IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIES YOU'RE SUBHUMAN

>Nut allergies
>Lactose intolerance
>Grass allergies
>Pet allergies etc..

-Seriously why the fuck are you alive if you can't even handle being in field of grass?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepowerofpoop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously, people with these conditions should be forcibly sterilized. Except lactose intolerance... we didn't evolve to consume dairy as adults. We certainly evolved to be able to eat nuts, be around grass and flowers, be around domestic animals, etc without dying.

Modern medicine is destroying our gene pool.

Severe pollen allergies here, suck my butt nerds.

plz don't reproduce

>fuck these people
>E-Except ractose intorrant prease
>modern medicine destroys gene poorrr

Fuck off gook, you faggots not knowing how to use anti-biotics is destroying our gene pool

I'm allergic to cats but that has been a positive experience. I never have to be around cats or cat people.

Severe pollen allergy that leads to cross-reactions with nuts, peanuts, shellfish, wheat, eggs and a wide variety of fruit. Also allergic to dust mites and cat saliva so visiting people's houses can turn into a nightmare.
Why even live, man.

>Modern medicine is destroying our gene pool.
If these allergies were so deleterious they would not exist today.

Pollen is the Great Satan and if you disagree you are a kike shill

I always think thw same thing. What if there were a big happening? All these whiny fuckers all, "i can't breathe" like they're selling single cigarettes in NYC.

That "gene pool" argument is retarded as fuck but if I had a child and they ended up sneezing as much as I do during the spring then I would feel bad for them.

>Be AG lactose intolerant
>Don't give a fuck and eat dairy every single day

The kid who didn't eat pizza because he was lactose intolerant pissed me off

>cat saliva
Wat

I don't have allergies.
I gotta take allergy queues from family members so i can pretend to relate to people at school/work.

only thing I've ever gotten an allergic reaction to was anti biotics

i'm not asian or lactose intolerant, just pointing out that lactose intolerance isn't really comparable to allergies

the people with those allergies are only able to survive because anti-histamines exist. they shouldn't be able to breed.

Lots of people are allergic to that.

>the people with those allergies are only able to survive because anti-histamines exist

So allergies are a modern phenomenon?

>the people with those allergies are only able to survive because anti-histamines exist. they shouldn't be able to breed.
People with allergies can't survive without anti-histamines? Wut?

You realize our ancestors with allergies clearly were able to breed, right?

>That "gene pool" argument is retarded as fuck

says the genetically inferior subhuman

I have seasonal allergies, what are you going to do about it you baby back bitch?

>y-you can't even stand in grass lol

I have reactine nigguh I can stand where ever I want.

>OTC medication actually helps you

Nice baby allergies queer

i'm talking about the people who go into anaphylactic shock and die if they inhale a speck of peanut dust. they shouldn't be alive.

>grass and tree pollen allergies
>tfw live in Willamette valley and next to an unkempt field

>lactose intolerance
>allergy
lol

It's not modern medicine it's modern hygiene.

Our immune system adjusts in our lifetimes to recognise pathogens according to their broad classes (intracellular bacteria, extracellular bacteria, viruses etc). In the western world, an entire class of pathogens, helminths (parasitic worms) has been completely eliminated from the environment. Therefore the immune system isn't primed against helminths in youth and instead reacts to various environmental factors. Hence, allergies in the western world.

For once, it isn't a question of genetic health, it's a case of environment.

>tfw no allergies
>tfw not lactose intolerant
>tfw not affected by poison ivy, oak, or sumac
>tfw mosquitos have no interest in me
>tfw blond haired and blue eyed

I am a true white male!

allergies have a genetic component

Or it simply means that your ancestors moved to a place where their genetics can't handle local flora and fauna allergins. Fucking retarded shill thread

Don't you ever wew at my wife's lad again canacuck

>says the genetically inferior subhuman
I am allergic to cats, dust, and ragweed.

