Us blacks don't hate

Black user here. Not all of us wanna kill the whites, just to let you know. I wish I could do something for the Dallas officers families, but I live in Brooklyn. Just to let you guys know many of us blacks are in or are related to law enforcement. Not all of us are degenerates that want to destroy society
But I know you guys will continue with the "CHIMPOUT" shitposting

>I'm a coon please white man watch me dance
kys

But user, there is something you can do to help the officers and this whole country
>pic related

> I'm a coon for being civilized and not ruining society
> prefers me to be a savage and kill cops
KEK. MY SIDES

>Not all of us wanna kill the whites
Bullshit.

Pol hates niggers

They will not listen to us or the voice of reason. If you want to do your part, just blow up all of the ignorant blacks pages up, calling them out for their hypocritical conduct. Also report as many as you can to fbi and local police departments. They don't listen to us whites. Also contact your local, non leftist media and get air time.

I read it as "some of us realize we'd get our shit pushed in, so we play along"

LEO-affiliated white here, grew up around awesome black (and other) officers. If SHTF will be on the side of US/LEO, not a color.

>god daughter is black
>best friend is black
>fiance is black and finishing up law school

We're going to die in the upcoming race war aren't we?

yeah, most know. We're both getting played, but there's not much either side can do without becoming absolute.

Blacks can stop committing crime, then chastising the police for doing their job and whites can stop enabling the degenerate leaches that perpetuate these lies.

Typical cunning coon behavior.

Yeah I call them out on facebook. Because a large amount of black s that I know are hypocrites. The hoteps are just as stupid. The "Egyptian heritage" shit was a joke that should've stayed in jimmy neutron, yet people take it seruously. This is why "WE WUZ KANGZ" exists as a meme.
But user the whites won't like you either. You're a Brazilian with all sorts of races in your genes. You're impure.
> inb4 I'm actually white

I'm not insecure like Americans, you literally can not do anything to me.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING.

Fuck you and everyone who looks like you, Jamal. Unless you go and say this shit outside to your kinsmen, you are just a weeaboo degenerate cuckly beta nig. I don't care about any opinion formed in a mind capable of cranking out no more than an 85 on an iq test. Go tell your "boyz" that they are waking a sleeping giant and y'all need to start stretching now for all the yardwork you're about to do for free. All your pretending white people are racist is literally turning white people racist. I would tell you that the America your kids will grow up in will be a lot harder than the one you did, but you'll never have any contact with your kids after you drunkenly crawl off the standardless she-boon you put yuh dick in the same day you met her.

Seriously, Fuck off with that "black user here" bullshit. Being a nigger doesn't mean your views on race mean a fucking thing.

When females try to pull that card, we say TITS OR GTFO.

With you, I say PAYCHECK STUB OR GTFO. Prove that you are more than a mooching welfare collecting scrub before you dare to speak.

No, i'm a subhuman.

But i'm not trying to deceive anybody.

>thinks the white will like him.
> all those newfag buzzwords
> the edge
Summer is here in full swing. Kek. I can tell by the size if that post that a black guy must have really ruined your life. Unlike other racist Sup Forumstards, this potential copypasta sounds personal. Who did you wrong user?

"Cop user here. Not all of us wanna kill the blacks, just to let you know. I wish I could do something for the dead guys's families, but I live in Dallas. Just to let you guys know many of us cops are in or are related to law enforcement. Not all of us are degenerates that want to destroy black people
But I know you guys will continue with the "BLM" shitposting"

What you don't understand is that not everyone wants to be the very best that ever was.

I'm not as smart as asians. I'm not as strong as blacks.

But i'll do what i can for me and mine.

You're not even trying anymore.

Sorry mate, your people kept on picking a fight with someone they shouldn't. African Americans kept on carrying on about how whitey is nothing but a bunch of weak pussies and seem to believe that when they decide to finally try exterminate them that Whitey is just gonna let it happen.

Sad thing is, bottling up emotions like white americans have been trained to do just leads to an even more volatile outcome when they're finally unleashed. These are people who outnumber yours almost seven to one, and if we strip away the cucks they still outnumber you at about four or five to one. Then there are the latinos who outnumber you three to one, and while some might assist you, the rest will either help the whites, or sit back and watch you all kill each other. Asians won't help you, the only Asians who give a shit about black rights are the ones who wouldn't touch a gun, the rest are the ones who sit on top of their stores with them, and they'll point them at you and yours.

You seem like a cool guy, and it's a shame that the rest of the crabs in the bucket have done their absolute best to pull you and others like you back in just before it's plunged into the boiling water.

My advice? Head for Canada, mate. Shit is getting way too dangerous for just about anyone in America.

