Hey guys, there really isn't enough racial tension and hatred in America at the moment, let's start a fucking race war

>Hey guys, there really isn't enough racial tension and hatred in America at the moment, let's start a fucking race war

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/ray-williams-sets-powerlifting-record-1005-pound-raw-squat
youtube.com/watch?v=8seFADEEy0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. someone who hasn't seen it

Uh-huh, a movie featuring rich white people exploiting black people will start a race war, Okey-dokey.

Why would rich white people want to steak black people's bodies?

Imagine being this triggered where you just cannot stop posting the same thread over and over, day after day. When was the last time you went outside.

s m h it's just a joke, whitey, but seriously we should gas all the white people, this movie taught me we should never EVER trust those mofuckas f am

100 100 100

To be honest the only people I see that really give a shit are right wing reactionaries who see "cultural marxism" in everything they see.

So when does the race war start? It's been out for a while now and I'm still waiting.

Don't watch it and stay triggered you serf fuck.

because it means literal immortality living in a strong, genetically superior body

genetically superior as in they are stronger, faster, etc. in general. same way how whites are smarter. So it makes a lot of sense, just pop your smart white brain into a strong black bod, and bam there ya go, immortality with a better bod.

all niggers must hang

Someone post the twitter picture.

>, let's start a fucking race war

Things only insecure white men think about

>let's start a fucking race war
Yes please

But I don't want to be black

The movie is partially a criticism of the way white American liberals like to fetishize black bodies and culture, which is why people like OP are really transparent in having made threads about movies they haven't watched.

This movie was made by a half-black, half-white guy. A race war is the last thing he wants.

Yeah, that's why black people on Twitter are calling for it fag.

>genetically superior as in they are stronger, faster, etc.

Faster, definitely. Stronger? I'm not so sure about that, aren't all the top powerlifters white?

>say gas the kikes fuck niggers on twitter
>"just a prank bro lol"
>someone says kill whites
>"HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST HEAR THIS VERY SERIOUS THREAT TO OUR PEOPLE. EVERYONE ON TWITTER MEANS EVERYTHING THEY SAY ALL THE TIME."

Yeah buddy you're the only person on earth smart enough to troll.

One thing you can't deny is the people using this movie as ammunition to hate white people and "Uncle Toms".

Nobody cares about the intent of the film. It's about the results.

I'm liberal and I seriously hate handwaving SJWs like you.

>Nobody cares about the intent of the film. It's about the results.
If you're autistic, sure.

Lol they even casted the apest looking nigger that emily blunt refused to kiss on Sicario

Often times, they both mean it genuinely.

Malcolm X was a "lightskin", but both of his parents were black.

Apparently they tried to find an American black first, but none of the actors who auditioned did a good job. So they went overseas and found a European black .They tend to be a lot more "African" looking than American blacks.

Good one

Thank God you won't reproduce

Not to mention more intelligent. There's something about American blacks that's just unsaveable.

>that's why black people on Twitter are calling for it fag.

This

They know it just gets you mad. No black guy IRL is literally asking for it. You're a joke.

But Sup Forums means it when they say it

but black people have that weird smell and always have to wear lotion

>Genetically superior
>Spent all time as slaves

Sup Forums is a white-pride circle-jerk that loves to bash anyone that isn't a capitalist or white. It isn't satire

>Not to mention more intelligent.

I'm not sure if that's true. The IQ scores of black Americans are higher than those of West Africans on average, it would be interesting to see how they compare to European blacks.

I hate white people so god damn much.

>meet's white girl's parents
>they look like right wing conservatives
>the twist is they're left wing black worshippers

I hope there's a sequel.

I think his point is why is it "satire" when a black person on twitter says "Get Out is why you should never hook up with white people #staywoke" but it's serious when some nutcase on Sup Forums says "racemixing is bad". They're making the same point.

What makes you say that it's satire ,no matter what, on Twitter? How can you determine something so absolute? Why is it never satire on Sup Forums?

European blacks are usually not mixed so they have the straight outta africa IQ. Meaning they're borderline retarded.

