Every single public school that plans a field trip to this ridiculous religious theme park known as the 'Ark Encounter'...

Every single public school that plans a field trip to this ridiculous religious theme park known as the 'Ark Encounter' should have its administration fired for violating the separation of church and state.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What? That doesn't apply to schools just because they are funded by the government.

>white people

>estimated species: 1,589,361

I think any schoolteacher who can't estimate the the amount of space and storage required for 3 million animals against the space available on an ark should be fired immediately.

People can send their kids wherever the fuck they want. Children's education =/= the state.

Separation of church and state was never a law.

>separation of church and state.
What is something not actually in the constitution
The bible says kind of animal not species

Yeah, but a lot of them evolved later, so they needed fewer animals.

...or don't you believe in evolution?

OOPS CHECKMATE

I don't get why non-earth creationists don't just argue for an aeuclidean ark. I mean we're already dealing with miracles, so why not?

Excuse me, young earth creationists

>The bible says kind of animal not species

And "kind" is not synonymous with "species" when referring to animals? Back up your claim.

There is no legitimate definition for what defines "kinds". "Kinds" is a non term that means nothing.

Better send them to a mosque to learn about how blacks were prophits 'n shit.

>I'd much rather children go to Immigration Museums and Holocaust Memorial Centres so they can be indoctrinated into the cult of globalism

Why is there so many anti Christian threads lately? This past week has just been crazy with them

It is how God defined it
It doesn't matter how modern science classifies animals

They're here all the time senpai.

>Yeah, but a lot of them evolved later, so they needed fewer animals.

That means you believe in evolution as well but don't understand it enough to account for the time necessary for evolution on that scale to occur.

This is why you have to home school your children now, public schools will just lead your children away from God and towards satanic, faggot cults

Yeah, just brush it away.

God never talked about bacteria, under what kind would they go?

>when I don't have an argument I can just change the meaning of words at will because reasons

Just because you accept its possible doesn't mean you concede it happened

You support the literal interpretation of Noah's ark story?

>And "kind" is not synonymous with "species" when referring to animals?

"kind" could refer to any level of taxonomy below phylum. Or a division from a different taxonomical system entirely. The ark story would only be remotely feasible at perhaps the Family level assuming the ark itself was not supernatural.

>MFW niggers don't understand Separation of Church and State

Yes of course, I am a christian why wouldn't I?

> just change the meaning of words
The bible existed long before the definition of species
>under what kind would they go?
Ask God
I dont even know if they meet the biblical definition of Animal

It sure does.

Actually, it does for public schools under the Establishment Clause.

>mfw redditors haven't even read the constitution

Still better than forcing people to go to a mosque and pray for the pedophile called muhammed and the pig god Allah.

Christcucks actually take these fairytales seriously.

Bible believer here, 100% support for separation of church and state. What happens when you mix them? You get the satanic Pope protecting child molesters while trashing Jesus' name to the ignorant

>Forgetting incest and the horrible mutations that come with it.
Sure, pal.

>congress shall make no law
We dont have Federal schools yet commie

Boy OP, I'm sure glad you put your foot down against this hypothetical scenario that we've seen no indication would actually happen.

I believe in time-accelerated evolution, too bad you just believe in the old slow kind

LMAO, "god" doesnt exist

The reason the bible is so flawed is because it was written by dessert people with no divine inspiration at all.

It's not a fairy tale, your atheist delusions are a fairy tale. You believe in The Big Bang? Tell me, how many life forms were made during 9/11.

mfw i post a meme instead of refuting a point that the separation of church and state isn't a thing

I've run into you about 7 different times on /pol and yes I know it's you

You're the fucker who doesn't understand that Separation of Church and State is a term that Thomas Jefferson used to explain the fucking laws on religion in the United States

>this abomination is in my state

Ken Ham is a fucktard

Fair enough but the problem now is government has become a giant humanist theocracy

>what is the first amendment
kill yourself summer

You should be sued for being anti-God which is against first amendment.

So I'm not allowed to browse Sup Forums?

>Ark Encounter
They could've at least made the ark bigger; it only drives home wop preposterous it is to suggest that two of every animal could possibly fit on one boat and survive there for more than a couple days.
>inb4 fedora.

So the right to bear arms is on a state by state basis too? Free speach?

Superstitious hillbillies. Smh.

Because it is all sorts of levels of illogical.

>a term that Thomas Jefferson used to explain the fucking laws on religion in the United States
Yet Conneticut got to keep their Church
Separation of Church and state was just his opinion

Settle down Cletus.

The only thing that's illogical is why you haven't started building the wall yet

Something that says nothing about state governments

>So the right to bear arms is on a state by state basis too? Free speech?
It should be
State sovereignty is even more import than the rights of people that chose to live in shitty liberal states

The ark was a tesseract. It was larger on the inside than its physical size on the outside. DUH.
>tardis circa 967 BC, bitches

I agree that it's retarded, but
>Every single public school that plans a field trip to this ridiculous religious theme park known as the 'Ark Encounter' should have its administration fired for violating the separation of church and state.

"Seperation of church and state" isn't actually a specific law or statute. It's a conceptual thing.

If you wanted to get rid of the administration you would have to find some other route.

>for violating the separation of church and state.

Euroweenies disagree as long as it's not a church.

>Right denies genetics and evolution
>left denies genetics and evolution

JUST

Waiting for Trump to be president.

But it's not.

So go to private school if you want muh jesus fables.

Some rights are universal across all the states, that's the point of the constitution. The right to bear arms is supposed to be nationwide.

Incest doesn't cause mutations, it increases the rate at which existing recessive genetic diseases are expressed.

