Stay out of my territory

youtube.com/watch?v=RwofnhPnK5E

Shit this show was so great... One of the best I've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzav_u7ZCpA
konbini.com/ng/entertainment/watch-someone-edited-breaking-bad-into-a-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

breaking bad is the best show ever

/thread

I agree, but this is a worthless thread

Also BCS will absolutely smash this show (in time)

t. cloister

when is BGC returning

t. cloister

Oh look it's another episode where everything happens in the first and last 5 minutes, the rest is just boring filler.

April 10th

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzav_u7ZCpA

>Someone Edited 'Breaking Bad' Into A Movie

>Two friends carefully re-watched all of the TV show's 62 episodes to be sure not to miss anything. After more than 50 hours of viewings and taking notes, the duo managed to trim down every season into a 2 hour and 7 minute film. The result faithfully reconstructs the narrative of the show.

>However, the two editors also had to cut out a lot of key moments to adapt the series into a film. As a result, some of the series' main characters become secondary. For example, the film focuses on Walter White's character which gives Jesse less screen time.

konbini.com/ng/entertainment/watch-someone-edited-breaking-bad-into-a-movie/

prove it, and in the process prove you actually aren't a retard who is spewing bullshit from their asshole and making them look like a tasteless nerd

Honestly you can easily take Jessie out of the last 3 seasons without much effect, since he spent most of it crying.

nope youre retarded

>t. Babbys first drama

BCS had a better start than BrBa, but normies don't give it much attention. It will get cancelled before it even gets the chance to be better.

what is bcs?

Big cock sucker

lol. if you really believe that I will give you email and make a bet.

is there any reason why they wouldn't have realistically just kicked his ass?

this thread is so post-ironic and meta, its really funny because we all know bb sucks

maybe the guy was impressed and thought he was a drug lord or something?

The whole point of the scene is that Walter knew what he had to do and knew that he could intimidate them, and even that he should intimidate them.