candians have always been pretty nice.

So were Australians for that matter. I decided peopel are mostly good its just assholes on Sup Forums giving everyone else a bad name.

I've been to Michigan and Texas, only Michigan to fly to Texas because I live in Southern Ontario and it's literally half the price to drive to Detroit and fly out from there than to fly out of my own home city.

Michigan is a fucking hell hole but Texas was really nice and the people were very friendly (except this one clerk at a store)

From I can see the birth itself cost around $3500, and the insurance covered 6k? How is there a 1.6k balance?

I was born and raised in Michigan and most of my family still lives there. Its my dream to move back if my husband can find good work there (not easy as it is rustbelt territory). Sorry you had a bad experience but the area of Canada I visited was indeed Southern Ontario (London and Hamilton)

I'm from London, so you passed through. Where was your destination? I have doubts you had any goals within London or Hamilton, unless you're a photographer that likes taking pictures of cities with no night life or things to do at all.

I think there's a missing page, which is why the top category (Level 1/3) is missing its heading.

Notice how the top part doesn't have a category? Seems this bill was multiple pages and this is the last page.

London I went to see play and pick up some cheap medicine (wow those Canadian prices), Hamilton to visit a friend from my church.

>be american
>someone hugs you
>pay 40 dollars

Stitches

Hilarious you see that, you won't find a single Canadian who thinks our medicine prices are anything short of fucking crazy.

Should note my "Michigan" experience was directly from the border of Sarnia to Detroit, so I should say "Detroit was a hell hole", not Michigan as a whole.

i'd pay 40 bucks for a hug
never had a hug before, excluding parents

>Reddit leaking again

>hurr durr if someone doesn't give all his money to the eternal jew gratefully he's a communist

Cuck

>if I can't have money nobody should!

Epipen in Canada is something like $80-100, in USA its $600+.

Detroit has definitely seen better days but its not that bad, I recommend the DIA. What can you do.

Finally, a chance to post this picture.

When did I say that?

All extremists are kinda weenies/nerds. Normies tend towards the status quo/centrism.'

t. centrist

The fact that these people exist in my country disgusts me to no end.

RADICAL
A
D
I
C
A
L

Che Guevara wasn't a nerd, and he was so extreme he blew his battle buddies' heads off if he suspected anything.