This is your average Irish classroom

Honestly Ireland is the most cucked country in Europe. 1 in 5 a foreigner, 25% of all children born last year were to non-Irish mothers. How the fuck did this happen, in less than a decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXyv1TW4R4A
youtube.com/watch?v=7wYjMhRzCBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamstown,_Dublin
stjohntheevangelistns.scoilnet.ie/blog/2011/10/14/all-ireland-champions-2011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats the difference between a nigger and an irishman?

Posting more Pics

sage
noone gives a fuck about ireland and we already know europe is cucked and loves bbc

How many children do YOU have?

how sad what is happening in EU

Eh? Everyone in that picture is Irish no?

>1 in 5 a foreigner, 25% of all children
This is the average of the EU.

Didn't realise it was so bad there.

There are literally more black children in that single classroom than in maybe the nearest 200 schools in my city combined.

Why does this big guy have a NYPD sign on his shirt?

EU.

>NYPD

Wow, how nice of the New York Police Department to visit Irish classrooms.

That's a fucking lie I'm an spaniard living here and I only see Irish kids....fucking 23 years old girls with 2-3 and even 4 kids. Few shitskins, maybe some polish I give you that.

>3/25 are white

J U S T
U
S
T

>NYPD

What are you trying to do? Troll?

Ah yes, now that you mention it. There's a white girl as well.

You sure this is not a French classroom? Or an English one? Or Swedish maybe? So much diversity nowadays in Europe

>Verbal warnings

HAHAHHAHAHHA very progressive.

you forgot irish women who got blacked

>Irish flag under things to do
>Rota
>Maths

Nah that aint america no idea why the potato nigger is wearing a NYPD shirt tho.

Better them than a fucking ginger

Jake Clancy is a cuck

You forgot
>autumn

you think English rule was bad boyo? Now you get to enjoy USE

they're "Educate Together" schools, liberal shitholes for niggers etc. that stupid Irish people who didnt look into schools early enough have to send their kids. The horror stories coming out of those schools man.

>irish

Why does that guy have an NYPD shirt?

Dublin is a fucking shithole. Move out into the country if you can.

It makes sense: they're black, so they don't need to learn English from you. No wonder you don't see them.

LMAO 2 white kids and 15 germans

Google reverse search confirms it's in Ireland.
It couldn't have been America since everyone self segregates hard and
>uniforms
>implying we have taste

>average
It isn't and you're cherry picking real hard if you have to pick the educate together school which is literally foreigners: the school. I bet those white kids aren't even Irish. It goes without saying but neck yourself lad.

You turned your backs on God and the Church. This is your reward.

Your average Bangladeshi classroom

That's only in Dublin you don't get that shit here in beautiful Tipperary

DIEVERSITEH

>Adamstown

That's like Malmo if it was purpose-built to house scum instead of an ancient city given for free to aliens.

Basically.

Of course, the faggots infiltrating the church understandably put off a lot of decent people, but the degenerate left has truly taken over at this point.

If abortion gets passed, the time for apathy is ogre.

They're pushing it to the regional cities too, though.
And the fact that legitimate "ghettoes" have formed in Dublin (which was always a shithole) is terrible enough in itself.

The jews fault

We need to remove these vermin

Does the third girl from the left on the bottom row already have a mustache?

Waterford, Galway, Cork, are all fucked as well boy, They're going to build a mosque in Kerry for fucks sake...in KERRY!!

Man, that room is fucking dark.

Post your future generation, Sup Forums.

How fucked are you?

is this fucking real?

Wow, this is sad. If anyone was going to finally genocide the Irish, it should have been us.

I hope thats shooped. But why is it so important to encourage emigration out of a bad country? Why is it we can't encourage them to fix their country? Things are going to fix themselves if half of a population leaves to Sweden or something.

The NYPD has a huge historical Irish connection

youtube.com/watch?v=vXyv1TW4R4A

Really?

"Educate together" when I was in school roughly a decade ago was mostly about SWPL faggots sending their children off to take pozz loads because they were hardcore fedoras and wanted to counter-signal the "state church" (which is BS by the way, it's the RCC founded the overwhelming majority of schools and ran them up until roughly the late 80s).

Wouldn't surprise me if these are the type of people who send their children to neo-Somalia, though it would be very disappointing if normal Irish people (or other Euros for that matter) were sending their cute white children off to be raised in an anti-white environment purely out of ignorance.

The Twitter profile is a parody, but the photo is real in some kind of context.

Y-you too...

Nice proxy

>proxy

Nigger, I'm not PK.

Right ? Sounds evident, but somehow you won't find anyone you can vote for that says this.

Its almost impossible to fix a bad country. It doesn't matter how many of that children could do, the political class won't let anything change to better. I live in a shithole that has everything to be the best country in the world, too bad brazilian is a subhuman class people, its hopeless.

>bong thinks he's clever and doesn't see obvious cues that this isn't in America

>maths
>autumn
>rota

You aren't Sherlock Holmes, kid.

why are they obsessed with doing this everywhere?

