Anybody else starting to get sick of this faggot? He's just an attention whore

Anybody else starting to get sick of this faggot? He's just an attention whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0D2o8F2MOuI
youtube.com/watch?v=x48-G7Y72b8
youtube.com/watch?v=ea-2yk6DFEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w-qKlCy0T-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's always been mostly tedious

All faggots are attentions whores

All. Of. Them.

well he is fighting the good fight, good luck in sweden

He's always been an attention whore. This was never a fucking secret.

Go home Ben, you manlet cuck.

>Pride parade
>good fight

He's useful, that's what I choose to focus on.

Red pill me on if he's an Agent

Hey man, he's watched Digimon. He know what the fuck he's talking about or something like that.

First time I watched him was during his Triggering tour and by the last episode I was so tired of him.

It's good what he is doing in that he is a lot of peoples first exposure to reality and showing them how stupid their liberal beliefs are, but for hardcore red pilled neo-nazi's he isn't preaching anything new

No, fuck off dissention shill. Divide and conquer right?

And he's only annoying and attention seeking so he can get attention. Most people still have never heard of him

This, it's called strategy.

No, just a leech.

Every 11 minutes a white girl is raped by a black man in the United States.

Does Sup Forums hate Ben Shapiro, other than for... uh... obvious reasons?

Wtf I hate niggers now

he is a jew. and a faggot.

should be gone and shoved in a gas chamber or thrown from helicopter.

He gets paid to shit on libs and feminists on tv.

Why the hate?

gotta love dem kuwaiti bantz

you just now figured that out?

Present company excepted of course

remember fags cant be right wing. they need to suck dick which goes to the left wing. and especially ALL fags are a bunch of fuckery bullshit communism

He's an entertainer and sensationalist, this has always been the case and It's largely part of his character or image. I don't worship everything he says as fact, nor do I agree with all of it (frankly, his "muh alt right" dickriders are annoying as fuck) but regardless I think he's having an overwhelmingly positive impact. He's not the enemy

I wonder whether his Rinkeby PRIDE thing will get mainstream media attention here, would be quite funny

Sup Forums hates everyone, even people who align with their values.

No, I agree with him on a lot of things

>hurf durf he doesn't worship Trump therefor I hate him

Stop this, y'all need to stop seeing everything as black and white

>openly hating one of the best useful idiots.
are you stupid?

Yeah he's a piece of shit trying to monetise Sup Forums. Although if anyone here is actually stupid enough to buy his merch or subscribe to his "le ebin gay man" charade, you really deserve it.

I generally ignore any reference to him on here, as I believe the majority of people do.

I like him. I subscribed to his daily podcasts.

Most alt-right fags are attention seekers.

m8 do you honestly think Sup Forumstards are his target audience for the cringey merch crap he sells? That's almost entirely his own brand

>alt-right fags

manlet kike calling Sup Forums neckbeards

He is a good guy. Quit being a faggot OP.

Just started listening to him, dude is funny as shit.

He's walking a thin line to maximize his audience, just hold it out.

It's part of the plan. Keep watching.

>triggering Muslims
Yes it is

The fatties of the alt-right have turned onbhim for fat shaming.

Kek.

to add, he's the perfect jew though.

he's so tiny two of him could fit in one oven for maximum efficiency.

Nah but the altright is, which is bigger than Sup Forums, extending through readdit and twitter

Pretty much (pic related).

I was an attention whore, and I built one of these, at the surprise of one of the actual Blue Man Group performers who took on a side job as a drum instructor at my school.

Turned out, to my surprise, that they learn their parts from paper instead of an innate sense of "bluemanship" as I was led to believe.

Also, PVC notes are very sensitive to temp and ambient pressure.

He's a huge thorn in the side of the left. I don't give a single shit if a faggot jew. The man is joining the gay march in the muslim ghettos of sweden. I think he is legitimate

Im getting really tired of the entire Alt-right. "Alt-right" what kind of fucking name is that? Also, the "leaders" of the alt-right are fucking faggots, theyre Ben shapiro, Milo, Akkad faggot, etc.. If you are an alt-right piece of shit, you know very well what people im talking about.
The entire Alt-right should go back to fucking 9gag/reddit, youre all annoying 14-25 year olds.

I used to like Milo, because be btfoed feminists, and that is quite easy. Im sick and tired of you alt-right people.

