Is Sup Forums proof that white people are in fact still racist?

Is Sup Forums proof that white people are in fact still racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/6/600.full
hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/13/5/489.abstract
pnas.org/content/104/26/10944
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n2/full/mp2013197a.html
genetics.org/content/genetics/176/1/351.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
youtube.com/watch?v=WE_h6r2hP3o
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
genome.cshlp.org/content/15/12/1746.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People are all racist.

Those that aren't are merely pretending for social status and retweets

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We are merely pointing out how racist all other races are.

t. aryan Argentine.

>taking Sup Forums seriously

niggers

Literally every white person on the planet browses Sup Forums, every last one no exception

Just like every black person enjoys fried chicken and is a member of a violent gang and has a low IQ

Just like every mudshit has a bomb strapped to their chest and chants "death to the west" 5 times a day.

This is common sense, dumb shit

Nailed it

Don't Africans have like 200g less brain volume?

I mean, if people really want to start looking at that stuff, maybe they won't like what they find.

All people are racist on some level, liberals just suppress their racism to cater to their fantasies of egalitarianism. They still roll their windows up when they drive through a black ghetto, though.

The Democrats and other leftist parties in various countries have been encouraging racism, in fact. They allow, and even support, the formation of minority nationalist groups like La Raza, BLM, CAIR, and the various ones you have in Yurop. These groups are ethnocentric as fuck, and some are vehemently anti-white. BLM members celebrate white cops being killed, La Raza celebrates Hispanics rapidly breeding and displacing white populations, and some Mexican groups even hate blacks as well. Of course, leftists are okay with all these, but they refuse to allow whites to form nationalist groups; and/or they attack them constantly in the media.

Nowadays, liberals and leftists don't even want you to celebrate your heritage if you're white.

someone fix that fucking image already.

>Go on Sup Forums
>Some people say racist shit, be it ironically or seriously
>Everyone is anonymous and their racial demographics unkown
>therefore white people are racist
U wot m8

Every single person on this planet is racist even the self proclaimed anti racist's simple as that.

>Is Sup Forums proof that white people are in fact still racist?

is racism a crime?

>implying racism isnt just using science

Size of brain doesn't influence intelligence, density of neuronal connection does.

Everyone is inherently racist.

white people have always been racist what the hell are you talking about?

Truly elevates your consciousness

>not accepting that there are fundamental differences in ethnic groups.
>never has visited an Asian country before

Kys.

argument status: none

Someone already posted debunks of that in another thread today

>Muh ASPM and MCPH genes
Read your own links.

hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/6/600.full
Thus, our overall findings do not support a detectable association between the D-allele of either ASPM or Microcephalin and increased IQ. Furthermore, examination of the allelic effects of both genes together shows no evidence of a heterozygous or epistatic effect.

hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/13/5/489.abstract
Thus, the number of IQ domains does not appear to bear any relationship to brain size in mammals, and it certainly has no relevance to the enlargement of the brain during hominoid evolution.

pnas.org/content/104/26/10944
The phenotypic effects of the derived haplogoups of ASPM and Microcephalin are not yet known but arguably do not include gross phenotypic alterations: the derived haplogroups are apparently not involved in variations in intelligence (52), brain size (53), head circumference, general mental ability, social intelligence (54), or the incidence of schizophrenia (

nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n2/full/mp2013197a.html
It should be noted that the effect sizes observed in our experiments are small, as might be expected from mutations in human genes that regulate late events in neural differentiation. Such mutations may not cause gross cortical malformations, but rather more subtle cognitive and behavioral defects. Given this and the age specificity of our observations, a major challenge remains to generate additional studies to replicate our findings.

