Lose one player

>lose one player
>whole team gets exposed and collapses

that's not the eagles logo

>force said player to come back too soon and make him throw 3 interceptions for no reason

iktfb

what happens when Rodgers is done? full on tank or mediocrity for a decade?

He is the entire team. They are literally a below 500 team with a nobody at qb.

>with the 20th overall pick in the 2023 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select future HOFer Brett Aaron Starr, QB from University of Texas El Paso

The quarterback they draft to replace Rodgers is going to have more pressure than anyone else to ever play the game. You're replacing the GOAT.

OH NONONOOOOOOOOO!

>everybody thought Rodgers would run the table
>lose to the Pants
>immediately eliminated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>player comes back
>team still exposed and collapsing

The only thing worse than a Green Packers fan is a St. Louis Cardinals fan. The Packers and Cardinals Both were once respectable franchises, but their notoriously shit-tier fanbases have made their teams a laughing stock. It's a shame to see two once great franchises spiral down to mediocrity and even below that with little sign of changing.

If there's any hope for the Packers and Cardinals to gain respect again, the first step would be to change cities and get the hell away from their undeserving, toxic fanbases.

If you need proof, you need to look no further than the Rams.

/thread

with the packers luck, they'll probably draft another future HOFer QB

>LA Rams
>good fans and a respectable team

>majority of fanbase still suctions around his asshole and takes everything
God damn I hate Ted and most of the fanbase

>The only thing worse than a Green Packers fan is a St. Louis Cardinals fan.
No, the only thing worse is some whiny little bitch who is so butt-blasted about how his team and his fanbase can't compete that he resorts to trolling on a message board.

Scoreboard, troll.

It's a respectable team, at least. They don't even dance when they score. They just tell each other good job and go to the sideline. Professional as hell.

I'd get triggered too the owner of my home team said that my city sucks and the people who live there suck and are undeserving of a franchise. Especially since this team moved to a better city and is getting a lot more love and success.

Kroenke didn't reveal anything that we didn't know already, he was just confirming it.

Then again, I can't really relate since my hometown team's owners (ranging across NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB) love your city and our fans. And more importantly, we don't just root for our team when they are playing well.

Something you bang wagoners need to take note

again,

/thread

Yeah I hate how Packers fans hype up their receivers as a top 3 group in the league. Adams and Nelson are good but Cobb is overrated as fuck. Rodgers makes them look way better than what they are.

I hope the Packers leave Green Bay someday.
No franchise deserves to be in the company of the worst fans in sports

A good city for a new team would be Des Moines, or OKC

>we don't just root for our team when they are playing well.
You're still talking about the Rams, right? LA has, hands down, the fairest weather fans in the country. There's a reason they've lost 3 teams over the years.

I look forward to the Rams eventual mediocrity, and the shithole that is LA once again abandoning them.

Best fans in the NFL are the Raiders fans

but they won all games after losing wentz?

>Scoreboard

Cheeseheads have no clue how good they have it