Best state to live in the /usa/?

I want to leave my current state (Idaho) early next year.

Where should I move?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The camera's going to fall off the bed you stupid cow

Alaska
Arizona
Montana
Maybe Texas

I really really like this picture
You should move to Arizona and build a ranch

Washington is fun

new hampshire

Iowa is bretty gud

This picture is retarded.

>camera about to fall off bed
>phone charged in next to you
>magazines and newspapers will fall off when jostling in sleep (if you could get any sleep with the other people doing shit
>chair has no back support
>random sink in the corner in the living space

California.

Stay mad flyovers.

Come to Wisconsin. We have based Sheriff David Clarke and lots of other great things. Milwaukee is beautiful, it's just one section is filled with niggers but they're contained.

Texas, Montana, Maine, and possibly Oregon/Washington are all good choices.

>lucky enough to end up in cali
>still ends up a weeb

shitty deal senpai

>le flyover meme
>Commiefornia cuck unironically thinks rural areas are inferior to him

>what are sleeper cars
found the peasant

I really really hate this picture.

>sleeping with your phone
>sleeping with your camera, roll over an it falls
>sink with non-existent plumbing

ME, NH, AK, MT, and VT are best states objectivly

I heard Dallas Texas is nice this time of year

>BULLET
>BUTTON

Texas is very nice. No income tax, or maybe it was property tax? Nice people, good roads. Lots of beaners, dont move to a ghetto.

>Arizona
>New Mexico

You're some crazy fucks if you want to put up with that climate. I lived in the Permian Basin in west Texas for 14 years and I wanted to kill myself literally every minute, and it just gets hotter the further west you go.

Kentucky is a nice place and its unlikely for anything to ever happen here.

>Objectively
>Based on my opinion

They don't even have that anymore, did you not see they banned the bullet button too last week?

A state of denial about how shit this world actually is.

Colorado
Alaska
Washington
California
Oregon

Yeah it's no income tax. Property tax is almost high enough to make up for it though. Lived in Dallas for a few years. It was great.

It's a dry heat :^)

Dallas is a great fucking city you monkey. Don't let the shooting overshadow that

spotted the communist

What state (part of a state) has
-cold weather (this is a must)
-very high % of whites
-very loose gun laws
-close communities
-(very) religious
-nice nature
-opportunities to hunt

Anything that comes close is also nice. Thinking of moving to a place where the government isn't up my ass and I can live in peace and freedom.

Northern Michigan

Texas

Tennessee

Arkansas

A 100,000-200,000 population Texas city

Oregon

>All Arizona is desert
You do realize the Sonoran Desert encompases only half of the state. You to much of a bitch to handle the heat move to Flagstaff, Prescott, or one of the mountain towns.

Go to a non liberal city in WA. We got good bud and no one says hello.

>earthquakes
>spic central
>no water
>communist
>high taxes
>everything expensive as shit
>radon

Califuck yourself

Definitely not Texas, I've lived in Austin for the past 7 years and it seems like everyone I meet here are people who tried their luck in New York or California and just kinda washed up in this place.

I live in Montreal and often travel to Vermont to go hiking/camping in the Adirondacks.

Vermont has beautiful scenery, nice people and seem very peaceful.
Plus it's not too far from NYC or Montreal if you wanna go to a concert/sporting event or whatever

#legalweed

Sounds like Montana would be good for you lad

I never said there was something wrong about it being a sleeper car. I just pointed out the retarded shit in it

Heard Wyoming is pretty good

Also personal experience Florida but stay away from the South

New Hampshire

I live in ME
Its beautiful here but unless you want all your friends to be trees or moose i'd say not here.

Oh and we are ranked at like #49/50 or some shit economy wise

Northern michigan, it has all four seasons and little to no dindus.

You guys sound like you have issues with restful sleeps.

Pretty much all white tho

>just move to the slightly less hot part of the barren desert wasteland

Juan may be able to take that heat but a pure North Germanic like myself simply can't

>california likes to tout its relevance despite being completely flyover outside of LA and SF

Austin isn't Texas though. It's a Calicuck and Yankee enclave.

Water.

It's not a restful sleep if you have a bunch of crap strewn all over the bed that will fall over

Sweden, i hear they let anyone in these days.

I hear the use bracelets for self defense instead of guns.

Indiana if you want to smoke meth, eat corn, and kill yourself.

Illinois (Chicago, ignore literally the entire rest of the state as the rest is like Indiana) if you want to see crazy shit on a daily basis. The problem is the crazy shit wears on you too over time. My favorite activity is beating up hipsters at night.

Her arm needs to be brown, el paso is so brown.

Midwest is bestâ„¢

>Austin
There's your problem. Quit living in the cali/NY ghetto

Minus Seattle and Portland, it would be much better.
>plz nuke.

All the good states have been infected by the pus that is Californian expats bursting from their abscess of a state.

Here ya go: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
>Connecticut
>Massachussetts
>New Jersey

Really, you should think about which city not which state. Bumfuck, Nowheres are all the same, but each city has its own character.