And please don't think I believe in the ark story as told in the bible, or young earth creationism in general. I do not. But that doesn't mean we can't analyze it more objectively.

God bless them. Bet that place draws a wholesome crowd.

Why not just embrace the Omphalos hypothesis at that point? That's even better.

Ok you're baiting. You've do this every time. On an evolution thread you asked to see an ape give birth to a man

No Im just saying I've seen you a lot its cool

Look up origins of sep. of church and state young man

>Just his opinion
Ya they opinion of the motherfucker who helped found the country. Its also the opinion of the Supreme Court...soooo get BTFO nigger?

It was until modern courts overturned established precedent
It wasnt when the country was founded

There have been several Supreme Court cases interpreting the clause; most of which have concluded that it's illegal to use the government's money to allow kids to attend a religious event. I for one would've been glad to go, and i would've paid for myself. I'm a huge mythology fan, and the trip would've been a great opportunity to learn about biblical mythology and finally get people to enter conversations about their religions. Nobody ever wants to talk about religion with me for some reason; i try to be as respectful as possible, but everyone always doges the topic.

>Its also the opinion of the Supreme Court
It wasnt always

Not an argument.

Please post anything that suggests the second and first amendment aren't supposed to be nationwide. That's the whole point of our bill of rights.

>What is the tenth amendment
seriously, kill yourself

Atheist here. I don't really care.

So long as they're not preaching to the kids or trying to convert them or anything I see no problems with this. Religion does have a historical and cultural basis in the US and so should be taught from a historical context.

Now THAT being SAID: Some FUCKING ASSHOLE is going to try and break the law so some oversight is going to be needed, along with penalties.

>There have been several Supreme Court cases interpreting the clause; most of which have concluded that it's illegal to use the government's money to allow kids to attend a religious event.
The Supreme Court said you cant grow your own wheat the the Japanese interment was legal
They are a joke

People should just home school

Public school is shit regardless whether or not a trip is planned to some off-color theme park. Why do you people insist on inflating the bloated corpse that is the public school system with stale air? Is it because they force your own beliefs down children's little minds? Does the thought of having kids to yourself without their parents around get you off?

I'm not baiting, and yes show me an ape who gave birth to man you have zero evidence to support evolution ever happened because it's impossible.
1. Creatures cannot transform so it's impossible to evolve that way
2. Creatures cannot give birth to a different species so it's impossible to evolve that
So how do we evolve? We don't, God made us all the way are now. Adam and Eve weren't two apes grunting around running on all fours in the garden of Eden

You're arguing what should/could be. So what?

Dude at top of the thread was wrong. Deal with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank
10th amendment says the rights are reserved for the States
I am arguing the text of the constitution

The omphalos hypothesis is itself a weaker version of a more comprehensive explanation which reconciles young earth creationism with the very obvious age of our planet and universe: ten thousand years ago, god made a universe that was already billions of years old, in it a planet which was itself 4 billion years old with a biosphere almost as old.

I was oversimplifying (For the sake of brevity) things, sorry.

Everyone has their own interpretation. Objectivity seems impossible.

You need to calm down mate.

If Buttfuck, AK wants to send a bunch of kids down to Ken Hamm's exhibit, why not?

They might actually realise it's all complete dogmatic bollocks.

>Ark
>Historical
Plz stop
Treat it like dinosaur section at museum, cool but totally make believe

People actually believe Noah's arc was real.

>weaker version
In what respect? It effectively addresses anything and everything.

I didn't say the Ark was real. I just said religious beliefs were held by people in the US.

>Dinosaurs are make believe.
I laughed a little. Got me.

Paleontology is no more of a make believe field than pre-historical anthropology.

Every single non-religious person who gets married should have their marriage license taken away.

We even now?

Because it was, if it wasn't real then all the animals would have died in the flood.

>They are a joke
That's for sure, but they still have the final say when it comes to interpreting the Constitution.

this boat is perhaps an order of magnitude larger than something that could actually be built with wood in biblical times.

Makes sense. They should also revoke all government benefits to marriage as well. In fact, marriage shouldn't even be recognized by the government at all.

Weaker was a poor choice of word. It's just that god intentionally making a young planet that looks old seems completely arbitrary, where as making a planet which already is actually old is just convenient.

>Christcucks honestly think the entire world flooded and one senile old man and his family built a boat that was physically impossible to make and capable of somehow carrying 2 of each animal and not only carrying them but sustaining them for a long period of time

Nope. Jebus would have turned that water into wine and had a party.

Just a remind as an agnostic:

Science has been wrong MANY times in history.
Also almost all religions are a scam. Name one that doesn't ask its people for donations? From churches to monastaries to shit like scientology, they all need to operate and usually people that benefit from it all too.

shut up.

I'm an atheist but seriously just shut up. in one of my high school humanities classes we went to a buddhist temple, a hindu temple, a mosque, a jewish temple, a methodist church and a greek orthodox church.

as long as the curriculum isn't solely devoted to studying christianity in it's field trips there's nothing wrong with this shit. calm the fuck down.

if Noah's Ark isn't real then how did all the animals survive the flood?

checkmate atheists

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people
Constitutional law must be followed by the states.

>I don't really care.
This. I actually would've been pretty interested in going to the theme park. It's not like they're forcing me to convert. I'd get to ask questions, learn about biblical mythology, and have some fun at the same time.

>Yes of course
You can't be serious here

>miracles are impossible

Yeah no shit that's the point.

The reason we know the earth didn't flood is because we can fucking tell there was never a global flood, at least not in that time period. Not because a guy would need divine intervention to pull of a feat which was an act of divine intervention.