Because of power+privilege, you Sup Forumstard. You're just as triggered as the SJWs, I swear. You've never been oppressed in your life.

>black guy makes a stupid one-off tweet about a movie he just saw
>white guy spends the better portion of his days posting infographs and derailing threads on Sup Forums posting shit about racemixing finds yet another opportunity to shitposting about racemixing

Totally the same intent.

Totally.

So it essentially boils down to the old "everyone except black people can be racist" meme

Also:
>circle-jerk

Jontron, pls.

>Because of power+privilege

I don't buy that at all. Advocating racist ideas is wrong, no matter what your supposed "power" or "privilege" is.

>you Sup Forumstard

What makes you think I'm a "Sup Forumstard"?

>You've never been oppressed in your life.

Of course not. My dad is a successful black doctor in the United States, I basically got handed life on easy mode.

It's not one-off though. Stop making shit up.

>wypipo freak out about the stupidest shit as usual

BLM is so tiny. Right, reddit.

>literal riots over the Superbowl

Sure thing.

>It's not one-off though.
[Citation needed]

>lol racism is prejudice+power+maple syrup

Bitch i didn't see any maple syrup in that movie. Racism is racism. There's no sugar coating or maple coating it. You can't just dismiss it with "it's not racism, it's prejudice". How detached from reality do you have to be to think that is a valid excuse?

Anything black people have done is just a part of the war white people started.

Sup Forums isn't even white

He's right you fucking autists. Black people have been fetishized by white people for over a century, this whole film is just a pretty funny allegory of that. For Christ's sake you have to have a sense of humor about race relations, given how fucking obsessed most of you are with any media that portrays black people in a way contrary to how you like to see them. I definitely don't think Get Out is 100%, it has some definite flaws, but it's a fucking comedy at heart.

Well blacks are exceedingly good at killing other black people. Whitey wins again.

Uh, Google?

Only 15% of the entire planet is white

Exactly. This is why the world is such a terrible place.

>you have to have a sense of humor about race relations

Who does anymore? This isn't 2004 with fucking Dave Chappelle. There's a lot more anger in the world, and the media is using every bit of ammunition they've got to make white people and black people hate each other.

>He's right
No he isn't

>You're only allowed to see one side of the issue, you stupid Sup Forumstards!!

I'm not even from Sup Forums btw.

>Black people have been fetishized by white people for over a century, this whole film is just a pretty funny allegory of that

I know.

>For Christ's sake you have to have a sense of humor about race relations,

I was responding to another user who said that black people were stronger and faster. Not talking about the movie.

>Sup Forums isn't even white

But it worships racist white Ideals. Sometimes, an Uncle Tom is worse than a racist white person.

>black bodies

This is the most cringe worthy new meme going.

>Hollywood has exploited black bodies for decades

>Black bodies and their association with lynching imagery

Etc.

It's objectifying black people. It's fucking weird amd off putting and dehumanizing.

>Sometimes, an Uncle Tom is worse than a racist white person.

Please elaborate.

There should be more chink vs jew in the media. Have the largest minority (30% of the globe, chinks) vs the smallest minority (Jews at

It's just an excuse people use to outcast and intimidate black people.

>Power + Privilege meme

Hi Sup Forums.

This isn't funny anymore.

anything that resembles civilized society triggers the feral negro

If actual historical accounts and records of racial subjugation haven't started a race war yet, then nothing will. Calm the fuck down, you absolute retard.

Yeah. A black person disagreeing with a white liberal is worse than white supremacy? Why? Because it makes white liberals uncomfortable because they have no arguments?

Seriously, liberals regard minorities as pets who should obey their rules, when minorities deviate from the expected behavior they berate them.

You need to wait for the demographics to shift.

Right now the parallels between how European Americans are perceived and how Jewish Germans were perceived post WW1 are eerily similar.

When whites come closer to approaching minority status their time will come.

The fastest growing ethnic group in the USA is hispanics, they're the ones projected to become the majority, while black demographics are projected to stay roughly the same proportion.