I have a 9 month old son and will be defending my PhD in September. The net worth of my parents is about $4 million. I made $80k last year from scholarships, bursaries, and consulting. I am 6' 180 lbs, lift weights 3 times a week, bike 18 km a day, cross-country ski about 50 km/week in the winter, etc.

By all metrics, I am superior to you.

>Lactose intolerance

I'm pretty sure that's natural in humans, Corey.

Also

>1 post by this ID

Threadly reminder to report and sage spam threads

>No allergies
>Never had antibiotics
>Never had any real medical procedures performed
>Never fractured, or broken any bones
Feels good man.

>Non-white detected
Daily reminder : If you are unable to digest lactose, you're not white.

>antibiotics is destroying our gene pool
This is what I always tell people. Antibiotics will only make things worse in the long run. Same goes for fertility treatments and the likes. These types of procedures are fucking up the gene pool and the natural order.

The things mentioned above as well as endocrine disrupter's, are most likely the reason for all these faggy nu-males running around.

You shouldn't let a cat lick you in the first place. They carry all sorts of nasty parasites. In fact, cats should just be avoided.

As does everything. But the causative factor is environmental. Poor countries don't get allergies, because they still have worms.

Sorry, not all of us were born via the vaginal canal, and might have been cut off breast milk well before the age of 7, like you, OP.

it's like human saliva but from cats

>japanese
>reproducing

Same except with green eyes. We are truly genetically superior broh

>getting this sneezy
>6' 180 manlet
>have a 9 month old son and only make 80k a year
>a leaf
you know what to do

Come kill me yourself faggot.

I just have grass allergies. I have digestive issues which I'm told is often correlated with hay fever too...

Lactose intolerance can often be cured by drinking kefer.

The more you know

A FUCKING

L
E
A
F

>never had any allergies
>never had any intolerance with any type of food
>can touch any pet
>turn 20
>get one of the most severe acne even tho i never had any
>accutane didn't work for more than a semester after stopping it
>stuck with this shit

I'm allergic to bees, wasps, and a facial cleanser am I subhuman /pol

Shut the fuck up pussy nigga. I'm 6'6, lift 400 and I'm allergic to cats. I bet I'd still fuck your Manlet 500 pound ass up

Taken any antibiotics before you were 20 user?

>Lactose intolerance can often be cured by drinking kefer.

The reason is, which a lot of ignorant motherfuckers in this thread are unaware of, has more to do with microbiomes/bacteria, more so than actual genes....

>Sorry this is an English language thread.

None, I never had any serious illness either.

>without dying.

Not a single person with hayfever I know dies from being around pollen

>Lactose intolerance
Intolerance is not an allergy dumb fuck !!!

Anyone can loose his enzyme to digest milk, happened to me after I past a few months without drinking milk.

Fuck you OP

I'm allergic to amoxicillin
and marijuana gives me panic attacks. One's synthetic, the other's degenerate. So I'm not subhuman.

true. But you also inherit bacteria from your parents, so it's sorta related.

You also get a lot of lactobacillus bacteria from being breast fed, which a lot of kids don't get these days. If you don't get it, you get fucked in terms of gut flora. Same for being born via cesarian section.

I genuinely have all 4 of those Listed

>tfw

Fucking dumb piece of shit.

Stressed out much when you were 20?

Im allergic to weed but I still smoke. Actually, I'm about to go smoke right now?

probably have a fucked digestive system user.

I get scars everytime I get bit by an insect, is this allergie?

Are allergies a physiological failing or a mark of bad character? You seem to think it's the latter.

It may be inherited, but that's only going to affect you maybe through your infant years. Beyond that, it's dependent on diet, psychological well being, and environment.

>culling people with allergies
>allergies aren't even based on genetics

>but that's only going to affect you maybe through your infant years
nah, it get's seeded in your infant years. The bacteria survive happily on their own after that is you don't eat a shit diet and take broad strain antibiotics.

