Why haven't your bought (or built) an AR-15 rifle?

Why haven't your bought (or built) an AR-15 rifle?

Are you some kind of commie?

Other urls found in this thread:

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
youtube.com/watch?v=b7UXig7_-Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have, let's compare barrel lengths

At least buy me dinner first

>tfw freedom is illegal here

Because im a shitty europoor that cant own guns and has no way of moving to america, and dont say "british accents melt pussy" because that only works if its an upper class london/wiltshire one.

I'm living paycheck to paycheck but hopefully I'll have extra money in the next few years.

Planning on getting a REC7, unless somebody can recommend something better for the money

because i'm a convicted felon

l-lewd
Why don't you guys change the laws?

because my country is peaceful and i have an average sized dick and am able to defend myself

Recommend me a good AR-15 build for $500-600

thanks

cause the state gave me a better one for free.

I can help, behold my pasta

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Can I get an AR 15 with My Little Pony design in America??

you sound like a cuck

I havent been able to track down all the right parts yet

Broke college student at the moment. I have a 12 gauge and an old .38 my dad gave me though.

Working a temp summer job in a shitty northern state without access to my usual bank. I get paid and eat and buy shit with a company debit card. I'm setting money aside here, but not enough to get a gun. Buying an AR here would be much more challenging than when I return to the glorious south and can easily purchase my weapon of choice. One of the first things I'm going to do when I get back home.

Am I able to oral sex a dog with it? No? Not interested

because its a meme gun

you sure showed me

You can get a Maverick 88 shotgun for 200$, stop eating at McDonald's.

>flag

SeeBased Medpack

Because I'm not extremely rich and my connections just about reach out to 2 women I know, one works at high up at deutsche bank and another at a really high up mcdonalds position. Neither of which have any political power.

My only options marry an american, and for some reason i want to marry someone from /k/

still illegal for a felon, but there's nothing to stop you if that doesn't matter to you

Absolutely

God damn thats sexy, shes ok too

Because for the same price it would cost me to buy a $200-400 AR I could feed my family of 4 for 2 weeks to a month.

It's not that I don't want to build one more that I can't afford to do so. At the end of the month I'm lucky if I get $15 for smokes for myself.
>INB4 stop smoking and buy a gun

because flag

lucky git. jealous

No feedom here faм

I'd rather kill myself than touch that piece of shit.

>falling for the "ar is dependable" meme

Stop bragging, you cheesy chocolatey fuck

Because I can only put five rounds in it.

cant you get ones that are bolted and then just remove the bolt

>2001+15
>still using old memes

Step it up nigga

This is probably the closest legal thing we can get here, and it's not even semi-auto

youtube.com/watch?v=b7UXig7_-Rg

I don't want to be on a list. Hawaii's already sharing theirs with the feds.

Because my country classifies it as restricted and requires me to register it. but a mini14, tavor, su16, or any number of other semiautomatic rifles that do the same job are fine and dont require registration.

Your country is pretty fucking gay desu

> they don't ship freedom worldwide

They also come with a nosebleed price tag

I have both ARs and AKs. ARs are good for women, but the sweet spot for men is definitely the AK.

>muh armor penetration

Get a .22-250.

Have a built sks.

AR is superior in every way.

Wouldn't you have to buy all the other parts in cash at a gun show to be 100% untraceable? I'm assuming the Alphabets watch emails related to gun part purchases, right?

So it turns out that the shooter was using a SKS

>buying dewalt-branded power tools manufactured after the 1980s
shiggy diggy my man

You need armed drones for the coming war, an AR-15 just won't cut it against Skynet.

because im poor

Just got mine today. DPMS oracle

Helpful guide on how to build and what to look for.

Stop smoking and buy a gun.

All rifles are AR15 assault weapons according to libcucks.

>tfw only allowed a shotgun and a handgun
>only allowed .22 rifles
Sure, let me tickle that home invader with that quail killer.

>Why haven't your bought (or built) an AR-15 rifle?

already have one, super cheap in mexico less that 10,000 pesos

I bought pew pews yesterday afternoon on a $2k budget. I posted about my intention in a thread on Thursday night.
>Colt AR-15
>Glock 19
I know some will pick at my choices, particularly the Glock, but I wanted the Honda Civic of pistols. It was exactly what I was looking for.
New gun owner here. I will accept congratulations and huzzah's from any who care to offer.

I have...

Canadian here, what are my options?

already bought ar-15, if you dont believe me, better read the swedish news tomorrow

I haven't? What's in that locked closet of mine?
>using a SKS
Well... Good thing I don't have one of those in my gun closet either [/sarcasm]

Has sweden man woken up?

Way ahead of you

AR is only superior in carry weight and modularity. Anything else is buyer masturbation.

>Glock 19

Not going to bash you one bit, a Glock is a good gun, I own 2 myself, and carry a 26 e'ry day. Throw some aftermarket parts in it, and it can become a great gun.

Congrats newgun, welcome to the brotherhood... is your friend.

Which news shud i look up tomorrow?

It's more accurate, it doesn't get BTFO by little bit of mud, it's more controllable.

Im a convicted felon from when i was 17 yrs old for a fire arm...dont know if i have any rights

You can get a sg 550.
Much better than an AR. I'm jelly.

>dont know if i have any rights
Britbongs have more rights than you do at this point

>It's more accurate

Myth.

>BTFO by little bit of mud

Outright lie.

You have to buy a safe to keep it locked up at all times. Have to get state approval to take it out. Can't buy ammunition. Must wait for state to issue you your allotment of ammunition. Can only be used at state approved firing events. Before hand you must attend a 5 hour safety lesson and a one hour per-crisis counseling session with a psychiatrist.

>Myth.
Not a myth, it's not that much accurate, but you can't deny that it defiantly is little bit more accurate.

>Outright lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

Aftonbladet, friatider, expressen.
Aftonbladet and expressen are 100% left but.. Still news

It sucks because i really changed my life around im not sum hoodlum anymore, wish i could take a mental exam and polygraph to prove, fuck...

Can I legally build an AR 15 in Bongland?

ill be looking tomorrow then

You're welcome

Cool, how are you gonna defend that family?

>mac tonight patch

That sealed the deal for me, good luck in the race war and your immigrant-slaying lunar tour

Bought several lowers. Have completed two rifles and have shit to cobble a third. Still have two lowers to go.

yeah i gess it comes from usa, no way a new one cost that less

how much do they cost in usa?

kek

Can someone link a guide on building an AR-15?

Actually, is it cheaper(on average) to make one over just buying one?

It's not lewd if bullets dont touch

this

I'm not American.

I was xuaht with a .22 pellet gun and I'm facing five years in Prison for owning a glorified BB gun.

Fuck the UK (only gum law wise).

>Can someone link a guide on building an AR-15?
There are figuratively a million websites dedicated to builds, and just as many YouTube videos walking you through the steps... However, to help you out, incoming infographics.

I've done both.

You absolute madman.

Poor fag

What's everyone's issue with modern (PSA owned) PTAC? I have one and it's great

Thanks my man. Saved em.