This seems like an unusually strong stance to have on gun control... Who is Adam Gopnik, I wonder?

This seems like an unusually strong stance to have on gun control... Who is Adam Gopnik, I wonder?

I never thought I would say this... Is Sup Forums always right?

20 Good boy points says hes Jewish.

hmmmm.....

『gopnik 』

>Gopnik

well what a surprise.

Only time Black people are shot with registered weapons its by cops.

Whats the New Yorker? Thats different to the New York Times, right?

Do Americans consider this media outlet to be reliable or is it just another leftist rag?

Really made me think...

The New Yorker is totally leftist. Even more so than the Times.

Well, if you think the NYT is reliable, then the New Yorker is reliable.

But if you think the NYT is left wing, the New Yorker is pravda on steroids.

The New Yorker is a magazine for limp wristed faggots that enjoy wine and being pegged in the ass. It's famous for it's unfunny comics that use big words to make their readers feel smart but are entirely devoid of humor.

Isn´t the times the paper with the big bold headlines with a red background? The ones who ran an article saying jared from subway was going to get a footlong in prison. That doesnt seem so leftist to me.

Law abiding gun owners who believe in the second amendment own guns to defend themselves against violent youths among others.

Violent youths use guns to commit atrocities

WE NEED TO TAKE THE GUNS

They try to take the guns.

Law abiding citizens fight back/do not comply are labeled bad guys, eventually lose.

These folks are killed by unruly mobs of violent youths secure in the knowledge nobody will stop them.

Im thinking of the new york post nevermind guys

New Yorker is the mag that wealthy ivory tower leftists read

>The horrific, predictable result of a widely armed citizenry

Switzerland seems fine to me.

We tend to be.

We have to understand that jews did not have a homeland for the last 1000 years. For precisely that reason pushing nationalism would go against their own interest. Every organism ever actively tries to change it´s environment for it´s own gain.

Correct me if I´m wrong, but there appear to be three jew-strains: The antinationalistic social/communist a la Bernie Sanders, the antinationalistic neoliberal master merchant a la George Soros, and Team Zionist - which supports israeli nationalism, but which is deadly afraid of being holocausted again and thus, is against white nationalism.

"It´s the jews" is like a false positive, while the connotation behind (that all the jews meet up to plan white genocide) is wrong, yet it accurately predicts and describes the behaviour of these cultural groups, which pushes white genocide through it´s social networks and cultural values. Thus, the claim behind it is wrong, but it´s still accurate. This is how memes work, they culturally encode information in a abstract way, and while the road may be crooked the destination is correct.

And thus, Sup Forums tends to be always right. Even when these views are pushed by whites they probably have some connection to the jewish cultures.

>"The media has widely reported that there is witness testimony that Brown said 'don't shoot' as he held his hands above his head. In fact, our investigation did not reveal any eyewitness who stated that Brown said 'don't shoot.'"
>"There is no witness who has stated that Brown had his hands up in surrender whose statement is otherwise consistent with the physical evidence. Again, all of these statements are contradicted by the physical and forensic evidence, which also undermines the credibility of their accounts of other aspects of the incident, including their assertion that Brown had his hands up in a surrender position when Wilson shot him."

Wasn't the gun used in Dallas already banned because of its chinese origin?

>Gopnik

>gopnik

ANU CHEEKY BREEKY IV DAMKE

>MUH GUNS AND VIOLENCE
>what about switzerland and its real low rate of any kind of crime even though half its citizens own guns and there's like no deaths by guns
>MUH GUNS ARE SCARY BAN EM ALLLLL

I don't really understand the anti-gun crowd.

>ANYONE CAN GET A GUN AND JUST START SHOOTING

but anyone can just get a knife and start stabbing better ban cutlery
anyone can just create explosives and start exploding better ban anything that can be used to create an explosive which is a LOT of things
anyone can just get in a car and start swerving better ban cars

They'll ban sharp corners on tables eventually if we let them keep this shit up

>Team Zionist - which supports israeli nationalism, but which is deadly afraid of being holocausted again and thus, is against white nationalism.

No, actually. Team Zionist is supportive of soft white nationalism because they see the possibility of the prophecy being fulfilled and Jews moving to Israel.

They fund FPO in Austria, who actively spread neo-Nazi propaganda until they reformed recently. The still have a heavy WN presence and receive the Israeli funding. Israel even hosted a FPO spokesman who was once regarded as an anti-semitic ideologue.

Israelis fear white nationalism less than they fear the alternative of a Muslim Europe, now.

Why are the jews so vocal about disarming the populace? Don't they remember what happened to them when they had no means of fighting back? What's their plan here?

>ANYONE CAN GET A GUN AND JUST START SHOOTING
This journalist in Chicago I think it was a while back tried to buy an AR15 and he was denied it because the background chck found out that he was a wife beater. This was about a week after the gay bar shooting in Florida.

I love it when anti-gun crowd makes fools of themselves like that.

lot of Jews come from New York. In New York, because of strict gun laws, the only guns are in the hands of Cops or Criminals. Most New York Jews have never seen a gun outside the context of crime. Jews are also incredibly paranoid that any sort of rural white culture (especially gun culture) means inevitable Jew Killing. (Especially illustrated in the Pond scene of A serious man, where he dreams the somewhat friendly neighbors who like hunting shoot him and his brother because they are Jews. )

t. New York Jew

because the same jews promoting gun control, profited from ww2

>predictable

After 240 years? Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

The irony is the actions that result from Jewish Paranoia fuel people's actual hate for Jews leading to a perfect self fulfilling prophecy.

His name is (((((Steinberg)))))) and said in the article that they were singling him out and any other american would have gotten the gun.

Hilarious.

These people assume everyone is as violent as they are. This is a key reason why many anti gun people are anti gun. That, and retarded sexual development. "It's ok for daddy (cops and military) but not for me."

>His name is (((((Steinberg))))))
Im shocked.

I know I sound like a generic leftie but I honestly believe that a lack of education and knowledge of firearms and firearm laws also makes people anti-gun. AR15 does not stand for Adolf Revenge 15 million and it doesn´t fire a 5.56 metre missile full automatically.

Daily reminder

The late 1800's is when the trash immigrants start to come the America as well

The time period marked "War on Drugs begins" should be marked "'70's Immigration Reform."