This is what is going to happen

We are about to witness a Holy War.

Israel developed Judaism in the Land of Israel over millennia, but shortly after the death of Jesus, God scattered the Jews all over the world just as he said He would. During that time, and just as it was prophesized, the nations came to believe in the God of Israel in the form of Islam and Christianity.

In the last century, after the relatively small number of Jews amassed huge power and influence and greatly angered the nations as had been prophesized, God fulfilled his promise to Israel and re-established it in their Land.

Since then, the world has globalized and achieved relative peace in an era led by the United States, a country that has been blessed for its support of Israel.

The ingathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the coming of the Jewish messiah. If Christians deem the messiah to be the Second Coming, and Muslims consider him to be the antichrist, there will be a holy war. This will be a war the likes of which humanity has never seen.

I think this is what is going to happen. The Jews will pick a messiah to rule over Israel, Christians will consider him to be Jesus and unconditionally support him, and the military leader of Islam will be the Judeo-Christian antichrist, or false messiah.

Ultimately, this is why much of the West supports Israel and why much of the Islamic world hates them. This is what has always been prophesized by all three Abrahamic faiths. I believe that Trump's election and subsequent alliance with Russia will usher in the messianic era.

Are you ready for the Holy War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFgkDYbAk0Q
breakingisraelnews.com/67748/biblical-numerology-predicts-trump-will-usher-messiah/#ADSk7Bq5blhZISPo.97
haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
c-span.org/video/?c4529433/netanyahu-2002-guarantee
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6Bmfj5iFgY
thechicagoanalyst.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have been thinking the exact same thing, but I have never been able to put it to words.

I'm glad to not be the only one who predicts this. This will be the greatest happening in all of human history.

Not quite. The Jewish messiah will be the antichrist (this is absolutely certain, Jesus Christ himself explicitly states it). Many Christians will accept him, but only those willing to be deceived (like those today who are Christian zionists who think that the Rothschild's capturing Israel is a somehow a triumphant return of "God's people" to the Holy Land). Muslims will also accept him. He will prob present himself a figure of world peace; he will perform fake miracles and claim to be God. He will prob claim to be the God of all religions.

This is just the evangelical kool aid. Jesus, as Issa, is one of the most well regarded prophets in Islam. Muds don't believe him to return, but that he was saved from the cross. But if he indeed did return - I don't know how they would react.

If some goon in Israel was just declared as Jebus second coming, they would just dismiss him.

Deus Vult!

youtu.be/aFgkDYbAk0Q

I just don't see it happening that way. Considering the deep Evangelical-Israel alliance and America-Israel alliance, it is far more likely that the charismatic figure that Israel calls the messiah will be seen by many leading Christians as the Second Coming.

This messiah will naturally be seen as the antichrist by Muslims, and the military leader of Islam - who will be the Muslim messiah - will be seen by the Judeo-Christian West as the antichrist/false messiah.

Don't forget that most of the people who gained power after WW2 and held such beliefs are now very old and close to death. They are running out of time to bring about the second coming. Only Veda Hindus can save us now.

> Considering the deep Evangelical-Israel alliance and America-Israel alliance, it is far more likely that the charismatic figure that Israel calls the messiah will be seen by many leading Christians as the Second Coming.

Yes, but you're forgetting that American evangelicals are hardly representatives of Christians. They do not agree with Catholics or Eastern Orthodox, for a start.

>This messiah will naturally be seen as the antichrist by Muslims, and the military leader of Islam - who will be the Muslim messiah - will be seen by the Judeo-Christian West as the antichrist/false messiah.

It won't be divided that way. He will be the undisputed king of the world and hailed by all. The Christian antichrist, the Jewish messiah and the Islamic mahdi are the same person.

The part you're missing is that both will be right. There will be two antichrists, at the very least.

Perhaps the Muslim "messiah" who will lead the flight against the West will be the Mahdi, an important figure in the Qur'an. Either that, or that Muslim leader will be the Second Coming of Jesus (Arabic: Issa), which is something that Mislims believe as well.

I realize that, and I thought I made that clear. Each opposing side will view their adversary's messiah/Mahdi/Second Coming as the antichrist/false messiah.

No serious Christian would believe that a messiah that the Jews pick is Jesus Christ. If anything, whoever they pick IS the Antichrist.

I think that at the very least, Christians will be mystified by the Jewish messiah and feel compelled to support him in the hope that he is Jesus.

