When can we end this meme about hating white people? It's getting old now

When can we end this meme about hating white people? It's getting old now.

>my wh*Te ass is on fiiiiirrrreeeeeee

t. Subhuman wh*Te bullied by Jamaican stallions

Fuck white people

YELLOWED.COM

>wh*Tes now getting a taste of their own medicine

kek

DELETE this!!!!!

stfu leaf

this, fuck wh*Tes and fuck ame*iKKKan imperialism

the wh*te beast must be stoped

No. Wh*Tes must be extinct by the next generation.

It's kind of funny when Greeks or Finns or Portuguese or Slavs say it, but when I see a Turk or Canadian flag, I know it's most likely some genuine negroid, which disgusts me.

it's the only way they can vent since they're anonymous and hiding behind a screen

>meme

Lmao Estonians don't you have to buy some cock beer for your neighbors?

>bully whites here
>actually white myself

why would I turn down the opportunity to piss off anonymous strangers on the internet?

KEK

>meme

How about we end the whole "role playing as gay" meme while we're at it? It makes me feel uncomfortable...

Sup Forums beats dead horses to the point where its been broken into individual atoms. It will never change.

Implying you could keep your shit in your stomach when facing the superior BLACK bull, stay mad wh*Te pig

BASED FRENCH STALLION

>beats dead horses
But it's okay when wh*teoids do it
Get fucked by a Jamaican bull bastard

oh yeah?

>Blacks vs blacks

I hate whites for real doe

Christ American shitposting is so fucking weak

this was planned by the wh*te devil to hurt innocent color people

I don't care much. You only have to look at Africa to see what kind of mental retardation spawns from the mind of blacks.

It's one of the most unique.

BOBSLED

did the wind blow the leaf off your flag?

#fortune

based fortune poster

checkem

t. wh*Te colon devil

Breaking news: Despite spending multiple hours a day calling non-whites subhumans and openly demanding their enslavement and/or death, whites cannot handle even the mildest of banter. More at 11.

>Mild banter
It's been nonstop spam for over a month now. Hardly mild, it's just annoying and retarded especially considering the people doing it are white mostly.

I haven't really noticed any sort of mass wave desu. I think it just seems non-stop to you because it makes you the grumpiest.

my dude I am literally being genocided by angry niggers as we speak and I still find it funny

gtfo with your wypipo bullshit

why aren't there more south africanons?

Call me subhuman nigger slave? I don't care!

Call me a wh*Toid? It's beat-down time.

If you search "wh*te" in the archive it's been said thousands upon thousands of times just within the months of September and October though

>he unironically says this while posting with a leaf flag

Kill yourself, Canuck

wh*tes can't handle a simple prank from black bros
BLM are just is just a prank, killing cops is a prank too

wh*Tes can't take jokes because they are one.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WH*TES ARE LITERALLY IN TEARS RN

>white master race
Even when it's ironic shitposting wh*Tes still get asshurt

BASED truth poster

>Literally pretending to be black
The absolute state of this board these days.

Jamaica

>meme

why is it always a canadian that makes these threads? is it the same dude?

we meme the yanks a lot but this is literally you being incapable of handling the banter

Nigeria

It's the Canadian that got bullied by Jamaicans. I think it brings him traumatizing memories.

95% of whites are outdoor being social and being part of society.
A much smaller part of blackies do that. So they are more online shitposting and hating their masters

Don't worry about it, the lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

well we're all either old fashioned normies or black

KEK

damn that's weak

>it's the only way they can vent since they're anonymous and hiding behind a screen
So you described Sup Forums?

I'm not that guy but I don't get this ebin bully meme. Isn't that a good reason to not like an ethnicity, based on your experiences with them?

If you (or anyone) talk about shit about whites does that also mean you were bullied by them then?

Friendly reminder that OP is a filthy p*le living in Canada. He is better known by his colloquial name, "the Sup Forums leaf", and never stops complaining and shitposting. He assumes that anyone who points out his cucking by Jamaicans is the same person. He is a paranoid cunt and the only way he can be saved is swift execution.

stormfronters at least seem civil most of the the time compared to these keyboard warriors, they call it "bants" but all i see is just straight up hate and personal attacks

I'm living life under so many layers of irony I can't tell if the american is really pissed or just pretending

Good thread

It's the "another day wasted" troll

Fuck wh*te and yellow

Truer words haven't been spoken.

I think that dog has autism.

I can't believe you think this thread works yet

Give it a couple of months at least

Why do pigskins have such a thin skin?

If you search "nigger" in the archive it's been said thousands upon thousands of times just within the months of September and October though
If you search "spic" in the archive it's been said thousands upon thousands of times just within the months of September and October though
If you search "shitskin" in the archive it's been said thousands upon thousands of times just within the months of September and October though

>an American thinks he knows what banter is
These threads belong on /bant/ or Sup Forums anyway. mods do your job.

When whites stop fucking ruining everything they touch then screaming that everyone should be grateful for their cancerous hand on everything.

If mods were doing their fucking jobs, they'd stop making shit boards like /bant/.

>poor widdle g*Bbah can't handle a bit of banter