Are you sterilized?

thank you. This is a good reminder in times like this that you can't group an entire ethnic group into the same pot.

Yeah I'm considering moving to a rural part of Canada. Recent events, changes in society, and Sup Forums has shown me that the human species will destroy itself. I'm staying as far away from anyone as possible.

Hahaha, you aren't going to get anywhere begging white people for mercy.
You'd better warn your brothers about the wall they're drag racing into.

Go jack off with your thumb and forefinger.

HURR DURR MOVIN' TO CABADA GUIS!!!!

nigger

most of the fuckers here don't even have jobs. don't sweat it

That's a losing attitude.
I know, it's sad. You nor I can be a superior purebred aryan. Waaaaahhh.
Who begs for mercy on Sup Forums? ????
I just wanted to set things straight. This shitty site is the last place you wanna go for any type of sympathy.

nah you're going to live because you'll have enough money and common sense to get out when it begins. Either that or a number of legally purchased guns and ammo. A lot of the middle class blacks and whites are gearing up to become the neutrals in a race war.

Well, good luck weathering the possible storm.
You seem intelligent enough.
Canada is probably a good idea.

The race war is a myth perpetuated by the media.

the same could be said of you. Pictures of your paycheck stub and proof that you're not some beta loser who still lives with his thrice divorced mommy.

Thanks. I just want the race war to not happen. We don't need one. It's not important.

Black competence is a myth perpetuated by the media.

Recognizing reality isn't a losing attitude. If i had tried to be the greatest scientist ever, i'd have failed.

If i had tried to be an athlete, i'd have failed.

But i started a recycling business and created 600 jobs.

Recognizing reality is harsh and cruel, but leads to the greatest of things.

Smells like #notallmuslims

Oh shit where you at in Dallas?

I never said anything was possible. Just cuz you're not asian doesn't mean you can't be great at math. Just cuz you're not one I'd us blacks don't mean you can't be /fit/. I know a few stupid Asians and quite a few weak and feeble blacks. Also props on the recycling business.

You and others like you keep coming here year after year, and nothing comes of it. If you actually wanted to make a difference and steer away from the nigger bullshit you'd do so within your own circle and within your own people.

Whites have been told the exact same thing you are saying now since the 60s and there has never been a shread of truth in it. There is absolutely no reason for Americans to listen to you or pay attention to your words, since no deeds follow from them or those of the alleged civilized blacks.

In other words, the time for talking has clearly passed. No "discussions" are to be indulged. It is over.

Don't listen to the retards here, they're just shitposting and trying to bait you into an argument.

Would you get beat up by blacks for trying to be civilized? Do they call you an uncle tom for that?

You're cool.

Remember you have two enemies now

a) Paranoid or obviously racist whites that will never accept you no matter what you tell them

b) Blacks that will call you an uncle tom cracka lovin mothafucka

I pity your situation. Rest assured there are people who understand your plight, even on this Guyanan tilemaking board.

>there are outliers and individuals exist on a spectrum so you should ignore the majority/facts/statistics

I'm so fucking tired of this argument when talking about blacks, women, and muslims, but this is also why retards need to stop saying 'all' when talking about generalities, though most the time i don't see people arguing absolutes in their generalizations.

Majority =\ all

black guy here.
This honestly. We/re fucked if it gets to that point of an actual race war, but. It won't so.
And fuck canada

I have no problem with the blacks that have fully assimilated into western European culture. I feel bad that the majority of your race fucks it up for the stand up normal blacks. You are being manipulated by the jew as well.

Yeah...and your fiance too if she doesn't repent and your friend and his daughter. You can save yourself you just have to admit that Israelites come before you and you come second and you must be a servant to us. You can't marry your fiance or you will automatically be killed and her too since she'll be joined on to you.

Thanks bro.
No. Only if you actually think whites are superior.
thanks user
you're right. The apes ruin it for us true black people. Sometimes I just wanna wear a hood when I go to the store. But because of my "brothas", who have sticky fingers, that's a no-no. Also, I dont see jews as a problem that concerns me.

Stay safe Ameribro, we've got a lot of divisive assholes trying to ruin America right now. Its hard enough to call out shitheads when their behavior is reinforced by politics and the media. The same groups that then tries to lump people into easily divided groups instead of evaluating them as individuals.

With the majority of rap labels being run by jews that write and promote degeneracy, they are an issue. That being only part of it as well. Hell soros funds BLM. Not a point I find worth pushing, though.

What is worse is that when you actually are a successful black individual they call you a Huxtable. Look down on you cause you aren't degenerate. Pretty damning situation.

Other blacks call you a huxtable is what I mean.

Police yourselves.

It isn't worth this.