I can't even walk 2 minutes outside without seeing this propaganda.

>autumn

actually, this is really sad. that kind of demographic change is really traumatizing. the only nations that can possibly tolerate this are ones which were multiethnic to start, like brazil and the US. just like there is too much free trade, there is too much free immigration. its destabilizing. now, if all you racist fuckheads could stop making this your issue, we might actually see progress. why dont you all just die, so normal humans can sort out this mess reasonably?

So 200 million brazilians are going to move to Belgium ??

That explains the american policeman.

so every black majority country on earth is an absolute hellhole. i'm talking poverty, hunger, disease, constant civil war, worst shit you can imagine.

how long do you think it will take for the massive decline to begin taking place in europe? will it happen when the boomerbubble is dead (20-30 years)? i think so. shits gonna get ugly.

when deutsche bank fails and the first financial crisis hits we'll see what happens in the big cities where theres the most 'diversity' atm.

Why is it always white girl/black boy?

Is it because they're seen as equally repressed in the Western psyche?

>check website for old school
>expect the worst
>turns out to still be 99.9% white

That Merseyside feel.

I'd say 95% of brazilians don't even care about the situation of the country, they just want to play football, fuck hookers in the carnival and live their lives without thinking.

>How the fuck did this happen, in less than a decade?
People literally asked for it by not opposing multiculturalism or outright shilling for it. Now they reap what they sowed.

Vid related is average classroom where I'm from

Feels good.

The decline will never happen, the rich whites will simply move to gated communities or preppy well-policed "gentrified" urban areas.

White people will simply go from a majority to the largest minority.

Well I'm a tipp lad living in Dublin my mind is fucking gone as it is. I'm only here for the summer till I'm back in college in WIT

Huh, it's almost like the schools used in Sup Forums threads were hand-picked for their absurd demographics.

Hello!

schools like ops pic shouldnt exist in the first place and there are many of them

Im from a town of less than 2000 I hope to god it never comes here but I get yeah lad it doesn't come here. But I've been working in a hotel in Dublin since early May before I go back to college and I have to agree with yeah this place is fucked. I only here fucking polish or ooga booga through out my day here. I can't wait till I'm back in WIT!

>W-why didn't you prevent this, user?

You better pray they're suffering from ugly duckling syndrome, or the white genocide meme will become real for you.

that's actually beautiful
my former school is crawling with mexicans and gently dotted with hijabs now

>Dublin
Ah, that explains a lot.

Is Waterford not New Pakistan at this stage?

Even Brazil schools aren't 'blacked' like that.

Good luck to the young lad, imagine growing up in a world where he'll be blamed for everything bad that's ever happened just for being a white male. His smile won't last long.

lies

youtube.com/watch?v=7wYjMhRzCBA

All capitol cities of europe a re nigger and mudslime shitholes...

Fuck shes cute.

I would gladly die for herc and millions of other white children to have a bright future.

You defied the British.

And now your people won't exist any more. Should of just joined the UK.

That's a chimpout waiting to happen.

>shirt says NYPD

Nice try OP

>Implying I give a bondong about defending the potato-niggers of Ireland

I'm legitimately interested why he's wearing a NYPD shirt in Ireland.

Dublin is still infinitely better than London, however. I went to London from Shannon, came back to Dublin, it was revitalising.

Actual white people don't look like your tradwives and aryan bodybuilders, faggot.
Go outside.

She's Ireland's half-rate Emma Watson (better actress though).

It's Adamstown.

I read about in Geography class years ago, and it sounded like an utter shithole before even the 2004 EU shenanigans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamstown,_Dublin

It's a (((new town))) centrally planned pile of shit, built along SJW lines for "social housing" plebs and hipsters who think a "modern" development built by the left-wing state will make a better life than what could be had elsewhere.

It should never have been built, given how we had a fucking housing bubble and a barely-there birth rate.
It's literally a colony for invading niggers and Muslims at this point.
You defied the Germans.

And now your people won't exist anymore. Should HAVE just joined the Reich.

My brother married a potato nigger and their daughter (my niece) looks just like her, fucking sad.
At least I know her school is all white.

stjohntheevangelistns.scoilnet.ie/blog/2011/10/14/all-ireland-champions-2011/

You couldn't even use all the lyrics in the chorus, because there wasn't enough white people...

>But why is it so important to encourage emigration out of a bad country?
Removes excess disgruntled population, especially disaffected young people.
Has kept Irish establishment in power since the 1920s. Proven workable as long as you have outlets through which to dump people.

Also, there doesn't appear to be a single Irish word in the classroom, so I'm guessing OP's pic is from the UK.

Haha there's plenty of paki and nigerian taxi fellas around now. I give it about 10 to 20 years before Waterford is New Pakistan but at least I can go home to Tipp....

>half-rate

>England's worse
>should have just joined them to make it even worse for you
Nice logic lad.