How the fuck is he way more interesting than all MCU villains?

why is the mcu so shit?

(You)

Fisk and Kilgrave shit even The Punisher and The Red Pill say fuck you faggot

you mean (OP)?

Agreed. He was definitely one of the highlights of the movie.

The actor did a damn good job.

you should've saged it at least

He had a more brutal death than any villain in the MCU (except maybe the guy from Ant-Man)

He's Ryan Gosling with a metal arm

Because Fox use good actors to create villains that you could actually see existing.
Disney put meme actors in cosplay tier outfits or design full CGI quipbots

With all the Avengers tie-in crap, I literally cannot remember how many different Marvel films I've seen. I have a vague recollection of who the different characters are, but there are no distinct memories I have taken away from any specific films, just a big general idea of what the 'MCU' is. The only exception to this rule is Iron Man.

he's shit, and the villains were by far the worst part of the movie

that said, I can't remember a single villain from the handful of mcu movies I've seen, besides the tom hiddleston character

It's funny, even though he didn't actually do fucking anything the entire movie except be a gigantic asshole, he still had a far greater lasting impression on any MCU villain bar Kingpin and Killgrave as mentioned by the other user.

DELET THIS

>Blade base starts to come out of his hand
>Sparks/Electricity come out when the blades touch
Why

can someone post a picture of stephen merchant in Logan

God damn the workprint version of Origins is the most hilarious shit I've ever watched.

What is workprint?

I'm pretty sure he beat up those kids that one time.

That's the thing though-Marvel goes out of its' way to have its' villains pull their punches or job at the critical moment, at this point nobody believes they can do any real damage.

Hell, even 's high-tier by villain standards. At least he was more intimidating than Thanos. Not that that's saying much, but he shouted louder and more angrily at least.

his outfit was cool

The Invisible Man is in Logan?

The only bad thing about his Apocalypse was the fucking awful suit, Oscar Isaac's voice was great for the part, especially when they did the digitalization. The writing and the stupid fucking Power Rangers costume/makeup ruined it.

Plus the rest of the film was pretty shite too. Wasted potential.

It's the version of the movie with placeholder CGI to show the general idea of what they want the special effects guys to do for the final version of the film.

In what way was he interesting? He didn't do shit in the movie

That's something

>actors
>cinematography
>tone
>score
>symbolism

Why does Reddit and Sup Forums have the cinema vocabulary of someone in high school drama. Let me blow your minds chans, you can do mediocre on all the above and still make a good movie and I bet you would never understand why

Seconded. I wanted to see more of him. Loved his accent, attitude, and look. I didn't even want to see Logan, my wife talked me into going with her. Turned out better than expected.

Fuck off elsewhere. This guy was one of the highlights and his headstrong tenacious pursuit awhile being physically outclassed was based

>I like it cus is different

Being contrarian just for the sake

He wasn't , he was as menacing as that soldier in Hulk, Red skull or Ronan the fugboy. Kinda like the mcu movies Logan was carried by its heroes. Only difference was that he was able to do more evil shit because of the R rating.

>stated literally nowhere

The only contrarian here is you seeing as how is mostly well received

He*

all this shit taste

Three guys on ching chan received him, go receive yourself

>his name is Donald

Sigh

*sips tea*

>its bad because i say it
>agree with me!

Stop embarrassing yourself

were we supposed to keep rooting for those kids after that bullshit?

getting overpowered by a bunch of kids sure is based, what an interesting and well developed henchman character

Lol you lose the part to this guy or what? Fucking ass ravaged, holy shit. The dude was great, blow off some steam

>overpowered by a bunch of...superpowers

Youre trying to hard

The reason I've seen on here why he is good involves putting down other villains.

He's good because all other marvel villains are shit. Like wow if that's the case he's not that great himself then and if he's the highlife of the movie doesn't say much for the movie either.

You guys don't even know how to talk up something you like lol

(You)

Why are you under the impression someone needs to explain to you why they like something? Its subjective. If people think your shit is taste, which is evident, just accept it

taste is shit*
i need to stop drinking

So none of you kids have seen 80s action movies huh

Why am I not surprised

not being overpowered by superpowers is literally his job and he couldn't even do that
sad

It was explained many times over ppl liked him because despite being outclassed he was still an arrogant asshole who was reckless enough to talk shit in Logans face when he could have been gutted. He had balls. It was liked. He kept pressure on the heroes the whole movie keeping them running. He doesn't have to blow up a city. He had nuance and felt threatening in an odd way. He had a swagger to him. If you want to be contrarian and hate it because others don't then there is no reason for you to even bother any further

>didn't say Escobar or Medellin once in the entire movie

I'm not really an avid film watcher, I'm more into music, so I'm actually curious as to what you mean by this, care to elaborate?