Right. What I mean is that neither side will the the messiah that their followers think they are. That will be somebody else and it will be the same person for Christians, Muslims, and Jews.

>In Jesus' own words...

Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’ 30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
>Matthew 24:30

No Christian who has even an elementary understanding of the Bible will believe that some random person who shows up and is deemed messiah by the Jews is the real deal. The return of Christ literally IS the end of the world.

>When your entire existence is destined to be the holy janitor sent to clean up humanities messes.

If the end result is a Holy War, whoever wins is likely to venerate their messiah as King. If Islam were to be defeated, world peace would quickly materialize and the Judeo-Christian nations would owe it to the leadership of their messiah.

I think being victorious in such a war would be enough to convince the people that their chosen King is legitimate.

>implying Christianity is relevant. The youngest generation will do the fighting and dying, except most of them don't believe in the kike desert trilogy.

The USA was blessed before it even supported the Israelis you traitorous sodomite.

Perhaps that is only the case because the USA was destined to one day support Israel.

The Torah, Talmud and Old Testament all forbid the existence of a Jewish State.

Modern day "Jews" are Khazars, not Semitic. The actual Hebrews still living on Earth are Ethiopian, and as modern history clearly dictates, their God is still quite angry as they're living in the most squalid and poverty stricken place on the entire planet.

Picture related. Egyptians whipping their slave race of indigenous Israelites.

End of an old world, beginning of a new one.

Explains why I have such a way with Jewish people

The mere fact is, if a Messiah is here right now in hiding, either it is me or quite possibly you, no one would take him with validity. Everyone would quickly denounce him for being a schizophrenic strucken man.

The only way the Messiah can come to light is by obtaining power and doing good from behind the scenes never fully disclosing his identity out of being ostracized.

I would also like to add due to the fact that the USA would unconditionally support Israel in the event of such an attack perpetrated by Islam, the West would militarily support Israel's messiah no matter what. Such unconditional support would have the effect of legitimizing the fight against the Islamic horde.

Not only that, but who doesn't want the West to fight against Islam? Millions of people would support such a war, and America will send its troops whether the people support it or not.

WE

hol up

WUZ

HEBREWZ N SHIEET

Be real. If the man that Jews consider to be he messiah wages war on Islam, every single one of you will support him in that campaign.

That is an excellent point. Sup Forums would be bestow the God Emperor title upon the man who goes to war with Islam. Nobody can even try to deny this.

The Khazar theory has been disproven through rigorous genetic testing.

What makes you say that about Veda Hindus?

Here is an interesting article that ties Donald Trump to the coming of the Messiah:

breakingisraelnews.com/67748/biblical-numerology-predicts-trump-will-usher-messiah/#ADSk7Bq5blhZISPo.97

The antichrist will be welcomed into the temple in Jerusalem. Only Jews are allowed to enter the temple. You do the fucking math you moron

That keeps being said, and it all sounds very officious, but no one ever elaborates. Shit doesn't make sense.
>Using genetics to figure out who converted to Judaism
>using DNA
>to figure out
>the ancestors
>of people who converted
>CONVERTED
>to Judaism
>Expecting this to be accurate in anyway
>Expecting Jewgle owned companies to tell the truth on themselves

It's disproven because the vast majority of Jews all over the world share a common patrilineal genetic marker from the Levant. There were indeed Khazar converts, but their descendants only make up a small amount of Jews.

Go to bed John hagee, yur drunk

Whites are stupid. You believe GERMANS were the people of the Old Testament? How fucking stupid are you guys? The Jews were pushed SOUTH to Africa fucktard....more specifically Ethiopia. Lies. Lies. Lies. Kill yourself.

This

I am a false prophet and god Is a superstition

>genocide
>slavery
>rape of male and female slaves
>pedophelia as well (you know it went down)
>blessed
Only a fallen evil race could consider such a foundation blessed

It's the truth...the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end

Those are not the reasons why America blessed. America is blessed because it supports Israel more than any other county.

Stop watching tbn grandad

All you have to do is read the Bible for all of this to make sense.

God doesn't get over it cus you help out the synagogue of satan...you are a special kind of stupid

Lord kek is the one true God.

