When do the McMahons get a movie on their life stories?

When do the McMahons get a movie on their life stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf-sNmLjzz0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have had a miniseries going forever.

steph is so fat

I genuinely believe that the Trump presidency is the most impressive WWE storyline of all time

Do you think under all of that rough business man exterior, Vince is a nice guy?

Stephanie McHam

No.

No, he's a fucking asshole. Ask CM Punk.

+10

>Believing CM Punk
>Ever
Pick none

I like to imagine so, but given how cut throat the industry was in the 80's and 90's I really doubt it.

It's not just Punk, it's countless people who say McMahon is impossible to work with.

Unrelated but I met Big Show two weeks ago at the O'Hare airport. It was a little after 5am. He was sitting down vaping wearing a cut off sleeve tshirt and track pants. I was fucking nervous to talk to him but I played it cool and kept it brief.

I met David Carradine like a week before he got dead. He was pretty rude but he seemed like he was in a rush and I shouldnt have bugged him. RIP in Peace.

McMahon values loyalty more than anything in the world, probably born of the absolute cut throat nature of business in 80s and 90s America. If you aren't straight with him, you're dead to him.

He isn't out to make life easy for roidheaded numbskulls who prance from company to company chasing contract bux. Hes out for his company.

anyone have big show's nudesss?

From what I've read and seen, Vince is a nice guy, but the people he surrounds himself with are what made working in WWF/WWE difficult.

whos the qt with the big knockers in pink?

>He was pretty rude but he seemed like he was in a rush

he was late to his drag masturbatory session

Rena Mero

Ever see that video where Vince knocks the papers out of some reporters hand. Fucking scary

Didn't Punk respect Vince ? I thought the only one he really had problems with was HHH

You don't become rich by being an asshole to everyone

I've heard from JR that Vince is just a red-neck that became a businessman and that he's still pretty much just a redneck

Is ""wrestling"" still popular?

youtube.com/watch?v=rf-sNmLjzz0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m1s

go to 2:00

>Fired CM Punk
>On his wedding day

It was just banter

Lel he's fucking terrifying

He's a billionaire with 30 inches biceps and roid rage episodes, he can destroy you in a million ways.