Why does she always have that face? This movie will be forgotten in 3 months

Why does she always have that face? This movie will be forgotten in 3 months

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rebekahrossman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the "bored smart smug rich girl" face. My little sister makes it 24/7.

>implying anyone is going to remember this

thats the face a woman makes when she sees your micropenis

Please stop internalizing your misandry

>3 months
i was gonna say try 3 weeks but power rangers is the only big film coming out until mid april which is the new fast and furious flick
huh

This

>implying people remembering Harry Potter is a good thing

>A new generation will see her for a what she really is instead of wearing the HP nostalgia goggles
Future looks bright

Why do you care? She wasn't hot since before Prisoner of Azkaban.

Look at this black girl who looks just like Emma

instagram.com/rebekahrossman/

>there's several generations that know Alex Guiness as Ben Kenobi and not as Colonel Nicholson

Age is kinda creeping up on her. Sad to say I wouldn't give an arm to fuck her anymore. What's left is a really mediocre actress.

In your fucking dreams, slut

who? you're thinking mcgregor

it's the face you make when you're uptight and fighting ridiculous levels of cognitive dissonance

your sis sounds cute

*if Emma had an ape face

>implying she already doesn't

>there's a generation that'll know Ewan McGregor as Qui Gon Gin and not Oscar Schindler

>emma watson has nog features
sounds about right

are you blind?

this makes sense because they became part of mult-film series that is extrememly popular. Emma should STILL be known as hermione after this film with that logic

There's a generation that'll know J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda and not Vern Schillinger.

>there's about to be a whole generation of kids who know Mel Gibson as Negan and not Wolverine
I-I'm old... how did this happen...

>there's about to be a whole generation of kids who know Louis CK as their stepfather and not as their biological father

Post pics of your smug sister, friend

>black
if she's black I'm a nigger

Interesting fact: I have never seen or read a Harry Potter book or film and I don't intend ever to.

Keep your kiddie garbage.

what happened to her voice?

you should creampie her to establish dominance.

How retarded are you, its like you want to be nominated for the stupid as fuck award. What the fuck were you fucking talking about you obnoxious buffoon? Did you honestly even think about what you were typing before you pressed your pathetic fucking finger on your dirty enter key. How can such a total moron even make it through life long enough to type this out. It must have taken such a retard at least 2 years to find all the keys on your computer you fucking dickhead. You are a perfect example of why mothers should smother their retarded children. I hope that someone comes into your house when you are sleeping, rapes you, and slowly kills you before your toxicly high levels of retardation spreads to anyone else. Are you still mad from when your brother didn't share a cookie with you when you were 2 you fucking asshole? Lol, that would be fitting you stupid ass whore, I bet your mom tried to abort you, it's a shame she didn't cause you turned out selfish and retarded. Maybe you should start using your brain, assuming that it isnt overrun with fucking retard brain juice. Better get google up and bing some clever comebacks bitch. Go get lost in the woods and lick monkey cunt, fucking dumbass. I hope your computer fucking catches fire cause I don't want anyone in the world to be subject to reading your horrible fucking ideas. Go to Africa where everyone is retarded and maybe you will finally fit in there. Oh wait, you won't cause you are also gay and love monkey dick and then get shot up by niggers. No one would attend your funeral cause of how much dick you sucked they all hate you stupid faggot maybe the world would have been better if your entire family tree was chopped down with a mohawk. Just give up on life now you colossal retard before I track you down and find you. Make no mistake, I have the technology to do it and you know I will make full use of all the weapons at my disposal. RIP in peace, faggot.

I would make that face as well, If I was stuck acting in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>There's about to be a whole generation of kids who know the Goose as Seb and not Noah