I have nothing against Trump supporters, but the alt-right truly fucked it up, with their MEMEing outside the internet, its fucking retarded.

Yeah I unfollowed him on Twitter
What do you expect from a jew

>one of these
Sorry...
youtube.com/watch?v=0D2o8F2MOuI
Again, that kid ain't me.

but I did the same shit.

Eh. I just ignore him when his faggotry doesn't amuse me.

literally the only times i see him is when people bitch about him so frigg off

His ideas are winning. God speed you dangerous faggot

Shitskin.

Totally. Didnt like him too much to begin with, now hes just an SJW-level bitch.

>Ann Coulter with a cunt, tbqmfh

Is this really because he fat shamed?

What percentage of pol is fat? >50%?

DONT AFFILIATE US WITH THIS KIKE

i will fucking blow your home if you do.

And the sound conveyed through the vid doesn't convey the actual beautiful tone that they do in person.

They're actually quite aesthetic. Comforting. Heartwarming. Not kidding.

It's not about worshipping Trump.

He sided with Michelle Fields even after the video came out. He is paid for by neocons, and that's a fact. There is no defending him.

Ridiculing a fat guy in the gym is a pretty retarded thing to do, but I'm not sure why that would be the tipping point. I think that the point of his character is to be the anti-thesis of political correctness, which involves saying and doing chocking/sensationalist shit just for the sake of doing it. I think that's pretty childish, but sometimes It's also funny

Then what do you mean by "monetizing Sup Forums"? Because he throws the word 'cuck' around?

It's essentially a new thing for Gamergaters to get involved in, various internet personalities managed to convince autists that their shitposting is productive "activism" and not just a past-time

What did he do now?

He has his role
He's always been babby's first (or second) Alt-R

I was sick of him, but I thought he was alright on Joe Rogans podcast

Yeah. He was at his absolute best in a suit doing extremely articulate and intelligent debate. His segment on Islam on the Reuben report and his evisceration of a feminist on an English talk show over girls in hard sciences. I hope he goes back to that

listening to his podcast with ann coulter from yesterday. it's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=x48-G7Y72b8

Sound is better in this vid, but still not full enough.

It's as sensitive to your heart as a cello+violin in combination to a live performance.

There are more productive ways to trigger muslims. Ways that don't involve fag-enabling.

Oh what fun, it's another divide and conquer thread.

Says the Muslim who believes in a religion that literally promotes multiculturalism. Kill yourself.

He was great on Joe Rogan this week, he called Trudeau and cuck and said "Sweden yes," so relatable.

he isnt suppose to amuse you he is suppose to trigger kebabs which forces liberals to back pedal on shit and eat each other

people should be posting his links on tumblr more than here. unless he gets a response thats involving violent black people then thats a different story

>He's just an attention whore.
Anyone with half a brain can see that within 2 minutes of listening to him
He's good for helping red pill normies though.

~60% desu

>Trudeau is gay, and I don't mean that he sucks dicks even though I'm sure he has, I mean that's just a face which begs being cummed on

It was entertaining, despite him spouting a bunch of bullshit. Joe is a pretty cool guy for being a meathead liberal, he enjoys talking with people even though he might not 100% agree with them

>implying a Muslim can be part of us

You aren't part of us you fucking pedophile.

Sup Forums always turns on people that support them, NOBODY is ever good enough to be in your super cool racist secret club, watch in a month that Stefan guy will be a "faggot SJW attention whore cuck liberal communist" to the Almighty Sup Forums!

We've said this from the word go.

He is the textbook definition of How to Subvert a Growing New Movement. Along with pic related.

He's monetising the ideas of Sup Forums in appealing to the altright, which originated here, and selling his shitty shirts. He doesn't give a fuck about changing the world, he's just jumping on the bandwagon of a social movement, like Beyoncé jumping on Black Lives Matter.

I'm listening to the JRE right now. He's actually kind of reasonable as far as the alt right goes.

>Says the Muslim who believes in a religion that literally promotes multiculturalism

that shit been here since god said to man when he stepped his foot here: ok man you can go fuck in this area. in the end we are all semites

oy vey im offended :^(

>trigger kebabs which forces liberals to back pedal on shit and eat each other
That's what amuses me. I hate SJWs, and i love seeing them trip over themselves.

Wow. No wonder.

