FUCK THE NFL!

FUCK THE NFL!
>unless I'm a part of it

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/p-diddy-colin-kaepernick-nfl-carolina-panthers-buy-team-kneeling-protest-a8117446.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let's make it happen!
means
>let's make someone else pay for it!
lmao

t. derek jeter

when did he say fuck the NFL exactly

I vividly remember him saying fuck the army, fuck the veterans and fuck the victims of 9/11, but I don't remember him saying fuck NFL

>I vividly remember him saying fuck the army, fuck the veterans and fuck the victims of 9/11,
Did he actually say this or are you just memeing?

in b4 >he said it when he knelt

what's wrong with the world today: the post

>I vividly remember him saying fuck the army, fuck the veterans and fuck the victims of 9/11
he never said any of those things

>but I don't remember him saying fuck NFL
he kind of did say this when he filed a lawsuit against them

seriously, unironically, please please please kys.

Fuck Kaepernick and fuck niggers.

>hey guys I would really really liek to buy this thing, plis spread the word on this public forum
>hopefully the word doesn't reach the owner of said thing so he won't raise the price to astronomical Heights

Based black businessmen

fuck off nigger

You remember when people used to watch the National Faggot League?

Me neither.

>making fun of and putting words in the mouth of a pampered sports star is extremely offensive and what's wrong with the world
>"seriously" telling an individual to commit suicide is absolutely fine
This is truly the worst and most delusional generation.

Can you point out where Kaepernick said "fuck the army and fuck veterans" or are you just damage controlling for making up bullshit?

>What does putting words in someone's mouth mean?
Canuck education.

>getting this assblasted over Kaepernick
Holy shit you fucking losers are so fucking mad lmao

nigger

Is "lol your mad" seriously the counter argument you're going with here?

Does kaep even have enough money to be an owner?

Not even close lol

p diddy doesn't of course some poor nigger that had to get CTE for a living doesn't have enough money to buy a team. how fucking dumb are you to even ask that

So, what happens if Jerry Richardson refuses to sell it to nig mcniggerson on the grounds that he'd have no idea how to run the business?

do you have enough money to own Apple or Google?

So you admit that was just making shit up?

Ok so let's just say, for arguments sake, Diddy buys the team.

Do we hold him to the same standard as Richardson and Irsay? Diddy is a self admitted drug user and criminal in his past, and almost surely has raped and harassed dozens of groupies and other assorted sluts during his career.

If we are holding owners to arbitrary standards of morality, Diddy would fail on all accounts. Unless we are excusing his past behavior because he was a "gangsta" and it was all part of the "game?"

doesn't diddy have close to a billion? I don't think owners need to come up with 100% of the money up front, and it could very well be a realistic venture if he does a co-ownership with 1 or 2 other people with similar networths. I honestly can't see it being that lucrative of a venture though

this is kind of a bad comparison because apple by itself is worth about 20 times more than the entire NFL

He's black and therefore automatically progressive so all that gets glossed over

How fucking stupid are you? Stop posting.

Lol seething Kaepernick living rent free

You literally made shit up and now you're butthurt and damage controlling about being called about it.

>h-haha i attacked a strawman but that's ok because someone told me to kms and hurt my feelings :(
this is your logic

>doesn't diddy have close to a billion?
he has close to a billion in total net worth. do you think that's enough for an nfl team? fuck off faggot

I said "if he does a co-ownership with 1 or 2 other people", or did you just read what you wanted to read?

everyone has enough money to do a co-ownership with 1 or 2 people you dumb faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about? Made what up? Are you mentally ill?

Ya and all packer fans are actually owners. Or are you too stupid to realize the difference between a 0.01% ownership and a 30-50% ownership? quit being retarded on purpose

made something up, was asked to provide sources and then you said "o-oh it's okay if he makes something up because you said something mean to me, y-you said kys so it's okay if I lie and advance falsehoods!"

this is your logic

nigger diddy isn't getting a team, you know nothing about how the nfl works if you're so stupid that you think it's even possible for him to get a team. mark cuban has $3 billion and he isn't allowed to get a team. this isn't the maple syrup league melnyk doesn't get a team in a real country faggot

>Only worth $39 million dollars
>wants to be a part of a multi-billion dollar sale

Let the niggers buy it and then run it into the ground.

nfl doesn't allow partnership owners, one person has to be the majority owner. p diddy is too poor to be the majority owner. but nice picture nice argument I said he isn't allowed to have a team.

