Oh no x) !

Oh no x) !
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/mar/14/the-big-bang-theory-has-officially-started-its-death-spiral-young-sheldon

The big bang theory was the minions of the tv world. I'll never understand normies

it's still the top rating comedy on TV and everyone involved is making bank regardless of whether the spinoff succeeds

he strikes yet again

So this spin-off, there's no way it can be anything other than an autistic kid getting the shit kicked out of him by Texan rednecks right?

imagine it won't be a comedy at all, but a dark and cruel character study of a 8 year old child, that's unable to communicate with his peers, with anyone really.
>how his hopes of a normal life gets smashed under the boots of boys twice as big as him.
>his development of phobias and neuroses because of mental and physical trauma.
>being handed from priest to priest, from psychiatrist to psychiatrist
>fleeing into fantasy worlds and imagining having any positive social contact

I'm sure cloister will enjoy it

I see it worked on everybody Loves Raymond.

It's a 1 hour pilot of him being fingered by his uncle

Wtf is this cloister meme

Does spin-offs ever work? Except for Angel.

>Capture d'écran
Frenchfag detected

Frasier, dummy.

t. cloister

How many times are you going to make this thread?

As long as they don't have that midget little fuck face from the middle play him I don't care

I fucking hate that little shit head of a kid actor

One /po/ guy is really angry over what I've gleaned is apparently a /qa/ poster. Or a /q/ poster or whatever the fuck, the complaint board.

Always believe opposite of what MSM says.

Better Call Saul

>/po/

Is Cloister some origami thing?

Frasier

Well it has gone on for 10 seasons now. It has been declining from around season 3-4

Syria is a peaceful country under a stable government.

It actually is a nice and stable government considering everyone in the world has waged a secret war on it for a decade.

>guy is really angry over what I've gleaned
>every thread brings up cloister

I think you have some serious issues to work out. Not only are you obsessed with pointing him out in every thread when it doesn't make sense half the time but when someone calls you out on it you start calling them cloister as if that refutes whatever it is they said.

Syrian government is at war with Israel, America and ISIS?????
>are evil
Lol

>tfw I unironically enjoy TBBT and will probably enjoy the spinoff

I actually feel kind of sorry for the Sheldon guy, he will never get a role that isn't TBBT or shilling some tech product because "omg geek-approved"

what's enjoyable about it?

Oh, somebody not happy with old mates posts

He makes how many million an episode?

bazinga

Bazooka!

It's stupid and lighthearted.

Exactly one million i think

Sounds like something cloister would say

hard choice:
>be rich
>be known for a cringey role and every 'nerd' is gonna reference that shit on the street for the next 40 years and wants you to say your catchphrase

or

>a normal life

same, its starting to suck ass since they're out of ideas but i enjoyed it for what it was. also for a site that always goes on about sjw affecting shows TBBT doesnt have any of it. theyve been trying to get them to make the brown guy gay for years and they still havent.
inb4 reddit,

he makes $1000 an episode?
You retarded?

>slowpoke.jpg

>pull a frankie muniz and tell the fans to fuck themselves while crying yourself to sleep at night with more money than you can spend in three lifetimes.

Yeah. Tough one.

BLOPZOOPA
BANDOINGA
CAMILLDO

I don't think he ever told "fans" to fuck themselves, just people harassing him on twitter like every child actor has to go through.

Honestly though as far as child actors go, Muniz did it right. Dude is still worth 40m, does what he wants and seems to live relatively modestly. Good for him.

The Simpsons, dude

Young Sheldon?
I give it 3 episodes until it's off the air.
It will bomb hard.

>it has been declining from around season 3-4

people watch TBBT just for "le bazinga man" why wouldn't they watch a second show about him?

if it was an actual drama that depicted the social ramifications of being an autistic child in a close-minded and violent community, I'd consider watching it.
But playing it off as comedy seems distasteful.

meant for

people watch FRIENDS just for "le howyoudoin man" why wouldn't they watch a second show about him?

>angel
>which got cancelled
Fucking ham beast logic

Shows with more women do better.... it's just a fact idiot

dam thats tru.... they should make an all woman movie...... would sell like hot cakes