Ok Sup Forums, I'm going out with a girl for the 4th time this week...

ok Sup Forums, I'm going out with a girl for the 4th time this week. The plan is to go out for food then head back to my place to watch a movie. I have no intention to "netflix and chill" but actually see her as a potential gf.

What on Netlfix should we watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFha8225diY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Danger 5

If it's the fourth date and she's going back to your place, it will be "Netflix and chill", buddy.

Put on Parks and Rec.

A Serbian Film
If she's not dripping by the end, not gf material

>gone on 4 dates without any kind of sexual interaction
>"potential gf"

If you don't at the very least make out with her when you get back to your place she will no longer be a potential gf

If she doesnt start to get horny after you show her the Dennis Hopper Scene from Blue velvet Drop her immediately

>IM SO LE EDGY XD

reddit

If you bring a girl back to your place and dont fuck her she will probably stop seeing you.

It's also disrespectful to your mother to bring a girl over that you're not fucking.

DELETE THIS!!!

OP here lads, what about Holes. Haven't seen it in years but remember it as childhood /comfy/ tier

Ive also been meaning to watch stranger things. Is starting a series with someone this early a bad idea?

also for the lads worried about me not getting laid, Ive kissed her goodnight and all that so I'm expecting us to makeout this time around

Why u do dis OP? :'(

>holes.

Has a cuck storyline... who could be behind this?

>coming here for girl """""advice"""""

you should be concentrating on different holes user

read the op again faggot. I just want a movie recomendation that would suit the setting.

Dont be an autist and think... something without obscene amounts of gore/sex and something comfy/casual.

Are you and her both plebs? How old?

At the very least you could suggest watching a series, so you'll have an excuse to see her more often

>I've kissed her goodnight and all that so I'm expecting us to makeout

If you want to save sex for marriage that's fine but most women expect sex on the third date.

And I'm not up to date on what's on Netflix but rent a copy of a current Romance like La La Land unless shes a le quirky nerdy girl then watch something like Deadpool

What's she like? She into movies or not? What about you?

4th time in a week?

If you're not making out and stuff now you'll fuck it up.

you need to give details if you want a proper answer you stupid fuck.

Not Irreversible.

regular Sup Forums browser for at least a year now so i'm aware of what everyone here considers pleb, patrician and /kino/.

not exactly sure about her. Id assume average 20 year old female

4th time total seeing her. happening later this week. sorry for the confusion

what about you newfag?

Rango

Well still you should be macking it now.

>goes to fucking Sup Forums for girl advice

Just watch a few scenes from BLACKED

>Retarded kid comes to a board of autists and pedos looking for advice.

EJECTO GF-O CUZ

Ok forget everything I said. Just give me some /comfy/ recommendations

I watched Drive on my first date with a girl.
12 months later and we are still dating

You can also watch a Disney movie you can never go wrong with those.

What you need to keep in mind, OP, is that girls generally don't have a good taste in films and everything that isn't normie tier won't be understood.

Pick a series. Love with gillian jacobs looks good.

>Is starting a series with someone this early a bad idea?

Not necessarily but it is, seemingly, communicating that you're likely wishing to see her beyond the fourth date... Also, if you're starting a series, then you're risking a tougher segue to bedroom banter if she gets into the show... All things to consider.

>/comfy/
kill yourself

Rango

Just watch Batman v Superman: The Dawn of Justice: The Ultimate Cut

Strike that it got sexscenes in the first minute. Maybe something casual like parks and rec or 30 rock? Also have fun and good luck :)

>paying for netflix

FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEƊEEEEEEE

>bedroom banter
sex segue

Believe it or not, there are some normal people posting here, try to shun them as you may.

That webm hurts you know? Last time i was in love was fucking six years ago :/

Fuck off reddit

With my gf I watched terminator 2 with her when we started dating. I was always picking on her about all the movies she hadn't seen, so she came up with the idea for us to get together every Friday so I could show her movies she hadn't seen. First up was terminator 2

Forced my GF to watch Die Hard on our first real date, despite her never having seen a Rated R movie before and never a real action movie either.

She said she loved it, and later thanked me because as she put it, it literally "enriched her life".

Am I living the dream?

>not exactly sure about her. Id assume average 20 year old female

So your typical run of the mill vapid whore, who's interests don't extend beyond which cock to suck tonight or how many (you)'s she's getting on facebook.

Dump her now, in the long run you'll lose everything.

Drive

How is this even a question?

But does she consider it a Christmas movie?

This is all that matters

definitely Stranger Things, it is very good and great to watch with a girl

This. Chances are you gonna end up fucking or at least making out. Try something which can work as background noise.
You ok?

I've been here for years, feeget...AND I've been laid multiple times...by different women...who actually liked me. Grow up, jerkoff.

>despite her never having seen a Rated R movie before

Seriously? Are you dating a Mormon or something? How old are the two of you?

I don't get it if where are all the wizards then? Why haven't I seen any yet?

IF SHE DON"T GET THE DICK ITS OVER NYIGGUH

fuck off reddit fag

What books she likes point much more to her personality than what movies she likes.

Yes. I even told her up-front "well I don't know if it's a Christmas movie, but it has a Christmas-y song in it and technically takes place during Christmas, and has a tree, so..."

>afterwards

>"user that was definitely a Christmas movie. I think this will be a yearly tradition now."

>I nod knowingly, but keep secret the fact that I actually watch it every couple months

Yes she is a mormon (I am whatever the opposite of that is), and we're both 28. Known her as a friend since freshman year of high school.

More Favelakino

youtube.com/watch?v=PFha8225diY

as if she's ever read a book

I always wondered about that. I never liked reading until recently. Now its a great way to keep your mind occupied+its pretty cheap. But i gotta say i have no taste whatsoever when it comes to books. I simply read what sounds interesting.kinda dumb

4th date, eh?

She deserves something better than dinner and a movie. Be cool for once and eat her pussy for me, will ya?

yes you are

>kinda dumb
What's dumb about reading stuff you find interesting?

Its dumb because I dont have a refined taste in books.
Annie hall, silver linings playbook, eternal su shine of the spotless mind,safety not guaranteed and fucking CRUEL INTENSIONS.

They keep it a secret.

Imagine if the whole world found out that staying abstinent gave you magical powers.

It would be utter chaos.

Are you not just allowed to enjoy things?

Only one cumming when you have sex at 16 is the one with the penis

Fuck off reddit.

that was a really creepy webm