What are you doing up in Canada, Kaep?

He was clearly joking you dumb fuck

you really think kaepernick has any real chance or interest of buying a team or even being a minority owner? lmao

that's actually makes it even more plausible that someone who isn't wealthy could become a minority owner.

Great thread

P. Diddy wants to sign him to compete with Cam for the starting qb position next year kek

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/p-diddy-colin-kaepernick-nfl-carolina-panthers-buy-team-kneeling-protest-a8117446.html

seriously just torch the national faggot league and all the fucking inbred mouth breathing retards that watch it

How to ruin a franchise 101

if you hate the nfl so much why did you open a thread about it

one person has to be 30% owner.

oh look diddy still doesn't have enough money for that

his estimated net worth actually exceeds 30% of the panther's forbes valuation of the panthers, so its plausible, though perhaps not practical. sorry m8.

so he's going to sell his home, his other business, and everything he owns just so that he could own 30% of an nfl team?

lol there's already a waiting list of people that want to buy the Panthers. tell these nignogs to get in line.

I see. A simple yes would have sufficed.

that's why i said it wasn't practical. he'd still have like $130m left over, though, so he wouldn't exactly have to live in a box outside the stadium.

Your earlier assertions were still wrong, which has got to be tough to accept after trying to amend them multiple times.

>he'd still have like $130m left over, though
no he won't. the team is going to sell for $3B. he's also been arrested for assaulting a person, the NFL won't allow him in the league, my earlier assertions were correct, he will not be allowed

mmm...
>according to forbes the team cost $260 million in 1993
>that's ~$350 million in 2017
>pdiddy net worth is $820 million according to forbes
>kaepernick net worth < $40m and diminishing
the idea that any rapper or kaepernick will buy an nfl team is retarded, they simply don't have enough money

and the idea that someone rich would partner with any rapper and kaepernick in this kind of venture is hilarious, literally eddie murphy 80s comedy movie material

well forbes valued them at $2.3 billion in september, obviously these things are up for negotiation and hard-to-predict market forces. Moreover, his legitimacy in the eyes of the owners has nothing to do with whether or not he has "enough money" (your words, your argument) to buy it.

You can't liquidate your assets that quickly. If Diddy wanted to get that much liquid, it would take years of legal and accounting work plus you'd actually have to find buyers for everything, which also takes time.

Long story short, Diddy is not fit to be an NFL owner, he doesn't have anywhere near the required assets, even if he could immediately liquidate everything in some financial fairy tale. He isn't rich enough, sorry.

I dont think diddy ever would partner up with kaepernick. All he said was he would be in the conversation for quarterback, so he'd get a tryout. That's a little different than being an owner

cool that's what it's valued at who cares? find me the last time a sports team wasn't sold for way more than it's supposed value. are you 11? this is the first nfl team being sold in how long? there's a high demand and there's a tiny supply and it will go for a lot more

again, maybe impractical. he could get a loan and put them up as collateral, which is exactly what other recent buyers have done. Not impossible.

He may well be unfit, but that doesn't mean its impossible for him to afford it. You guys undermine your own credibility by asserting otherwise. You're just spraying vinegar everywhere and distracting from legit arguments.

>Moreover, his legitimacy in the eyes of the owners has nothing to do with whether or not he has "enough money" (your words, your argument) to buy it.
also, yes it does. the owners can vote no to anybody buying the team

I really hope they buy the team and then run it on BLM virtue signaling principles.

>who cares about valuation during a sales process
yeah, I'm the 11 year old. its being sold under duress at a time when there are concerns about the future viability of the game amid materially falling revenues. It may go for $4b if there's a bidder who wants it, but don't pretend that you have any fucking clue.

obviously you can't read.

ok buddy p diddy can afford an nfl team lmao

as demonstrated here, yes.