Hispanics don't mind white people but they hate black people, and are not afraid to say or do something about it. The only thing stopping them from ethnically cleansing their neighbourhoods of black people are the white cops.

Black people will suffer the most when white people become a minority in the USA.

>white sports fans never riot

>Vancouver
>White

Also, we condemned those idiots for rioting. Niggers in the states are praised, or at the very most, not talked about so as to be politically correct.

>Niggers in the states are praised, or at the very most, not talked about so as to be politically correct.

I have no reason whatsoever to believe you might be biased in any way.

There Is no "race war"

Normal, socially functional people aren't triggered over a comedy horror film. Only stupid neckbeards on pol who are too big of pussies to do anything

And they cashed out. Expect more of these films as whites become a minority.

>Niggers in the states are praised, or at the very most, not talked about so as to be politically correct.

This isn't really true. Incidents like the Baltimore riots were widely condemned.

>The fastest growing ethnic group in the USA is hispanics, they're the ones projected to become the majority

No we aren't. We're currently 15% of the population, we're projected to reach 25% by 2050 assuming that insane mexican birth rate keeps up. We're also not an ethnic group. Mestizo Mexicans have nothing in common with black/white/mulatto people from Cuba/DR/PR/Colombia except Spanish surnames.

>“When I’m around black people, I’m made to feel ‘other’ because I’m dark-skinned. I’ve had to wrestle with that, with people going, ‘You’re too black.’ Then I come to America, and they say, ‘You’re not black enough.’ I go to Uganda, I can’t speak the language. In India, I’m black. In the black community, I’m dark-skinned. In America, I’m British. Bro!”

>“This is the frustrating thing, bro — in order to prove that I can play this role, I have to open up about the trauma that I’ve experienced as a black person. I have to show off my struggle so that people accept that I’m black. No matter that every single room I go to I’m usually the darkest person there. You know what I’m saying? I kind of resent that mentality. I’m just an individual. Just because you’re black, you taken and used to represent something. It mirrors what happens in the film. I resent that I have to prove that I’m black. I don’t know what that is. I’m still processing it.”

Damn this guy is fucked up.

You must be insane if you think we give a fuck. Iranians are claiming to be "persian" not Arabs all the time and we still don't give a fuck. All you rice eaters are mexicans just like all the ragheads are arabs.

>Iranians are claiming to be "persian" not Arabs all the time and we still don't give a fuck

You're retarded if you think they're Arabs. That's like saying that Russians are Spaniards.

>All you rice eaters are mexicans

So the Chinese/Japs/Koreans are Mexicans?

>hispanics hate black ppl

the gangs hate each other faggot just like white supremacy groups hate other gangs. there's no difference. it's an inherent characteristic of belonging to an organization that's violent, territorial, and notoriously prejudiced towards outsiders.

Faster, not stronger. Blacks are also more susceptible to heart disease. So wanting to be black over white is a questionable choice.

Was that the Bruins' win over the Canucks in 2011? Man that was a great game.

>15% of the world is white
>this is why the world is such a terrible place
>whites spread across the globe in efforts to escape their own governments effectively running from themselves

it's like you guys actually believe in mythical white solidarity.

as much as i do believe someone is pushing for some serious US civil war, this isn't really related to it

birth of a nation on the other hand did have some questionable timing

Just like I don't give a fuck about the difference between a nip gook or chink
Or any wetback
Or any Osama

I don't give a fuck

All the top lifters are northern/northwestern european

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

wah wah. cry more bitch

Dude this movie looks awesome

*waxes mustache*

bbc

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/ray-williams-sets-powerlifting-record-1005-pound-raw-squat

black guy squats 1005 lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=8seFADEEy0c

Had to post vid that was incredible

>buttoned up blazer while sitting down

ugh i cant even

indeed

Shut your pie eating ass up opie and go brew some moon shine derrr derrrp git r done

Yeah, that's the point I was trying to make. Black people are undeniably faster runners (west africans over short distances, east africans over long), but the physically strongest people come from northern Europe for whatever reason.

Being the tallest + being able to gain muscle mass better than other ethnic groups is probably why.