I never felt or learned racism until I lived in the black community. I raised by blue pilled parents who thought everyone was equal till we moved to Los Angeles. There was never a white neighborhood I couldn't walk down, there was never a Hispanic neighborhood I couldn't walk down, there was never an asian neighborhood I couldn't walk down. No other race could go through black neighborhoods without violence. I learned to hate blacks by thier hate for me, I learned that they think they are special snowflakes and the oppression they feel, is only felt by them and only significant to thier race. Older blacks were redpilled, they hated the way the new generation acted and saw it as degenerate. For example I was getting jumped by niggers pulled a knife and had them stood off, if only for a second....an older black man came out of his house with a shot gun and told those mother fuckers to fuck off before he shot them. There are good blacks but they are few and far between.

genetics.org/content/genetics/176/1/351.full.pdf
The fact that, given enough genetic data, individuals can be correctly assigned to their populations of origin is compatible with the observation that most human genetic variation is found within populations, not between them. It is also compatible with our finding that, even when the most distinct populations are considered and hundreds of loci are used, individuals are frequently more similar to members of other populations than to members of their own population. Thus, caution should be used when using geographic or genetic ancestry to make inferences about individual phenotypes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
In summary, from a very large study of four major racial/ethnic groups within the United States and Taiwan, we found extraordinary correspondence between SIRE and genetic cluster categories but only modest geographic differentiation within each race/ethnicity group. This result indicates that studies using genetic clusters instead of racial/ethnic labels are likely to simply reproduce racial/ethnic differences, which may or may not be genetic. On the other hand, in the absence of racial/ethnic information, it is tempting to attribute any observed difference between derived genetic clusters to a genetic etiology. Therefore, researchers performing studies without racial/ethnic labels should be wary of characterizing difference between genetically defined clusters as genetic in origin, since social, cultural, economic, behavioral, and other environmental factors may result in extreme confounding (Risch et al. 2002).

Basically... none of those links say what it says on the infograph, and in fact all debunk the infograph

stormfags are illiterate.

>Genetics = paint pigments

>understanding nothing about the definition of genetic diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=WE_h6r2hP3o
a fuckiing leaf

Are you retarded?

I can put shitty baseless stuff on an image macro to!

If two people mate, they have genes from both their parents.

For example a, a mulato has the genes for both white and black skin, and if two mulatos have children their kids can be as dark or like as either mulatio's parents.

Genetic diversity can't just magically vanish.

haha good video subscribed!!

I laugh when inbred libfags think they insult me when they call me a racist, like that's something bad.

How's the town rapist doing?

Probably one of the only memes on Sup Forums thats actually funny

>search 'racist rant' on YouTube
>literally all white people

Why are you all so hateful : ' (

I still don't see your fucking point m8. What are you on about....

>BiH
Well I got a better insult for you: mudslime.

That you don't understand anything about genetics or science and you're just shitposting memes and pictures you don't understand because you hate black people and you're mentally deficient and easily brainwashed

I'm Catholic, you gypsy shitskin.

Y'ALL CRACKAS BE RAYCISSSS AND SHIT.

How is the town rapist doing?

OP's picture doesn't make sense, considering a higher percentage of blacks are racists than whites. White countries are the least racist in the world.

>racists want to preserve diverse humanity
>IT*S SO BAD IT*S SO BD

Fuck the jews.

This is a retarded info graphic because there are actual differences in brain size between races. Egalitarians just deny that brain size has any bearing on human intelligence.

Also, here's some more facts you won't like

As your picture points out, the average Fst between populations in humans is around 0.05. In most primates like chimps it's around 0.8. Humans have less than 10% of the genetic variation that other primates have.

All humans on the planet are more genetically closely related to each other than different troops of chimpanzees are.

Racism provokes crime and is interchangeable with financial status which is to blame for about 99.9% of crime. So yeah, it probably should be xd

From what I can tell from Sup Forums, Everyone is still racist.
Especially Mexicans.

>here's some bullshit I made up to support my argument
>if you believe this ur dumb
fuck back to with your disinformation tactics
you haven't debunked shit bro

I'm certain that Sup Forums has more non white lurkers than whites, by Sup Forums standards of course

It's not disinformation retard... those are the links in the picture.

Open them and read them. Those parts are copied and pasted from the papers link on that very picture.

