senpai you've been challenged

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/751870715486466053

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLWowINfx0M?list=RDe1w6irNav4s
blackfootsoldier.wordpress.com/category/reparations-offenders/
youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those 5 cops?

How about the Dallas cop that was killed where all the niggers and SJWs are claiming he's a neo-Nazi because he follows Donald Trump and has a few tattoos?

We don't have billions of dollars funding a corrupt, jewish media that pushes our agenda as much as it pushes yours, nigger

#BotLivesMatter

They didnt have to kill the bomb delivery robot. :(

KILL YOURSELF SEAN KANG YOU PICE OF HUMAN GARBAGE!!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE NOT A NIGGER?!?!? REEEEE

I would answer him but it seems like I've been blocked even though I've never tweeted anything in my life.

shaun king is white

>""""black""""

>Name ONE white murder victim

I CAN'T, THE MEDIA ONLY COVERS BLACK MURDERS #WhiteDEathzIGNORED (ios white hand emoji)

elliot rodger

why are black people so gullible?

This, I can't even name a victim because the media doesn't talk about white victims of black crime. Only black victims of white crime.

Shaun King literally just made an argument that supports us. He's just too dumb to realize it, maybe is he actually black.

>traumatic memes

can we make this a meme?

>getting trauma from memes

>traumatic memes

FPBP

>implying the left can make memes

name one black murder victim that's alive today

he pretty much fucked himself

I'm just happy to hear that he's extremely butthurt about the memes

He is just butthurt that blacks can't into memes.

>implying niggers have the intellectual capacity necessary to be able to create memes

>"traumatic memes"

> traumatic memes

>traumatic memes

How much of a pussy do you have to be to get torn up over image macros on the internet?

Even though it was Paris, I'm sure at least a couple of the 130 were white...
#fuckparis

20 replies into this thread and Sup Forums still hasn't given an actual name

The cuck is probably using a blockbot/list or whatever it's called. You must follow someone that offends him.

>Traumatic memes

You fucking southern faggots had to do it

You were so incapable you couldnt pick your own fucking crops. So what do you do? You buy a bunch of niggers and bring them here to do it for you. Your so fucking lazy you need a nigger to do your job

And then what do you do? You breed them to make them as lazy and brutish as possible. And then you dont let them learn to read or right to but

Then you fuck up with your Jim Crowe and separate but equal bullshit, and give them constitutional fucking amendments and a jurisprudence to back them up

Fuck. You. Hicks.

Can someone kill this faggot please

see
Thread's been answered. Now we're just shooting the shit.

There were tons of BLM niggers shucking and jiving after the paris attacks because white people died.

>Shaun King

lol liberals.

Reminder Lincoln wanted to send them back.

Was John Wilkes Boothe a time traveller who wanted to prevent some worse future? Or an evil time traveller who wanted to rule over a stupid populace?

there's your answer lmao

whites are so good at everything they do, they just had to go and corner the market on identity politics and subversive racebaiting

what a time to be alive

This isn't real is it

FPBP

We don't tell lies about the niggers though

The live tv reporter and cameraman. You know. The ones a BLM supprter shot on live tv and released a manifesto.

1st = best

#BluntForceMemes

>read and right

are you a nigger son?

John Wilkes Booth was literally a Jew

It is, he said something similar about guns.

blacks made lying and traumatic memes about a black suicide - Sandra Bland

they all claimed that she was dead in her booking photo, and then made memes with bad shoops of her tongue hanging out and eyes rolled back

>traumatic memes

Why can't niggers handle the bantz Sup Forums?

Post a meme they made I'm not on Facebook

I remember when he posted that video of him killing those two people on his own Twitter account. Top tier entertainment

They did try to do it in the late 1800s early 1900s with Liberia.

They're not creative enough

Niggas need to step up their meme game.

The hacker known as Sup Forums is an expert in memetic warfare, capable of churning out piles of military grade memes in short notice.

this is now a shaun king thread

> fun fact: when questioned on his ancestry, king claims that the relationship between his mother and father was "complicated" and didn't care to divulge any details

> obviously, what he is implying is that he is the illegitimate son of a black man, who fucked his mom. he is most certainly related to his mother, so the only claim he can make is that he is not related to his birth-certificate father

> so he is a literal cuck fetishist who likes to fantasize about his mom being nigged for accolade and personal gain

MEME TRAUMA
E
M
E

T
R
A
U
M
A

>"Who is this Sup Forums guy?"

>traumatic memes

>traumatic memes

What did he mean by this?

that dumb skank that said something about using knock out gas to get the shooter was meme tier

>traumatic memes

Really makes you think

Trick question
BLM only cares about niggers

>name white murder victims

See I would love to but the media doesn't give a shit about dead white people.

But they wouldn't make light of it though.

>what did they mean by this?

Dallas cops come to mind.

(((Murder))) (((victim))).

Suuuuurrreeeee

youtu.be/CLWowINfx0M?list=RDe1w6irNav4s

what a fine black nigger

>Traumatic assault memes

now that's a weapon of war worse than white phosphorus or mustard gas.

LaVoy Finicum

that cop is black in the picture.

>traumatic memes

blackfootsoldier.wordpress.com/category/reparations-offenders/
assault, armed robbery, and murder of whites as "reparations"
plenty of examples of nigger fail meme attempts celebrating murder of whites right there.

shaun king is a retarded faggot.

This adequate?

>His meme is not traumatic

Of course not, the melanoids have compassion for all loving things, brush up on your history.

But those murders are so common and mundane they aren't even news stories. Why would anyone be making memes and lies about them?

Lol Ty for this

i'd fuck him, no homo

Still a cop

Black Males make up 6% of the population but around 40% of all people killed by police. All lives matter came about as a cultural retort to Black Lives Matter, in theory ALM is great, but the fact that ALM supporters don't really post much when a black man dies, but they usually post in response to BLM protests. ALM supportersoften accuse BLM supporters of being racist.
ALM, to me as a Jew, is the equivalent of people protesting outside the Philly Jewish Museum during holocaust remembrance ceremonies shouting "Jews weren't the only ones killed in the holocaust."

>traumatic memes

This is too much

WAKE ME UP

>traumatic memes

BAN ASSAULT MEMES

Never!

I don't know why the emoticon of the three-shades-of-shit fists triggered me so badly but it did.

I mean it stood out as the stupidest part of his ramblings which really says something.

>literally shaking atm

probly a fucking faggot too

no probs bro

maybe you like this

youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU

It's not like hallowed out piece of metal with rifling has a design purpose. Nope, just a phallic symbol.

>to me as a Jew
POOR BAIT

I would but he blocked me.

Ramadanbombathon got its own emoji
Nigglivessplatter got its own emoji

Twitter is run by cucks

lol, oh shit

Traumatic maymays?

Begun the meme war has begun

Well fuck me okay I'm going to bed

>to me as a Jew, is the equivalent of people protesting outside the Philly Jewish Museum during holocaust remembrance ceremonies shouting "Jews weren't the only ones killed in the holocaust."
They weren't, you selfish kike.

i'm ready to be placed in the dreadnought to serve the emperor once more.