How are Nazis treated in your country?

How are Nazis treated in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all i see in this webm is people bullying a mentally handicapped person.

Why are wh*Tes so sleepy?

They should be treated like shit along with Communists

They're elected president

everyone is afraid of them and rightly so
they can make the most unconvincing idiot become the most important man in the world

>people
I see only animals

WUT YOU SAY NIGGA?

Finland BTFO

TALK SHIT F*NLAND GET HIT

WOOOOOOO TALK SHIT GET HIT WHITE BOOOOI
*does primitive cave dance*
ABOOBABOOOBABOOBA BOOOO

communism is inevitable you wh*Te subhuman

meh, jonne probably deserved it.
shitskin should be shipped back to africa anyway tho.

this
wh*Tes need to prepare for BLC and BBC when borders open!

Original Post is literally what happens when Sup Forumsacks spew their bullshit IRL :^)

>those ugly inbred whites
fucking subhumans

bet you wont try that now wh*Tey. youre probably to scared to even look at a black mans eye!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington

Washington was convicted of raping and murdering Lucy Fryer, the wife of his white employer in rural Robinson, Texas. He was dragged out of the court by observers and lynched in front of Waco's city hall. Over 10,000 spectators, including city officials and police, gathered to watch the attack. There was a celebratory atmosphere at the event, and many children attended during their lunch hour. Members of the mob castrated Washington, cut off his fingers, and hung him over a bonfire. He was repeatedly lowered and raised over the fire for about two hours. After the fire was extinguished, his charred torso was dragged through the town and parts of his body were sold as souvenirs.

Why is the wh*Te animal so violent? Is it part of genetics? I pity the wh*Te animal for being so prone to violence

100% legit

Everybody walks alone using a swastika.

@80418598
lmao why are wh*Tes such savages... did they ever evolve

holy shit they are so fucking ugly,

who /bashfash/ here?

click the posters numbers to respond savage

some agree with them, most socially condemn them and some hate them
same with commies

Why lefties don't even try to make their own memes?

>implying a melanin enriched gentleman would even dare click on such an abhorrent post made by a wh*Toid

>dirty phone poster
>click

>he thinks nazis were not pro muslim and pro arab
Love this trend of Neo-Nazis and commies/niggers attacking eachother

Generally laughed at, sometimes treated with contempt. Usually not physically attacked though, because using violence to intimidate political opponents makes you no better than a nazi, and Britain is mostly a civilised country.

I have complete disdain for anyone celebrating politically motivated violence, even against nazis. Learn how to do politics like civilised people you fucking animals.

>BLC
lmao okay rodriguez

that's all they can do is think with their dicks. its the only thing that makes sense to them.

I'm not your ally, faggot

See

This is how niggers should be treated

This is what happens to the slave races of Sh*iTskinoids

didn't you get bullied by Jamaicans?

We welcome them in exchange for their research and skills, obviously.
But not the modern kind of nazis, those are dumb

I didn't say you were.
agreed.

Washington, semiconscious and covered in blood, was doused with oil, hung from the tree by a chain, and then lowered to the ground.[27] Members of the crowd cut off his fingers, toes, and genitals.[24] The fire was lit and Washington was repeatedly raised and lowered into the flames until he burned to death. German scholar Manfred Berg posits that the executioners attempted to keep him alive to increase his suffering.[28] Washington attempted to climb the chain, but was unable to, owing to his lack of fingers.[

How's your life going, leaf? Still hate Jamaicans?

I bullied Jamacians Sh*iTskin

Good, what's their to like?

YOUR BOI TRYING TO PATROL I GUESS SHE IS A THOT

My country is already ethnically homogeneous, why would we have nazis?

haha Sh*Tskins

>literal apes

Don't forget your place nigger!

They're treated fine, we used to have a bunch but they died of old age, also we really dislike jews because their intelligence once infiltrated the country and killed a Nazi back in the 60s.

One of the last survivors died last month in my city(punta del este), he was really old.

These savage animals only learn by force 2bh They should be thanking the white man every day for their existence

Wow I like Uruguay now. Are you similar to Ecuador?

Quick question who punched the nazi? Is it an immigrant?

theyre not , much more white and richer

Good friends.

Yes(no)

they think its a joke. if they seriously hate Caucasians why didn't they want to remain segregated?

I had a friend from Ecuador as a kid and he looked very white and was very fat. He said funny jokes and his mom was nice.

Because their primitive ape minds desperately want the white man to like them. That is why racism hurts their feelings so much on the internet.

some are white there too

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
IT GOES.

>my city(punta del este)
Honorary poreteƱo

I wish the average person in this country could articulate his/her differences with others and find common ground instead of beating, yelling or mocking each other but this is the United States, entertainment, money and military mindset take priority over anything else.

That's attempted murder/failed murder attempt.
Dumb fucking nigger.

I wish it was like this

Egyptians were black

this happens

i didnt expect that thumbnail desu

what's up with your thumbnail?

lmao huh?

Wow I haven't seen the thumbnail bug in a really long time.

This. Not black so I don't care but damn those girls look like whores

I just realized girls have always been whores. Just look at that smiling douchebag Chad. Nothing ever changes

ayyyy

Agreed.T hey should return to their homeland and instead send us to evil whitey land.

Why is it always a sucker punch.

Fucking always.

It's like they couldn't even fight.

>Boo hoo why did he sucker punch the nazi tossing bananas at him and threatening his family

Nazis deserve bullets through the skull, not pansy ass liberal fee-fee talking jamborees and mutual understanding. Your grandfather understood this and did his part, now you should grow a pair too.

You don't fucking sucker punch people. That is what literal niggers do.

Would you sucker punch a spastic reatard in a wheelchair if he threw bananas at you?

Didn't think so.

Because he doesn't care about the Nazi only looking good in front of his friends for punching a nazi. You expect a vapid person to have principles or honour?

Wipe the cheeto dust off your gut and come put a bullet through my skull Larper ;)