Why are actresses suddenly allowed to have yellow teeth? It ruins movies and premieres and photoshoots. Its gross...

Why are actresses suddenly allowed to have yellow teeth? It ruins movies and premieres and photoshoots. Its gross. Ive noticed Felicity Jones always has yellow teeth. Its very off-putting to the point I can't focus during her movies. When watching a movie shes in, all I can think about is how stinky her breath must be. Bitch needs to learn basic hygiene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrpUSKE9p_M
youtube.com/watch?v=MIkfLJDPo3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently it's considered normal in the UK, and they find the American obsession with white teeth strange.

Check out the beacon of beauty and grace here talking smack about movie stars

that's literally the normal color of teeth

amerisharts have been brainwashed by the dental jew

lol as if OP would have a chance with someone like her. You'd be lucky to get a woman with any teeth

Yeah I'm sure it fucking is normal over there.

LEAVE NY GODDAMN FUCKING WAIFU ALONE!!!!!!!

Brit detected.

its a brit thing

This. See

Getting perfect veneers is pretty standard in hollywood while it is considered fairly odd in Europe. Some people might bleach their teeth but they tend to look very strange simply because when they smile you go "Woah dude, you have some seriously white as fuck teeth there"

>He's looking at her teeth.

I'm from UK and can confirm we don't all think like this, I know someone who used to think this, not sure if he still does.

He was ridiculed

Americans grind their teeth down to stumps and glue ceramics over them. Disgusting if you ask me.

Slightly yellow teeth are complete natural and gets more noticeable with age. Hygiene doesn't really come into as it's more to do with what you eat and drink.

Of course 'muricans are so brainwashed by their ((((dentists)))) they will believe that bleaching their teeth = good hygiene

Americans circumcise their kids for no reason.

No amount of scareparentheses are going to make your mouth look less disgusting. Just brush your fucking teeth you animal.

What's with the obsession about white teeth?

Felicity Jones is beautiful

B E A U T I F U L
E
A
U
TI
F
U
L

the face is the most attractive body part of a woman

>this is what americans consider a nice smile

fucking ridiculous, i can't watch any scene of curb she's in without noticing her big ugly fake porcelain teeth

Looks better than painted white teeth in my opinion, like way better.

Why are Brits so defensive about this? So you guys like yellow teeth. It's no big deal, that's your country, you do what you want.

ok

There is a reason. It's called hygiene. Foreign concept to you, I know.

You're right, she should paint them yellow to appeal to the brit market. Christ.

She really does vaguely resemble a bunny

This. When i see someone with hollywood glaring white teeth i assume they have awful diet and hygiene as their natural teeth needed such hiding.

huh. must be why americans shit in their pants instead of unhygienic public toilets.

Because a Seventh Day Adventist didn't brainwash their entire nation into mutilating their babies.

>brits getting this angry about teeth

>all these brit faggots and their mental gymnastics claiming this shit looks good
Thank God Hollywood is in the USA. Imagine having to put up with this shit in movies.

vaguely?

Well yeah. She doesn't have fur or tall ears or sideways eyes. She just has bunny teeth and a small pointed nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrpUSKE9p_M

her teeth aren't that bad

Leave her alone

CARROTS

Sure, Doctor Kellogg, hygiene. That's the reason.

cute as fuck

If you cant be bothered to shower more than every other week, you got bigger hygeine problems than dickcheese.

And white fur.

carrots stain your teeth /thread

Why bother when you can just slice and dice?

> watch movie with Nicholson
> something is off, but cant tell what
> halfway through realize his teeth are now straight and white
> quick google tells me they're replacing them with fake ceramic teeth or something
> maybe i should get that done

If your teeth are as white as a fucking napkin then YOU are the weird one.

And I live in the US.

Good for you.

It is a bit odd to bleach the living shit out of your teeth. But a naturally "white" teeth are nice.

Making another thread about my wife I see OP?

Look at that delusional faggot. He thinks my wife is his.

>he doesn't know.

>make see love
Nigga, learn to spell first. She's a classy lady.

>she will never sit on your face while nibbling on a carrot and giggling to Bugs Bunny

Who you talking to boy?

She used to have nice forearm hair but she has nothing now, did she wax for Star Wars or what?

I guess your carrot is too small.

No she's MY wife

>dickcheese

this isn't a rat thread ...

ITT

you're that reddit loo that made a thread about pussy fights this morning aren't you

fuck what has happened to me, knowing this has saddened me in a way you cannot comprehend pajeet

She's my wife silly. Her lips are very soft and squisy.

Typical dumb americunt. Teeth are supposed to be an off-white creamy colour. Not the chemically produced, glow in the dark dazzling white that you cunts all pay shitloads of money for.

I dunno OP, why are you retarded?

Mine!

I prefer blonde bunny with the better teeth

>He prefers a slag

Keep dreamin boy. She's with me

all women are whores, so ...

I'm not, but you're the guy who complained about him in that thread.

Because it's perfectly normal.
>Just let me whiten your teeth and destroy your brain with chemicals, goy
>Don't you want to be beautiful?

i'm not, i didn't even post in the thread, i merely lurked and laughed at you weirdos from afar

She has a perfect throat for sloppy facefuck

Yeah right, she's with me.

I can kiss her all night. It's amazing! We snuggle all the time in bed so comfy.

I want to slide my BBC down her throat until she chokes on it and pukes on it

It must be nice to have dreams like that, but as for me, it happens in reality.

>3dpd
>waifu

I brushed my teeth for like the first time in a month last week, because I have to prepare to get chastised by the dentist at the end of the month when I have a cleaning. My gums are still sore to the touch from brushing. And my tastebuds feel all fucked up, stuff tastes bad now.

Im american btw

You don't know anything boy. I've been living in the real world since birth. Managed to get Felicity and the day we met we already clicked.

Yeah well, I still love her.

Well she loves me and I love her too so sorry kid.

You think she loves you but really she loves me.

yellow crystal teeth are of better quality

God dammit, people. I think we are getting too autistic.

THATS IT

WHERE IS THE FUCKING ROGUE ONE BLU-RAY RIP

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

I NEED MY RABBIT KINO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want this butt in Blue Ray.

Just watch:

Chalet Girl
Like Crazy
The Theory of Everything

>*WOOSH*

Seconded

Her bunny feet are quite lovely.

Cape Wrath too. With an added bonus of the Big Guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=MIkfLJDPo3I

Here's a recent one.

>that you cunts all pay shitloads of money for.

Idk where this meme comes from, we just brush our teeth. It's pretty cheap.

wrong

Don't talk shit about my bunny fu op. You can shit talk ugly emma watson and daisy I look like a boy ridley. But not my felicity

>white people performing middle eastern desert cult practices on their children

Fucking hell.

I just want to make out with her not even sex just tongue wrestle for an hour or so.

not in the movie user sorry unless Disney someday releases Edwards's cut.

I'd pay $5,000