You don't have to love the BMG as much as I do, but these guys really do have a sense of how to achieve that "vaporwave" aesthetic on real acoustic instruments.

He is a professional troll no doubt. But we share the same opinions on things so meh.

Stephen Molyneux has been known to Sup Forums for years and we've always hated him, lurk more.

The basic rule here is we hate everyone. Except Trump, because he probably doesn't even know we exist and he actually has a shot at changing things, he's not posting hour long rants against SJWs on youtube.

Sup Forums can never agree on anything, any time a certain line of thinking becomes too prevalent a bunch of breakout snowflakes will engage the centrifuge of shitposting in the opposite direction (most prominent case is probably the fedora tip thing)

Maybe It's some sort of defense mechanism in order for this community to not get too closely entangled with another side or entity

Do his motivations really matter? Regardless of what they are I still believe him to have an overall positive impact

I do think he believes in the general goal of his little "movement", but as I previously said a lot of it is also branding and character in order to expand his own image (which in turn, leads to profit)

Politicians will receive paychecks, that doesn't mean they're engaged in politics purely for monetary gain

>in the end we are all semites

Go off and mutilate some baby dicks with the Jews then. Why you think the right will focus on fag degeneracy and ignore Islamic degeneracy I don't know. If the far right actually won, you'd be gassed if you step foot in a white country.

OP is just jealous that a fag can get more bitches than him.

i dont care about your filth. the: we are strong white christian European people rally
1 dune coon appears with guns and all these people runs away screaming like some biblical apocalypse have started.

His impact is positive? How so? Have we not come this far without him? This movement cannot have a leader. Do not try to give it one, especially not one as vapid and conceited as Milo. Yes, he is articulate and immunised against attack by virtue of his sexuality, he spreads the message well. But this thing we have created must not be bogged down by pledging itself to one man, it must remain beyond that. Our strength, ultimately, lies in our anonymity.

Sup Forums always cannibalises its own. Milo may hold sway with the wider altright community, but here he is and will always remain verboten.

He's gay and he fucks niggers.

What other reason do we need to hate him?

Is this some kind of appallingly shit Muslim roleplay?

>His impact is positive? How so? Have we not come this far without him?

Look at the growth of Breitbart. It has 12 times the traffic of a year or two ago. Breitbart is the closest media outlet to Sup Forums in terms of values (aside from on Israel) - they hate Soros, they hate Islam, they hate migrants, they are vocally critical of blacks and BLM, and they love Trump.

Milo has driven a number of people towards Breitbart (or he certainly hasn't scared them off). He's not really hurting our movement.

(((Shapiro)))

it's not that he doesn't worship Trump, it's that he is constantly misrepresenting him in his articles/tweets/female-friend-assaults

desu when he's actually talking about stuff intelligently and not trying to be a I LOVE BLACK COCKS comedian, he seems pretty cool. unfortunately, it's always about cock. last time i tuned into one of his dangerous faggot shows he was drinking water out of a pink dildo bottle, so...

the message is lost when the antics outshine it. that said, conservatives should have been taking on the university campus virus for the last few decades but didn't do a damn thing so jewpiro and milo are doing more of a service than the whining poltards here

is it?

You don't have be exposed to him at all you know. He's openly an attention whore. What. The. Fuck. Did you expect?

Hahahaha

The alt right cannibalizing itself!

And they were the ones condeming liberals for it!

Hahahah so insecure.

It's because the alt-right is composed of a social element that is libertarian in nature but refuses to acknowledge unapologetic religiosity.

We make up a large part of modern society in fact. We're all the lefties from yesterday.

We really are on the "right side of history", all things considered.

Grow a fucking spine, fag. Get a sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-qKlCy0T-g

lol no

He's single handedly brought Reddit to this board & turned it into a fag loving pro-Israel shithole. I hope this pedophile-excusing faggot kike gets his ass pozzed.

>He is the textbook definition of How to Subvert a Growing New Movement.
This, Milo is an infiltrator

He's arrogant as all hell, and that's what makes Milo so fucking fabulous.

>Everyone's just figuring it out now that Milo does it for the money and the attention.

Sometimes, I wonder if the guy is even gay.

The better question to ask is whether or not he's actually conservative. The answer is no. The fag-worshipping mafia saw a politically incorrect, homophobic movement and sent Milo over to subvert it and make it more tolerable for the left to deal with