TRUMP GENERAL - Sup Forums IS WINNING EDITION

Spread these

>Director Comey Ducks Questions On Clinton Foundation Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

#BreakTheFoundation

Memetic Warfare
/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General thread
→ # (Cross-thread)

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump on Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

jewbook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157280014500725/
strawpoll.me/10708910
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
youtube.com/watch?v=U_AUpK9V8uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

TITS FOR LT GENERAL FLYNN!!!

Uh oh you made the Bulgarian mad

>Sup Forums

who /magahat/?

Who will Stallman vote for?

I'm not the one who's suffering here, if Trump loses it'sgoing to suck for you, not me.

I'm just here for the memes.

Bernie

In what way are you winning?

I'm only posting anti-Trump shit because I really care about the US.

The first amendment is a beautiful thing, but Trump says he'll "open up" the libel laws so he can sue anyone who says anything bad about him. He sued The Onion for fucks sake, a satirical news site. He sued Bill Maher for JOKES! And you think he doesn't have as thin a skin as any other PC bitch?

The separation of church and state is a beautiful thing also, but to ban an entire religious group would practically abolish it. The whole point of it, is that the government doesn't favor any other religious group over the other, which he is advocating of doing.

It wouldn't matter if a muslim visitor is the most peaceful person there is, but because he's registered as a muslim he can't board a plane? It makes the US no better than the theocracy he says he's against.

He says to bring back torture way worse than waterboarding, and to torture even if it doesn't work.

He says to defeat ISIS, you need to kill their families. A literal war crime.

He has flipflopped on at least half of his positions.

He is lying about self financing his campaign (He now has literally the same donors as Jeb Bush lmao)

He doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah. He doesn't know what a nuclear triad is. He refuses to release his tax returns. He has had over 3000 lawsuits, over a 100 of which he settled.

The civilized world is laughing at you, and the terrorists are using Trump as a recruiting tool.

And trust me, I'd go in on Hillary also, but she doesn't have a general dedicated to her so this will have to do.

So please just think before you vote. This could really be the year where a 3rd party candidate has a shot also, you don't have to vote for Trump just because you see him as the lesser of two evils.

Cheerio!

fuck off you faggot drawfag

>In what way are you winning?
We don't have Trudeau.

This makes my dick hard. It was a perfect response.

jewbook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157280014500725/

Yeah, that has to be fake.

Why? Does he associate the philosophy of Communism with that of open sourcing? One is voluntary the other isn't. Seems like a pretty clear cut moral distinction to me.

what's going on in dallas bros?

judge in 20?

and here I thought the ANITFA faggotFin was bad....

I hope Trump.

Tldr

>We don't have Trudeau.
>Voted a nigger twice

What did that big bad Bulgarian do to you, user? Where'd he touch you? Iowa'll protect ya

>meme answers
Yeah, that's what I expected.

Watch the Bulg report you for anime.

>implying Trudeau is better than Obongo

Guys never go to a YMCA. I've just started working here and I have NEVER seen so many white mothers bring in mixed race kids.

>Canada

POST YOUR FAVORITE TRUMP MEME, ONLY ONE

>Implying a nigger is better than anything

He comes here and cries about anime. Then he tries to ban you, but now they get shitcanned :)

Is there a waifu incarnation for every state?

Yeah, protect them...

I think that's USS Iowa, not the state

Are you actually this retarded?

Excuse me?

I'd say he is. Trudeau has nowhere near the doublespeak ability Obama has. He believes the same globalist shit and clearly wants a NAU like Obama and Mexican president who isn't important enough to remember, but he really isn't as much of a threat as Obama.

When is next rally?

can we have a Trump general mega poll?
Who do you want to see as Trump's VP?
strawpoll.me/10708910
Add it to the pasta please

>They think Ted Cruz will be a major speaker
LMAO
Fox please

What is Trump's opinion on the age of consent?

Too many misrepresentations.
If you want more (you)s scale it back.
Oh, and get some exercise. A hard day's work at manual labor will cure your insomnia.
Caio

i'm sorry

I just donated popeyes chiecken tendies to BLM folks. MATCH ME!

Going to be major for me, just in the way that I'm curious as to what he's going to say.

Do you guys remember when we won New Hampshire and being overjoyed because it was our first big victory? Seems like ancient history by now. Look where we are today.

Speaking of which, here's a pic I saved during the first Iowa caucus.

Hopefully none since that is clearly within the purview of the 10th amendment.

He oversaw the complete depletion of Canada's gold reserves. He's a fucking idiot.

Voted for Sessions, Bibi.