I vividly remember these things too. Sup Forums btfo

meanwhile, mark cuban who has way more money that p diddy has been told he doesn't have enough money for an nfl team

lmao do you really think the other rich nfl owners and top staff want someone like pdiddy nogging around them? top keks not only he doesn't have enough money, he wouldn't be allowed in, it's that simple

stay in your lane, tyronne, this is a big boys club

haslam's net worth is about the same as cuban's. I suspect there was more going on in these discussions (that you are not privy to whatsoever, btw).

ok buddy

kek, good point. everything I've said so far has a citation available. your best support is a conversation that may or may not have occurred and rolling your eyes.

you're right p diddy can totally buy an nfl team your black fantasy will come true

i don't really care if he does. I doubt the owners want to become partners with him, and it seems like he'd do a shitty job if he's buying it for virtue signalling reasons.

However, I'm also not dumb enough to be confident in saying "lmao nig ditty to poor"

p diddy is just nigger rich. not white man rich

he's too poor

>I liked it when Fidel Castro put all the faggots in an internment camp to stop HIV butt disease

Colin Kaepernick quoted in 2017

pretend it didn't work. checkmate, miami

>Idi Amin and Joseph Stalin are personal heroes of mine. Idi Amin expelled the pajeets from Uganda and took all their shit lol

Colin Kaepernick quoted in 1998

He's said a lot of stupid shit over the years including getting in trouble for a racist remark me made to another player during a game.

This is conveniently ignored.

Kaepernick is a genius. Completely fucked with America single-handedly.

>Brazil doesn't understand the issue
>makes a post about it anyway

If you ever move to America, you could be President.

He had the entirety of every major media outlet as his cheerleaders. They're still surprised they couldn't convert the majority of Americans into Kaepernick supporters

>Move team to Oakland
>Rename them Oakland Black Panthers
>Only black players
>Never stand for the national anthem of USA
>Instead stand for national anthem of Cuba

desu Stalin was pretty decent once you get rid of that one famine. He killed a lot more communists than any other leader to create a country that resisted the Great Depression and won WWII

Didn’t Rob Schneider try to buy the 49ers for $700? He could pitch it in this joint ownership.

He lost most of them when he admitted her did not vote. If anything he had galvanized people against what he wanted to protest about. How message was ill conceived and when probed about what he was trying to convey he would spout buzzwords and had no end game or winning condition to his arguments.

Most people tuned out and just don't care anymore because they can look at numbers and make decisions.

Unfortunately the vocal minority (Twitter fags) are the loudest and most shooting people in the world do we get a gross misrepresentation of what is really happening.

My oatmeal is done so the day is looking up.

>Mark Cuban uninterested in buying Panthers because "NFL is in decline"
>This is the same Mark Cuban who passed up buying the Cubs for $600 million saying "it was too much for a baseball team"
>The Cubs are now worth $2,7 Billion less than 10 years later.

>Voting is important to social change in the United States

Voting is fun and shit, but it really is meaningless when you're talking about the things Kaepernick is talking about.

Also he lives in San Francisco, with California laws his choices were either Obama or Romney and Pelosi or some random Republican

>Speaks for social change
>Doesn't participate in the one(1) real event that the average citizen can do to let their opinion be known

>Wanting to jump onto an obvious bubble during it's frenzied peak

Why not just start investing in bitcoin now and start an E Trade cause the stock market's never been higher and everyone has jobs

>Doesn't participate in the one(1) real event that the average citizen can do to let their opinion be known

>Getting to choose between two chosen for you options is the way to get your opinion known

Nigga's got his opinion known by literally everyone in the country and he didn't vote.

>How message was ill conceived and when probed about what he was trying to convey he would spout buzzwords and had no end game or winning condition to his arguments.
Admittedly I haven't really followed Kaepernick, but I've never seen a quote from him about how to actually enact change (if he has talked about this, someone feel free to point me in the right direction). He created a dialogue about police brutality and inequality, and then...

...well, how do we fix it?

>What is a Write in?

>mark cuban was worth $2,6B in 2008
>he thought risking 1/4 of his fortune in a baseball team was too much
>10 years later he's worth $3,3B
this is why he's rich, probably learned the hard way in shit investments

if he's part owner, can he hire himself to be the backup qb?

A waste of a vote.