What does pol think of blacks that seem red pilled...

What does pol think of blacks that seem red pilled? I work with a lot of older black guys who told me a lot of the bullshit in ghettos and why they think it happens. It is all about the family structure for children to turn out to be good people. Dysfunctional black families missing dads, having shitty moms, and by the age of 10 will at some point have contact with criminal/gang culture. That gang culture will surround their entire lives until they grow out of it by the age of 35, and by that time they have been in jail several times, have a couple bastard kids with multiple women, and a drug addiction.

Could blacks be saved if gang culture was erased and replaced with traditional family values?

It'd certainly help, but part of why there's so few black dads is because of shit like the war on drugs putting them in prison for decades on non-violent offenses. It's one shitty circular problem.

Easier said than done.

You cant rehabilitate a person who was born in such an environment and you cant hope dad's who were raised in that environment as a child to magically become good fathers.

The well is poisoned, the idea that you can fix it when the very root of the problem is tainted is pure fantasy.

Married one. Can't really complain. Scottish-Somali beauty. My Queen is playing Skyrim, while I shitpost from the phone while my head rests of her soft legs. Srsly, her whole family hates that Trudeau "Somalia Independance Day". They hate most Somalis and blacks that Canada allows in. That's fantastic.

Force black dads to care for their kids.

Take DNA-samples from kids without fathers and take swabs if you arrest someone.

Tie social services to having a father named. No father -> less money. Can be mitigated if a non-violent non-drug-dealing partner lives with the mother and cares for the kids.

Basically the idea is: The more you have your life in order, the more you can get.

I am sure my idea has big flaws.

>my queen
Cringeworthy tier.

I didn't realize you slavs were such godawful cucks.

Sup Forums only hates niggers, not redpilled respectable blacks. Blackman like Malcolm x and mlk knew there was a Jewish agenda behind thier support of black people's plight.

>part of why there's so few black dads is because of shit like the war on drugs putting them in prison for decades on non-violent offenses.

Uh, no. Black fathers leave before their incarceration even becomes a problem.

>What does pol think of blacks that seem red pilled?
Blacks like that are usually not from America. Blacks from Africa that come here legally are usually educated and from good families, unlike the ghetto African Americans we have over here.

Red-pilled blacks need to do more than be red-pilled, they need to be parents. They need to seed the truth in future generations and win out against the current state of the retarded nigger generation.

What did he say about Muslims?

I don't give a fuck how redpilled they are, I don't want them in my country.

Unlce Tom(s) are wolves in sheeps clothing.

Nothing more. If anything I'm more suspicious of them than run of the mill dindus.

>Sup Forums only hate niggers
I agree to a point, but I still want a 99.99% white country, I like and have respect for several blacks, arabs and east asians, but I don't want them to live in my homeland.

I think it is a lot more than that. There are plenty of shitty black fathers not in prison that completely neglect their children. The law in place might have flaws but the major issue is their culture surrounding it.

That is true, but I am thinking if gang culture is shunned by the blacks who don't follow it (honestly if there is any) to allow for further generations to stay away from it. One of the things I see is that most successful black men never got into gang culture.

I'm sure some groups wouldn't be too happy with that, but it is a fair system.

I agree with you in some way, they favor Hillary over Trump because they are against Trump's "racist" rhetoric.

America needs some massive deportation or lynch gangs to be fully white. I like being here and rather blacks not be shitty.

i wish them success when they live among their own people. has nothing to do with me.

Lmao get laid loser

I personally quite like this quote about balanced living and where to draw the line.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

I was raised that way, I'm a very dedicated father. It's cultural, not environmental. Blacks are expected by their own and more to behave badly.

America needs eugenics and ethnics reconciliation before/after. Too many helath issues in the US, both mental and physical.
Nah, when the most visible and loud part of your group portray themselves like shit, the cast a shadow on you like on the member of the group(libcucks judge on race the most by the way). 25% of Estonian population are Russians. Loud, drank, worst prol scum Stalin could find to settle in Estonia with a purpose to disrupt peace and ethnic homogeneity. Do you think I like what kind of image they make on me? I make 120k/yr cad, wife's gets 200k/yr cad, we are well traveled polite respectable people. Do you think I like that drunk red faggots wave Soveit flag and Stalin portrait near memorial of Estonians repressions? No.

blacks force what they now call "black culture" (which was originally known as cracker culture - hence the term cracker as a pejorative) on one another. Any time a black manages to escape from the other blacks and give up black culture, he is seen as successful. The other blacks follow him, desirous of his success. They form a black enclave around him. But then they start enforcing cracker culture on each other all over again, bringing down the black that managed to escape.