It's not very hard to tell whiteness.
I am also amazed at the kind of people that can't tell the different traits of asians. Even stark stuff like a Chinese person versus a Filipinos.

Sweden using a proxy

*White mexicans

>thinking Sup Forums isn't 100% true
Dam you have a tiny brain.

you understand nothing about genetics

France, I don't know if you are a white Frenchman or not. But I really hope the best for you guys.

In your opinion is France past the point of redemption?

>Nazi
>a force for good
I bet you also think the ccp is true chinese culture。

so you didn't debunk anything just copy pasted stuff?

Yes

I copied the scientific facts out of the scientific articles linked on the picture.

Those facts debunk the picture itself.. because you idiots don't read your own sources and you're easy to fool.

Because it's impossible for differences in location and climate to create different people, that only works with physical attributes.

Vague misconception about evolution

No evidence

Not an argument

Look, just because evolution exists doesn't it happens the way you say it does. You have to look at the genetic evidence.

facts are easily fabricated these days so you can fuck off
you don't need to be a genius to see differences between skin colour, bone and face structure and pattern of behavior

Is that why you're posting on the internet rather that doing actual scientific research at a university?

Are you fucking retarded? You post no source and autism? Gtfo of here dumbass. Take your highschool diploma and wiki intellectual opinions and stick them up your ass.

im hispanic and i think muslims and blacks are the cancer of humanity

I've seen this posted several times on Sup Forums

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

genome.cshlp.org/content/15/12/1746.full

go back to your university then where you get funding from your favourite Jew and write your fairy tails

>BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND IT, SCIENCE MUST BE A JEWISH CONSPIRACY

Omfg I made this like 2 years ago. Glad its still going around.

>literally posting the obligatory "we don't want this to be construed as racist" paragraph that researches must include or face ostracism
You realize that what you pasted says "yeah, you can very clearly determine what race a person is from... but we just want to say that humans are still very similar so don't get mad please"

I rarely ever post on Sup Forums and ironically go to Sup Forums for when shit hits the fan because they have all the sources.

Sup Forums for the most part is a venting area for people who hate what is happening in their parts of the world. Everyone is racist to some level, it's just that SOME people have a better TOLERANCE level then other people.

Most things Sup Forums hates don't bother me because I'm not them to a degree but I can understand them. It's Fear, it's Fear of losing what makes them, them, and they will go to any extent to try and keep themselves unique. But in that lies why everyone hates them because they lash out like a coiled snake ready to strike with just a spew of racial slurs and hate blinded by that fear.

I'm certainly not Sup Forums but both sides of the field hate me because I don't act or talk like they assume I should.

Hello town rapist

I don't need to understand common sense
I don't know why would you waste your time debunking something that's been proven true

Leave it to a gypsy to say pollacks are racist.

>I copied the scientific facts out of the scientific articles linked on the picture
You copied the abstract.

I'm sure there are errors or lies in that infographic but to look at an abstract and take solely that over the actual data collected in the research is retardation.

Site a source for your opinion and we will talk...
Did you even read your own fucking sources you dumb cunt? Are trying to agree on purpose? Or are you backpedaling?

How is it proven true if all the scientific evidence is against it and not for it?

How do I know you don't just suffer from special snowflake syndrome where you think you can believe anything you want and deny scientific realities?

None of those grabs are from any abstracts. Most of them are from the discussion/conclusions sections that review their data.

>

Did you read the shit you pasted?
It says that they haven't found evidence of brain size correlating with IQ.
That's fine, it's one dimension of the argument, and a rather weak one that it isn't dependent on.

The rest of it says that 'races are distinct, and can be predicted with nearly 100% accuracy by analyzing a person's genes. But races still have lots in common so don't feel bad.'

proven true by the real world and rules of nature not some fabricated scietific fairy tail you seem to so fond of

Is that a refutation of what I said or did you just feel like replying?

I'm legal Mexican

Fuck niggers

And just like with paint pigments you can have high quality stuff and literal shit.