Ameribros, what are some disadvantages of living in pic related?
All I can really think of is that it gets really warm in the summer.

The rest seems good
>amazing environment
>lots of white people
>those white people aren't west coast or NE liberals
>gunz n shiet

Arkansas. We are objectively better than texico and the surrounding states.

Go to fucking South Korea. All bitches pretty, the state is in good position, and you are not chinese. Chinese women have a thing for non-chinese.

Western Kentucky

I live in MT and its neat and all, extremely little crime cause there r like 4 black people in my town. But the women are all slightly chubby. It is really fucking gross how few thin girls there are. I am considering moving to the west coast

Stay out, we're full.

the only disadvantage is Colorado

Also, last I checked we are 52% dudes here. Also we are pretty liberal in my town.
Other than that its great though, no complaints

Don't come to ND we have enough dudes here already.

Send your girlfriend though.

no washington
we already have enough people here.

>implying we don't mock of everybody outside of the major cities here too.

Yea not really sure where to draw the line. I like mountains and forests n shiet and I dislike desert. I know NM and Arizona are too warm and arid, and I know at least the north of Utah still has a nice environment, and Colorado seems like it's gorgeous so I figured my arbitrary border should be around there.

And if some cunt says nature/environment isn't that important, I dare you to live in Flanders for more than a year.

Yeah, we flyover states sure do suck. I mean, just look at Iowa. We're so boring. Nothing exciting ever happens here and we're populated entirely by White, Christian, middle class, moderates.

You're so lucky not to have to live here, in fact if I were you I'd probably tell everyone you know to stay as far away from Iowa as possible. Yeah, we'd all be so jealous and mad if you did that.

Oh shit, really?

Noice.

Depends on the Russians.... Warhawk Hillary is going to push them hard and who knows???

I grew up in Idaho and have been to most of those states, the population in that area is comprised entirely of illegals and trailer trash on food stamps.

washington is pretty dank desu

>Lafayette, IN is a 500 warhead target

why? what did we do wrong?

Yeah the only nigs up that way are selling heroin out of hotel rooms.

Montanafag here. Confirming we're full.

>north dakota
no thats a shit heap of flat plains and poor meth heads, Ill pass
>Montana
maybe I was only though a small portion of it

Id probably take colorado if anything for skiing and mountain towns for cycling and motorcycle riding

At least I'll never have to worry about a terrorist attack in Arkansas ;)

Anywhere along the Appalachian range might be to your liking, particularly in New York. probably some of the most beautiful montane-forest country in the world, if not the most.

I thought Flanders was beautiful and green and hilly with lots of rivers?

>post yfw the entire state of Washington has a population lower than NYC

>priority on high population centers

>completely flat
absolutely disgusting senpai

Probably Purdue

>Absolutely nobody says Georgia...
Thank God... Stay out, we full.

no one wants to be around niggers user

Commiecuck here, what the fuck is that blue and green shit covering your desert?

If you can afford it, California is the place to be.

Arkansan here.

Arkansas is a total shithole mostly because the people are shit here.

Rural areas are ok. Cities are absolute shit. Definitely not a place you want to be on Race Wars: Rise of the Dindu.

lmao there is no open space in Flanders
I live in the "countryside" but there are still roads and houses as far as the eye can see

you can check google maps, when zoomed in to the point where Flanders in it's (small) entirety fills the screen, there's a handful of green spots, each about 3-5 miles across, and those are more or less the only places in Flanders where you can stand and not see anything man made (disregarding the roads through the """forests""")

Alaska is the almost the perfect state. We have a lot of white people, the coldest weather, the most guns and the loosest gun laws, we're a tight community, we have the most beautiful scenery in the world. Thousands upon thousands of miles of untouched wilderness. Filled with game, from Caribou and Moose to smaller shit you can trap. We even have privacy laws enshrined into our constitution (which we've had before we even became a state.)

The only problem I can see is that we're actually the least religious state in the U.S. There are still plenty of Churches and Christians if you're into that, I guess. I don't know why it matters.

More pic like that?

Meth everywhere, not a lot of non-outdoorsy entertainment,

North Dakota is a barren wasteland where niggers and spics travel to work. Flat, God awful wind, meth. The same goes for half of Montana and Wyoming.

the other part of Montana and Wyoming is mountainous and beautiful. Clean lakes and rivers. Same goes for much of Idaho. Lots of meth. And spics are being imported into Idaho to work in the fields (a job previously done by young whites, btw)

Not enough job opportunities in many of these areas, poor public education, large areas with old infrastructure.

But there are nice areas that are pretty much paradise. I'm not going to say where because we've had a lot of asshole Californians moving to these places (they've been fooled by our temporary mild winters), and fuck them. They're not welcome here. Normally I'd say fuck off, we're full, but I can't bring myself to do so to an educated, non-Californian white.

Anime isn't real in any state. :-(

As if anyone wants to live in your backwater, Coca-Cola shithole

Seconded

hold it right there yankee, don't go insulting coca cola or I will shoot you before throwing you out of a plane

wow that's actually really depressing, soz bro :(

come to America, we have way too much fucking space