Also, never forget that even if they "seem red pilled," they are still black. They will go feral and chimp out on you without a moment's notice. If they deem you to be rayciss they will attack, because they feel that justifies them and makes their violence permissible.

Very much agreed

Not loving woman you are married to makes you a cuck more than anything. Not a calendar man, but it's not 18th aristocratic diplomatic marriage when you do it strategically or to form an economic union so to speak. Nope, you do it on the basis of romance. If you are not mad about each other, why bother living together? You are one sad fuck for sure, if you don't know these feeling.

Here are a few i found

You're not fooling me, Ivan. I drive for Uber. I picked up a Russian couple a while ago. They were physically boxing each other in my back seat in between professing their undying love for one another. The woman had two black eyes she was trying to hide behind sunglasses. She said she fell.

Fell onto his fist, maybe. Russians are goons, we should have nuked your grandparents.

It's almost like jews are skinwalkers. Like, they know the words, but when they try to blend in with us and speak as we speak it is just... wrong.

It became a learned problem in the black community during the war on drugs.

"My dad left us because he was a (crackhead)(in jail)(got shot in a gang dispute) therefore leaving my kids isn't that big of a deal."

If you look at fatherlessness in the black community up until the 50's it was about the same as white families. This all led to children looking for father figures and finding gang leaders instead. Then the real cycle starts and you have several generations of gang member families who all had fathers who were gang bangers.

>tfw BLM is my initials

fugg

This is mine

im not jewish

Africans, and I mean Africans and not African Americans, are usually red pilled. The thing is:

1) The left did a fantastic job creating a victim culture
2) Blacks in positions of power, like media, politics (Al Sharpton, Obama, etc) want to perpetuate black poverty because it gives them a power base they can exploit by claiming to fight against muh racism
3. American public schools, unless you're going to the rich kids public school, are a joke because of teachers unions that go apeshit any time you try to push for reform. Urban cities usually have left-leaning local governments, so they don't bother messing with the unions. So, whites can send their kids to the rich kids public school or to private schools, while blacks get screwed and get no education to advance
4. Blacks in positions of power have done a fantastic job at identity politics in order to keep non-empowered blacks in poverty. Blacks who question the hard left beliefs get called "not really black", "Uncle Tom", etc.

tl;dr, throw the nignog bosses like Al Sharpton and Deray whats-his-face in jail. That alone will probably help the black community out more than anything

what is that creature?

Nice hat, you had a parade today?

Blacks can be great people. I'm not American so I don't know what you want but I wouldn't want my Sweden to be built on several different segregated opposing communities, like a black community and a white community, just like I wouldn't want a multicultural state.

I've been called all those names. It hurts

Mendeleev, 60percenter. Without him you wouldn't have any pharma or vidya. Fuck, you wouldn't have a modern chemistry at all!

Dont racemix
Please
Even if you think you're the same race
never race mix.
no, thats my autism

Scout for us during the race war.

Banter aside, maybe not you but your kids will be on the right side of history.

>What does pol think of blacks that seem red pilled?
literally being redpilled these days is to simply OWN THE FUCK UP TO BEING AN AMERICAN

Racists look at skin color. Americans look at AWESOME.

He was obviously referring to dank memes

>don't commit crimes
>don't go to jail
>it's that hard LUL

Red-pilled blacks are at a major disadvantage because other blacks will see them as dat dere Unkle Tom and being not a real nigga.

Shame that that culture is so self-destructive -- or, well, that it could be better. I'm glad it's destroying itself.

so wait, you are South American?
Does the fire rise there or what?

I can handle the banter on Sup Forums as a whole and with friends(we all got racial banter). But when it comes to serious debates and matters in public, that's when it hurts the most.

The blatant hypocrisy of BLM makes me so mad. I can't say black lives matter because I'm basically telling my friends who aren't black that they're lives as of right now don't matter because they arent black. That's fucked up, I can't support that message

Their*

Just because you can train a cat to use the toilet does not make it white.

It is hard to ignore the fact that certain skin colors are more 'American' than others by a large margin.

Yeah, but I find young Uncle Toms who can leave the ghettos at an early age can turn out good. I find the culture being self destructive to be a very good thing because it is absolute cancer. There is nothing good coming from black gang culture.

Stop using "Uncle Tom", it's a nigger phrase for black men that actually have their shit together.