When you have shit, all you can hope to paint is shades of brown, green and maybe red.

So you mean to say only white people are honest?

Did you read your sources that are "against it"?
They are for it, or neutral.
Nothing in any of these papers says that races are identical beneath the skin.
They say that they are measurably different, and that the differences are very easy to discern.
If you actually did read the sources it's clear that you didn't comprehend them.

You are claiming that science is on your side. It is not.
What is your side, anyway?

Is it the specific view that the fact of differences in skull and brain volumes do not have anything to do with the fact of different intelligence averages between races?

Is it the specific view that the fact of differences in skull and brain volumes do not have anything to do with the fact of different intelligence averages between races?

I post it twice because I want to know. Typically you "anit-racists" don't state much of anything. You act as if racism is OBVIOUSLY wrong and never support your arguments with specific information.
The shit you pasted can be interpreted as proving a narrow band of the "racist" argument incorrect. The rest of it is in AGREEMENT with the "racist" argument.

A third time...

It's like I have to spoonfeed you idiots. If you can't read scientific papers.. why even bother pretending to be part of the debate?
Conclusions
Data from many sources have shown that humans are genetically homogeneous and that genetic variation tends to be shared widely among populations. Genetic variation is geographically structured, as expected from the partial isolation of human populations during much of their history. Because traditional concepts of race are in turn correlated with geography, it is inaccurate to state that race is "biologically meaningless." On the other hand, because they have been only partially isolated, human populations are seldom demarcated by precise genetic boundaries. Substantial overlap can therefore occur between populations, invalidating the concept that populations (or races) are discrete types.

Another set of problems in race research results when researchers attempt to map genetics to race (or to other characteristics that are, in part, socially determined) as an end in itself. One such study set out as its goal, “to identify a set of genetic markers that would allow the confident determination of ethnicity, for use in a forensic setting” (25). A similar problem is caused by the use of language such as “white chromosome,” “mutant African alleles,” or “Asian gene gap” as scientific shorthand, implying that some genetic variants “belong” exclusively to some races (26-28). Even if, in rare circumstances, certain alleles have been found exclusively in one population, to call a chromosome white or Asian makes an inappropriate link between a rapidly shifting social term and a fixed biological entity.

is there a better pic to illustrate this?

GET OUT

NO MEME COUNTRIES ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD

You people got serious problems.

I'm not even a muh anti-racism white knight, but the links you linked directly contradict your own thesis, denying that is some very hardcore, tumblr tier backpedaling, damage control and ignorance.

> sub-gypsie on racism

The picture claimed it knew specific genes that influenced IQ and brain size... the genes listed don't do that.

Also, the correlation between brain size and IQ is extremely insignificant.

Because skin color has been under strong selective
pressure, similar skin colors can result from convergent
adaptation rather than from genetic relatedness. SubSaharan
Africans, tribal populations from southern India,
and Australian Aborigines have similar skin pigmentation,
but genetically they are no more similar than
are other widely separated groups. Furthermore, in some
parts of the world in which people from different regions
have mixed extensively, the connection between skin color
and ancestry has been substantially weakened (Parra et
al. 2004). In Brazil, for example, skin color is not closely
associated with the percentage of recent African ancestors
a person has, as estimated from an analysis of genetic
variants differing in frequency among continent
groups (Parra et al. 2003).
Considerable speculation has surrounded the possible
adaptive value of other physical features characteristic
of groups, such as the constellation of facial features observed
in many eastern and northeastern Asians (Guthrie
1996). However, any given physical characteristic generally
is found in multiple groups (Lahr 1996), and demonstrating
that environmental selective pressures shaped
specific physical features will be difficult, since such features
may have resulted from sexual selection for individuals
with certain appearances or from genetic drift
(Roseman 2004).

>muh cold weather makes me smart
>race isn't just skin deep!

Yes and it is beautiful

>I'm Cuckolic, not Mudslime
What the difference, really? I'm mean it's the current year.