So my shit is taste because you I don't like something that you guys can't even articulate why you like it?

>How the fuck is he way more interesting than all MCU villains?
He wasn't. He was basically a generic mercenary with no notable traits.

>humans have a hard time wrangling superhumans
>the bad guys fail and lose at this

The only sad thing here is your argument. Try again

Peirce is a geniue threat in the comics though.

AOA Peirce is geniuelly one of the most fucked up villains to have ever graced comic pages he just kept coming no matter what

you cant articulate your own autistic thought process. why dont you try that sentence again for us

So he requires all the mcu movies to exist to be good okay...

Guess which movies I'm gonna watch since he's so good!

>w-Why don't you agreeve with me?
>you owe me an explanation w-why you think I have bad taste

>TELL ME

People liked his style and his "love to hate" attitude. What the fuck do you want autismo

What the fuck are you talking about dumbass? When did i fucking mention mcu movies once? Jesus you just keep embarrassing yourself.

at best it's a pretty good performance for a stereotypic henchman character, calling him interesting just for that alone is really grasping at straws

Wew, someone is upset. Guessing an MCUck

I'm not trying to get you guys to agree with me because I don't have an opinion to persuade you guys to agree with. It's just based on these comments I'm more inclined to dislike this guy

Pierce hasn't done anything interesting in the past 15 years. Last time he turned up he was converted into a Phalanx meatpuppet

but the gif is the final version not the workprint.

also does no one have the webms anymore?

Thinking interest is universal is what is really grasping at straws. Stop being autistic and accept that the world doesnt need to agree with you

He had shit tons of loyal soldiers following him against an old Wolverine. He's really not much different from Abomination dude. Both arrogant soldiers.

then dislike him, nobody cares

>he doesn't blow up a city

Which mcu movie do you want me to pick, or were you talking about dkr? Or were you talking about the transformer movies? Nice, this guys so good because he doesn't blow up cities like megatron

Ok

He's not???

I'm pretty sure Jeff Bridges blows this fucking guy out of the water.

You wouldn't have started a chan if ya didn't care user

Not even sure who you are even quoting or why you are so angry but you are trying way too hard. Not sure why you even keep bringing up the mcu but its just getting pathetic at this point

>start a chan

Ok youre drunk

After watching Logan, I watched the first X-men movie from 2000.
Damn he's a lot more compassionate.
In Logan he didn't give a shot about Laura until later in the movie.
In X-men he gives Rogue a ride, says he'll protect and nearly gives his life to save her in the end.

I guess seeing all your friends die twice takes its toll on Logan.

I didn't make this thread moron, how autistic are you. You don't like him great, fuck off and don't like him. What the hell do you want? Yes your taste is shit to most but its ok

No I'm talking about megatron and how I have to re watch the trilogy to really appreciate this character of yours

They caught him by surprise by saying his mother's name, his only weakness.

Jeff Bridges is one of the two good Marvel villains and that's because Iron Man was there before all the Marvel movies were the same fucking thing.

But really, this soldier dude was more or less a generic villain guy, which fits the movie far better than retarded supervillain crap that would've messed with the tone of the movie. He wasn't complex, but at least there was none of that "oh, he's an interesting villlain with a cool backstory that gets ignored despite movie being semi-sold on that" from the Marvel stuff.

Man, Logan was really nice.

Just stop, its just sad at this point

Get a load of this guy

Kek, you lost the plot m8?

Logan didn't even need a real villian, the real villian in the movie was the consequences of living a life as an immortal weapon.

Lol don't get so mad I'm just trying to understand what you all see in this guy, if your not the original channer, tell me why you like this handsome fella?

Not for me. Am I sad because all other movies before me are happy?

Damn that's deep, so would you say op's boy was pointless?

>retarded supervillain crap that would've messed with the tone of the movie
like evil twin Logan? that was some saturday morning cartoon tier crap

Embarrassing

Alternate Universe :^)

>original channer

The first iron man was good, but then I saw the second iron man and stopped watching Marvel movies.

When I first saw the trailers I thought they got Malfoy. Damn, Fenton would have been great.

>original channer

I know you liked it, you can use it for free on me

You shouldn't have began watching marvel movies in the first place, cunt.

>original channer

Holy hell i thought this was a meme.

Original channer? What the fuck? What?

OH which part did he get embarrassed?

>original channer

Kys

>original channer