Same here except I got psoriasis

Over 50% of people on Earth have alergies you moron.

I'm pretty chill so i doubt but maybe it's due to stress i had white hair too around that time.

>lactose intolerance is sub-human
>he doesn't know that it's a mutation that let's him drink the milk of other animals
I have my fucking wisdom teeth, I'm over six foot tall, and I have pure, un-mutated genes. Suck my cock, you mutants. You're like shitty X-men, but even gayer.

>Leaf
Lol kys

People cannot be responsible for the choices of their parents nutritional intake; however, the problem can be reversed because allergies are epigenetic and not genetically determined.

>pepper
>glutamate
>mustard
>chili
>lactose intolerance
>celiac disease

Get on my level famalam. I can't eat burgers anymore.

Guess what, our species is likely the result of genetic mutations, fagglerock.

Yes. You are like gypsy.

I'm allergic to candy canes or maybe the additives in them.

Lactose intolerance isn't an allergt

You should get a fecal transplant done user.

I was staying in a small house with a straw ceiling.
The straw would fall down into my bed and make me itchy at night.
Feels bad to be a subhuman with a straw allergy

Your image evoked an urge of reproducing in me, tbqh.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Most allergies aren't debilitating. At worst they make people sneeze and get puffy eyes. This isn't anywhere as crippling as, say, dwarfism, gigantism or down syndrome.

The first time I'm hearing about this.

you're 99.9% guaranteed to be allergic to something too, op, you just don't know it and it's rare enough.

I sneeze a lot when being around the wrong trees for two weeks in Summer.
Please do educate me about why that is a reason to literally have me executed, you delirious snow nigger.

What the hell does Marilyn Manson have to do with allergies?

>a fucking leaf

>un-mutated genes
You're a mutant just by virtue of not being a single-celled organism, you know. Or do you think mutants are created by satan's communist legions?

Maybe yours are, untermensch

Have a good read: thepowerofpoop.com/

It's a relatively new therapy, but there's a lot of very encouraging studies so far for it curing all kinds of shit like celiac disease. Best of all you can do it yourself for free pretty much. Though it's much safer and wiser to go to a clinic, where it's actually pretty expensive for now, but often worth it.

Basically a shit load of issues people have in their digestive system derive from bad gut flora. You can often try fix this with probiotics, but it can be very complicated depending on the conditions involved. Probiotics have a lot of problems.

A fecal transplant is basically an attempt to completely replace all the bacteria in your colon with the bacteria from a health persons colon. It's done by getting poop from a health person, liquidising it and pumping it up your asshole.

It could potentially cure all the issues you listed there. I've heard people have great success using it to treat food allergies. But i recommend you read about it yourself.

So sneezing when I cut the grass means that I need to have my nuts cut off?

hoping to get one done later this year myself because my digestive system is completely fucked.

If you are white, you will have allergies. There is no solution to this problem.

Can I have your poop, user?

Non white detected

>white?
Have culture? What a joke.

Sure. Most likely it would make you very ill though. I haven't been able to work for the past year due to chronic fatigue. The only potential cause appears to be fucked up gut flora.

You geniuses realize that your body and immune system weakens with aging, right? You realize that having kids at a younger age, when fit and smart, has a higher chance to create a healthy baby, right? Right? Biology 101? People can develop allergies over time, and all that? No? Nobody? Okay then. Very educational thread.

Yes, very responsibleez! If someone sneezes in a grass field they need to be sterilisedz!

no joke though, if you have healthy poo you can sell it to people and clinics who want to do fecal transplants.

I have an allergy to the medicine Penicillin. Thats it. Am i ok?

Aparantly its a common thing

Sorry to hear that, dude. You can have my poop if you'd like. I'm quite healthy and active.

>By all metrics, I am superior to you
Except you live in Canada.

>thepowerofpoop.com/
Very shady website. You sure this isn't some homeopathy bullshit?