Eternal /trb/

Old thread:
>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=_-_h2vQyzJY

Kitten stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=m9VO7X_q9nw

11 to 14 are the best FM.
15 and 16 is weird for me.
17 is my 5 bucks mistake.

2rd for fuck vanuatu already

Dumping my old OP pics.

>giving up after 1 game
You're supposed to be Italian not French.

Another one of my fav.

The old crew.

well i'm not giving up, but it's hard to keep being the same after this kind of thing happens

>Uruguay actually won WC
Top kek.

This is the last one I could salvage after my HDD died last year.

hell yes let's break some legs now

these are great, we should make another trb crew pic tBh, not sure there's that many people but we could try anyway

I think after 7 CL titles I'm ready to move on from Southampton. Where should I take over next lads?

Most of them moved on with live and the new batch is, well, for lack of words, are not as interesting as the old one.

But yeah, we really need to make a new trb crews.

3 more OP pics and I'm done.

Toronto FC.

Saving the best one for the last.

it was a normal generational change i guess, i dont know if i will be posting here when i'm 25 but maybe there will be some other 19 years old taking my place, for example

portland tumblers

Also a simple message for all of you.

Oh there's one more. This is the last one I promise.

You should send these to a museum or art gallery. Perhaps that FM exhibition in Nottingham is till open?

We posting OP pics now?

Yes please, Nige.

Anyone keeps the Wenger one?

See you tomorrow then, lads.

>tfw it would come up every fucking time

>Europa League

>HC is in Europe now
what happened my friendo?

First season back in champions league, in final beaten United, Arsenal, City 4-1, 5-2, 4-1 each, now have to take down Chelsea. 4-4-2ing my way to victory

I still miss that guy. never had a player so multitalented before or since

i'm still pissed i wasted 10 euros on fm16 what an infuriating dumpster fire that piece of shit buttfucking simulator is, i only force myself to play it because i have buyer's remorse

based Lapadula the super sub

Mirandas last game for me too, he literally never missed games through injury

why'd miles make it so difficult to sell players again?

why've they gotta fiddle with this shit every year man

seems about the same to me

Should I buy 18?

no way

yes way

>All these old /trb/ pics
Nostalgia

damn shame my hdd crashed so I lost all my old pics/gifs/webms etc

gullit edition

>HC is back
>10/10 threads are back

a relic from the days before poking fun at UTV/villa jumped the shark

imagine being upset for a year and a half because one of your mates was denied a better contract

>8 game goal drought
>hat trick in 30 minutes
FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS HATE HIM

Man Europeans are so untalented.

Hey, Austria and Slovakia are pulling their weight. Everyone else? ....

>The two Canadians are wingers
pottery

And they both play alongside eachother for the national team and have given them their best run of form in years.

>When a team at the top of the table thinks it has the right to come at you because they're on a run

like I always say, wingers are the shit

+1

wtf other clubs aren't allowed to have good foreign youth prospects thats illegal

>Dagoberto Francisco

so how much does an AI-controlled club have to shell out for a brazilian whose value is eventually rated at 3.5k?

They signed him on a free

well that's boring
how good are these "good foreign youth prospects," though? how badly undervalued are they?

>mfw when I used to play FM in Swedish as a kid and still can't get used to the attributes having a completely different order in English

>mfw when

might be 'cus I'm retarded.

>playing in English

Well his potential is listed as 3* up to 5* with black stars. This is what a 3* player looks like for me.

need a gimmick for a new save, boys. preferably something specific, extreme aspect of a tactic, but I'm willing to listen to offers

so malta is going places, neat

We're doing alright. We've stolen Belgiums two CL spots. Birkirkara is in the EL groups next year too.

Have no more than two CBs signed at one time.

Play as Altinordu, they can only sign Turkish players.

ty based japanese manlet

i feel like i might need help with my tactic,i arrived at Rapid during the winter break and the friendlies went well,but we're on a bad run right now.

Should i take off one of the midfielders for another centre back?

Write all the available formations down, and pick one at random that you have to use for a season.

>build a retarded tactic that will get crushed week in week out
>get stuck in
>all your players get a shit rating or red cards
>fine them 2 weeks wages 1-2 times a week
>????
>profit
Find a flaw.

you can only use variations of 4-4-2

I'd rather quit the series

Only use bald regens

>All that action in short 5~ minute clusters

think I'll go with this. does
-----X---X

X------X-----X
--------X
X---X---X---X
--------X
count as a variation of 4-4-2?

maybe i'll use some kind of random generator to determine mentality/etc. for backup 4-4-2 formations

it's fm17 so this is a given

twisted and cruel. but I think this would be nearly impossible considering how many fullbacks and CMs are also CBs

think i'm going to be managing in england

You'd need a 50 man squad (or 'roster') to make it work

>twisted and cruel
Also dubs.

ok buddy. do sweepers count as CBs? assuming they can't play CB and I don't use them there

No.

Well, maybe.

What the fuck is this?
I can't load my save
Tried 3 times already
Why is the game trying to load 30GB into RAM?

sounds like a memory problem

Miles put in a bitcoin miner

>It's another "loading home made spreadsheet simulator causes performance issues" episode

This makes no sense. They weren't this happy when I reached the CL finals years ago with less expectations.

Turns out my save is corrupted.
Fortunately I had an auto-save from 2 weeks earlier.
Jesus christ SI get your shit together.

w-what

also i have this hot little advanced forward. good finishing, composure and technique, not much strength. for traits he needs a "places shots" while target man/midfielders with high strength need "shoots with power", right?

This is how I feel playing in spanish, i'm chicano and basically fluent but i just can't do it.

They need to mod in something that gives you a way to de-alphabetize the attributees

I just realized that after some time, you stop reading attributes. You basically just recognize shapes and colors which are good for certain positions. Takes like 0,5 seconds to figure out if a player is worth it or not.

There are deep lower league >user dbs for at least Germany, Spain, Argentina and Scotland in the steam workshop that look like they weren't made by retards (cities filled in, lots of database changes). i'd never go too far down but you can probably have a good time playing a division or two below default playable

>December 19th,1917: Toronto Arena Hockey Club scores 9 goals and loses
>December 19th, 2017: Toronto Maple Leafs score 8 goals and wins
Here's to the next century.