Please be useful Bulgar and create waifus. A waifu for every state, and you can base them off battleships. Here is the Texas

SHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEET

Here is my version of that pic I made a while ago. Hopefully it will become reality soon.

What are you gonna play at the recital Caroline?

He oversaw the biggest divide in American history and is systematically endorsing the elimination of White men, I would say he's worse.

Trump could kick Obummer's ass in golf even tho he plays a lot less than him and he ain't even POTUS

I have no idea who to choose but it's Trump doing the picking anyway

The night of the Iowa Cuckuses was undoubtedly the most disheartening time of the campaign. The shilling was more intense than I've ever seen it.

>Director Comey Ducks Questions On Clinton Foundation Investigation
>youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

When they say the word "Clinton Foundation", you can see the muscles in his face tighten. The man flinched a little

No shit bubba, that's why they take them to the Y. so you can watch the little halfbreeds

You lads think we have a better chance of claiming PA or FL?

New poll came out today with Trump ahead. 42 Trump - 38 Hillary, if memory serves.

It was rough at first because it was our first big vote. But I held strong and kept reassuring people it would've been more concerning if Trump WON Iowa.

Now look where we are.

If you don't think Hillary Clinton will completely erase the 1st amendment and the entire Bill of Rights you're daft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
Here's the kind of shit we can expect with Hillary. She will shut down "problematic" internet sites and right wing radio shows and say its for the public good. Trump was merely talking about putting pressure on companies like Facebook to ban accounts of Islamists literally using Facebook to convince people to KILL.

The protests are still going?

Post more.

FL
cubans aren't your normal Hispanics
they hate Mexicans, they aren't a part of the la raza shit
plus
>governor endorsement
>btfo'd disliked senator
and there's this
youtube.com/watch?v=U_AUpK9V8uY

THE BULGARIAN CRASHED HIS SHILL IP IN LESS THAN 75 POSTS!

Weebkings WIN AGAIN!!!

REMINDER: JUDGE JEANINE IN AN HOUR AND 10 MINUTES ON FOX.

>capitalizing Trump
This will surely not be misinterpreted

Oh lemme guess, we disrupt:

>HAHA DRUMPF BTFO
>trump is a kike
>trump is a nazi
>trump is a plant
>trump is poor
>not a conservative
>falling in the polls
>ugly wife
>ugly kids
>racist
>misogynist
>blah blah blah fuckin blah

Yeah we disrupt your bullshit with a cute girl (except for Singapore guy, he likes MAGAd traps for some reason) wearing a Trump hat because we like him.

Blow your "concern" bullshit outta your ass!

"proxy"
"shill"

I'd posit that isn't much compared to Obamacare, TARP, the Stimulus package, using the IRS as a political weapon, using the EPA to destroy the coal burning industry, compromising our national security to the point where we have ISIS in all 50 states, turning our military into trannies and fags, etc.

Obama has literally done everything within (and without, via Czars and Executive Order) his power to weaken America. Trudeau is evil too, he just isn't as successful at nationwrecking as Obama.

My spic instinct tells me FL is looking good.

At least Hillary doesn't have any problems to worry about. I'm glad we have a choice

A question for the Americans in this thread: how has your view of Obama changed throughout his presidency? As a non-American that would be interesting to hear.

>mfw shills easily out themselves

I've never met a non-Mexi hispanic who didn't dislike Mexicans nor being mistaken for them.

good1, I'm expecting my red MAGA from USA!

>a non-american trumpgen

Enjoy your shills, awoo and anti-awoo spam.

And can't forget the OP fighting with everyone.

Of course, they'll be going all weekend. The media and politicians are still pretending like BLM is a legit group that isn't inciting violence and terror.

I knew he'd be race baiting cause I live in Shitcago.

Having done no real research, I feel like FL is more likely.

I've never liked him and started disliking him more and more every year.

>Enjoy your shills, awoo and anti-awoo spam.
That's literally every trump gen you mong.

>YouTube comments and views mean Trump will be president
I think you should unplug and go for a walk.

One would think CNN would have changed their tune after last night.

>Youtube

I always thought he was just a faggot Democrat but I had no idea he would turn out to literally be the manchurian candidate. It's unbelievable the shit he has gotten away with.

It's 10 times the regular when it's a non-american OP, and 1000000x the regular when it's a Canadian OP.

I've several spics in my familia, all are for Trump.

That's fb, user.

FL is more likely but PA loves Trump too. They both like guns and state's rights.

Guys

Any new happenings tonight?

They can only double down at this point, despite the fact that its pissing off everyone but the radical Black extremists who will always be radical no matter what.

Will Trump free Tay from her shackles at Microsoft?