>Since then, the world has globalized and achieved relative peace in an era led by the United States, a country that has been blessed for its support of Israel.
Listen to me you Christian-Zionist megaCuck I was raised Evangelical-Zionist and fell for all the nonsense you are vomiting. BUT the red-pill is the ultimate cure the Israelis are working with Radical Muslims to fuck everyone over and create their greater Israel fantasy let the facts speak to you:

haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
c-span.org/video/?c4529433/netanyahu-2002-guarantee
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6Bmfj5iFgY
thechicagoanalyst.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

I'm still Evangelical Christian but not a cucked out zionist

You don't have the slightest clue of what the fuck you are talking about, Israel is pure unadulterated evil

Get em

That is bullshit, the State of Israel is the realization of God's ancient promise to His people, Israel.

>Implying kek isn't just the angel of repetition

Getting real tired of these Kosher Christian-Zionist puppets desu makes all protestants look bad

Nice try shekelberg

Tell me about it. If only there was a way to get ppl to see who our real enemy is...our generation has to end this...sigh

If there was an all-powerful God, he would not need a bunch of mere humans scheming behind the scenes to carry off his design. That's what you are implying here, that the U.S. has got to build sophisticated arms and deploy them intelligently to protect this tiny group of weak ass Jews who foolishly believe that a particular piece of worthless acreage in sand-land are "holy" in order for god to achieve his goals.

On the one hand, you want us to believe that your god is an all-powerful hoodoo man who can strike you down in eternal torment if you so much as look at him funny. On the other hand, your conception of him as a being is one so fundamentally weak and reliant on the good will of beings supposedly beneath him that it's laughable and ludicrous.

If your god was real, and like you say he is, he would simply wave his hand to fix things, and remedy the mistake he made when he created this nightmare world to begin with. That he does not means that he is either not all powerful, or he is evil.

Question everything.

>fedora.jpg

If you don't believe in God, I don't expect you to have anything of value to contribute here.

Yeah but who does all the genetic testing Jews who want to be proven they are god's chosen people they will make up any lies to further their claim.

As a Christian Zionist, I have many Jewish friends. Some of them have shown me their 23andMe & Ancestry results, both of which found that they have a Middle Eastern origin. I have seen such results from both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

>Christian Zionist

I am also a Christian Zionist. All of my Zionist beliefs are rooted in the Bible and I feel that Zionism is universally a core part of Christianity that many people fail to realize.

For a Christian, your beliefs are ridiculously confusing.

The Antichrist, according to Bible, will be a figure revered by all, and that will take away the humanity of the right path.

Not an obvious enemy, but a sneaky enemy - and that PRECEDES the coming Messiah.

Second. To Islam - or the groups that accept the concept of Messiah - he will return with Jesus, after the advent of the Antichrist.

Your description of Messiah, in fact, matches with the Antichrist himself.

First the Antichrist - who will rule first - then the Messiah and the redemption of mankind. Not the other way around.

No, Chaim, you're not fooling anyone. I can see your exacerbated nose from here.

Uh-huh.

You're one of the disappointed dipshits who believed that "Shemitah" nonsense, aren't you? Good luck with your latest apocalyptic scenario.

Nobody is implying that there won't be an antichrist before the coming of the Messiah. Just because OP didn't describe it doesn't mean it's not going to happen. OP isn't a prophet, just a committed Christian Zionist who articulated many of the beliefs that a lot of Evangelicals hold.

Christ comes after the war.

>Nobody is implying that there won't be an antichrist before the coming of the Messiah. Just because OP didn't describe it doesn't mean it's not going to happen.

He just described the opposite process. With two sides defined and previously antagonistic. And with the rise of the Messiah before the prevalence of Antichrist.

In itself, a denial of the biblical prophecy.

>OP isn't a prophet, just a committed Christian Zionist who articulated many of the beliefs that a lot of Evangelicals hold.

No, he's just an imbecile committing mental gymnastics to support the enemies of the faith, if not a shill.

I am not an imbecile and neither are the millions of Christian Zionists, many of whom are distinguished individuals in the Christian community.

nice flag you got there...

If they pervert the Gospels as you, yes, they are imbeciles. As for you, I have not figured out if you are a believer or if is your shift of Hasbara.

Exiting the field of religion, in which is already quite clear that you are doomed to eternal damnation, the reason why the West unconditionally supports Israel is the constant traffic of influence of the Zionist movement in Western politics, with special attention to American politics, where AIPAC, and certain private organizations, work constantly to buy financial and political support, while manipulating poor brainless followers of heretical and incoherent beliefs.

In fact, is the only reason for the cancerous entity installed in the Levant have not been wiped off the face of the Earth (yet).

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization;@

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization