Assuming the Bears don't fuck up and accidentally give this JV practice squad a win, Cleveland is going 0-16

Assuming the Bears don't fuck up and accidentally give this JV practice squad a win, Cleveland is going 0-16.

What if anything could possibly fix this team or do they need to pull up stakes and go to London?

How about we give them to Mexico City?
They don't even need to change the team name.

They wouldn’t have to in London, either...

Are you implying those places are any more or less brown than here?

>London Browns

Stick with the bulldog logo and it could work.

Blow it up and rebuild.
And I don't mean the roster. I mean the while organization.
Fire your GM and pay Payton Manning a huge amount of money and give him absolute autonomy to un-fuck the team.

Imagine if New England and Cleveland switched divisions.

Pats would have a harder time staying on top and the AFC East will be a lot interesting to watch now that all four teams are trash (but at least equal to eachother) and not just 3/4 of them

>post yfw Browns get their first win in Pittsburgh week 17

They probably would have if Pittsburgh won yesterday since they'd have nothing to play for week 17

>le afc east sucks meme

AFC North playoff teams: 1
AFC East playoff teams: 3

>Browns beat the Steelers

Can we meme this into reality?

I unironically want the pats out of the AFC, since it has some of the larger markets (New Jersey and upstate New York, all of the mountain time zone, Miami, Houston). You wonder why NFL ratings are down, part of the reason is a large amount of cities don't give a shit when Brady just fucks over the whole conference every year. Until he retires the AFC will continue to be a one sided contest.

Then AFC East would be like AFC South except the 00s were shit too.

>he doesn't know that Jimmy Gorgeous will re-sign with the Pats when Brady retires, extending the dynasty for another 15 years

>The London Browns
Pretty fitting desu

Brady has a better record vs. the AFC North than he does against any other division

AFC Northeast:

>NE
>NYJ
>BUF
>PIT

AFC Southeast:

>MIA
>JAX
>TEN
>BAL

AFC Midwest:

>CLE
>CIN
>INDY
>KC

AFC Southwest:

>LA Chargers
>OAK/LV
>HOU
>DEN

I fail to see how this would change anything other than making it so the Pats don't have to play Shitsburgh for the conference final every year.

Although these divisions make more sense, it wouldn't fix the pats dominance at all

I’ll go back to the drawing board. I’m going to figure this shit out for New England and Cleveland.

I really don't get the name complaints. Would you really rather have yet another team named after a random animal rather than an important person from the sport?

underrated

I don't see the point. The performance of a team isn't a constant, it's down to the players and staff. The Patriots were incredibly inconsistent for their first 20 years in the NFL, and were absolute garbage posting double digit losses in the first half of the 90s. Them doing so well for so long is an exception, not the rule. Once Brady and Belichick are gone it's entirely possible that they'll revert to being an average team, so reshuffling the divisions just because they do good now is pointless.

shut the fuck up, the pats get 6 free wins every year in that bullshit division and find a way to lose in miami

They're literally named and colored after the waste that comes out of your butt. There's no other team like this. The San Francisco Smegmas? The Pittsburgh Pissbabbies? See how ridiculous the name is now?

Are you twelve? They're named after Paul Brown.

>comparing a literal color most of us stop associating with poo after age 12 to words like smegma and pissbabby

fucking retard