WHERE to vote for Trump?

Should I vote for Trump in MA or NH? I'm currently registered in MA, but I'm moving to NH for grad school next month and thus have the opportunity to switch my registration. NH is a swing state, but in Massachusetts I could legalize marijuana on the referendum. Tough choice. Does my vote actually matter more in NH or is it exactly the same?

>even considering weed over trump

>weighing the value of trump vs DUDE WEED

vote in NH you retard

I'd go for legalizing weed

Plus NH may be a swing state but it's electorally insignificant (4)

Nh ofcourse, is this even a question? It went for Dubya in 2000, no way MA will go red.

Does the # of electorates matter or does it just matter if the state ends up predominately red/blue? In theory, shouldn't my vote count exactly the same in each state? This is a fucking confusing system. I wish it was just a simple popular vote

Sucks to say this OP but I'd do it in NH. is right about the smaller electorate number, but I highly doubt MA will go red, and I'll be voting red in MA.

If it's any consolation, I'll also be voting for weed in MA!

Do you even have any idea how our electoral system works?

A bunch of random faggots who no one even elected or knows look at the popular vote in their region and decide who should get their electoral vote, and then whoever gets more electoral votes wins regardless of the popular vote. Prove me wrong.

Someone shit on your flag Romania

This guy gets it, dude weed is easy to get even when it's 100% illegal, vote Trump then legalize your weed bro

NH. If you can vote in a swing state, you should.

NH, its a swing state, MA will only go red if Trump pulls a Nixon or Reagan

It's basically the electoral number, so NH will go blue or red depending on the popular vote in that state, but either candidate will only get 4 "points" or electoral votes. Yeah it should be a simple popular vote, the electoral college is dumb, apparently Americans can't handle an Ancient Greek style direct democracy. Matter of fact I don't think any nation is purely 1 person = 1 vote

Why does it matter where you vote? Doesn't the candidate with most (total) votes win?

DUUUUDE WEED LMAO

Dude weeds are almosy as bad as libtards

I hate OP and I fucking hate summer. Just vote in NH you stupid mongoloid.

All 50 states plus DC are assigned a number of "electoral votes" based on how many people libe there. California has the most, at 55. Several states with small populations have only 3. The number of EV's is senators plus representatives. On Election Day, everyone goes to the polls. When they vote, the winner of each state is determined by the popular vote within state bounds. In December, the "electors" get together in their state capitals and cast their ballots, designated by who the people of their state voted for. The states on the map I've posted have laws that punish electors who vote against the candidates that the people of their state voted for. Electors are either picked by state legislatures, or a list is selected by each campaign of electors they approve of in case they win the state.

tl;dr Any right wing person should be glad we have the electoral college, because otherwise whichever candidate could pander hardest to California, New York, and Chicago would win every time.

Weed isn't "easy to get" , cigarettes are easy to get, because they're legal, I can go to 7/11 for cigs but I have to "know a guy" for illegal pot? It's not right :(

No. If it did, Al Gore would have won in 2000. We use the "Past the Post" way of voting. Another example of this happening was last year in Britain. UKIP was one of the most popular parties throughout the nation, but only got 1 seat, because they were edged out slightly in each county. But if you were to represent the population, they would have had over 1/3 of all seats.

Američka """"""""""""""""demokratija""""""""""""""""

Imaju neki sistem gde se glasovi računaju po državi vaľda

NH... Duh

i cant read slav, but we dont have a fucking democracy anyway. goddamn i hate this meme, it needs to die.

Do all states weight the same value? If so, how is this system considered democratic?

This guy is a fucking moron

speak english

No, not every state is worth the same, it's based on how many people live there. California gets 55 electoral votes, while Wyoming gets 3.

NH actually could go red.
We're a lost cause

NH.

MA is solidly blue. A red vote their doesn't matter.

Thanks! Didn't really bother researching your voting system, so that clears things up.

No. They say it is proportional to the population, but if you get more than anyone else in the State, then its like the entire state voted for you unanimously.

Yea having any contact with the outside world is difficult huh? don't you wish you could just jerk off on Sup Forums and smoke weed in your mom's basement all day you degenerate pleb? Weed is very easy to get if you have any friends. Source? Arkansas citizen with an abundance of weed dealers locally.

It makes me kind of sad to see what MA is doing to itself. The founding fathers would be sick if they could see the state as it is today. I just wish it didn't have so much awesome history within it.

Deal with it, it's the coalition you're dealt with if you want to stop the libtards.

Dude I'm a guy that doesn't want to break the law
Plus I should have a right to be a loner and smoke weed, it doesn't hurt anyone. go fuck urself

underage b&

New Hampshire. A Trump presidency is far more important than legal pot.

Besides, Trump has expressed before that he wants to end federal prohibition of marijuana and make it a states' rights issue.

Trump is a shill for the republican establishment, and they would never think of legalizing weed. The prison industry and the war on drugs is too valuable to them.