Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

all of them for being panthlels fans
imagine actually being a fan of that shit team lmao

all of them for willingly using urinals right beside each other

embarrassed penislet detected

you don’t have the luxury of choosing urinals during intermission when bathrooms are packed

confirmed having never been to a sporting event. There's way too many people in line to be doing the cordial "1 urinal gap" thing. The old stadium in my city used to just have one big fucking trough where like 100 dudes could piss in all at once. You would get a literal river of piss if you were down stream

winnipeg arena trough?
I remember it vividly

you know it

>pissing in a urinal like a pleb

>touching the urinal

enjoy yer hepadidis

sometimes you gotta poop

>that guy in the sCam jersey
Based

I recall Heinz field having the same thing although i haven't been there in 10+ years

>pooping today
>penis touched the bowl

D-do I have herpes now?

>tfw small dick so cant drink at sporting events

The girl in op's post has no dick and is more of a man than you

Her father

>implying she knows him

no way, she takes dicks and probably loves them...your mother is a northern goblin!

Hot tee bee ache

Don't you ever come to Wrigley Field, chump.

Imagine being such an insecure little dicklet you actually care what total strangers who you will never see again think of you because they glimpsed at your dick while pissing in a room full of men. Imagine being so gay you care about the guys cock next to you.

Is this alpha?

ahahaha imagine the smell hahaha

>tfw you hang left so you gotta turn your hips to the right when taking a piss

anyone else know these hanging dick feels

No, this is retarded.

Whats going on?

It seems like a drunk man is pissing and strangers are taking pictures, Pierre.

Drunk guy didn't want to wait in line to piss so he whipped it out in the hall

Are you sure its not just modern art?

Her. She should have used my mouth

Do women do this?

Drunk women are like drunk men, only crazier and much more loud.

>americans

>being this beta
Sad!

>no urinal partitions
What year is this?

>tfw dicklet and anonymous users on a chinese image board are taking shots at you and your dicklet brethren

She's not pooping

Are you sure?

How do you know? Were you there?

no one was wrong. I have seen this a few times. The woman always apologizes, but I just laugh and say that I understand, the women's line is a 30 minute wait

That's not how you poo in a urinal, I've done it many times to ruin janitors days. She is peeing but because she's a woman can't frontally stand in front of the urinal. My guess is women's line was way too long and she really had to go

the next guy in line for not pissing all over her whilst saying i'm sorry but you shouldn't be here, melady.

what? explain this

This. Girls don't poop.

was she taking a dump?

how do you pee when someone is next to you like that? I don't even feel stressed but I can never get anything to come out