Tfw no Ripley gf

>tfw no Ripley gf

What went right

>tfw no Claire gf

Superior Breakfast Club girl

Thats the pleb choice man
don't be a pleb man

Was she actually considered "pretty" back in the 80's. To me she isn't pretty at all. How did she become famous honestly. The 80's had some pretty looking females too, so don't understand how exactly a tom boy looking flat ass got to be a sex symbol.

People with brown eyes scare the shit out of me. They creep me out. They don't look expressive they look dead.

w2c that timepiece?
gotta spend my bonus on something

>No ass

>he's not a leg-back man

disgusting

kill yourself

you realise robots and villains are often cast with blue eyes because it's considered the most soulless and void eye colour?

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus maximus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

Why do men think that anything that isn't a thong is granny panties?

literally negative ass

>dumb slut is butthurt that she has to wear granny panties in order to hide her collapsing roastie

sad t.b.h

>how to detect a mindless nigger 101

Sounds like something you just made up. You wouldn't happen to have dead poo eyes would you?

shave that shit you dumb slut

Amazing feet tho

>all these plebs bullying my waifu
Neck urselves

Do you think she would still quarantine me if it's me who got facehugged?

Luckily no. Green-eyed master race reporting in.

>cherrypick one photo where she doesn't have a resting bitchface and ugly curly hair

Fuck off.

>she played Ripley so she's always a tomboy

sudoku yourself

Where did I fucking call her a tomboy you dumb cunt

Show me where

She's an ugly whore with an insufferable resting bitchface that literally makes me want to vomit

>ugly curly hair
Delet
Why are you hanging around this thread if you hate her so much

To make dumb Ripleyposters know that they are not welcome on this board.

It's because dark eyes look bigger and inviting and bright eyes look smaller and less trustworthy. And yeah, Hollywood movies are very often cast this way, it's a much older trick than movies, just look at some classic paintings.

End yourself

OK bud
:^)

MOMMY

>tfw you have a Sigourney file of pictures

Same here lad
>tfw ive got almost 300 pictures

Bump foy waifu

>that bush hair

She's going to be in The Defenders

also black guy looks really creepy there and daredevil looks muscular as fuck maybe even buffer than the nigger wearing a leather jacket

Daredevil looking like top qt as always.

>the pathetic looking one of the cast is also the one with the pathetic show

>tfw u blend with the background

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Why does it look like the guy in blue was dressed by his mother?

ridley a cute.
a cute!

daisy ridley i mean! teehehe. no, seriously tho, siggy is a cute too! :3

Weaver is famous for portraying a character called Ripley, you twat.

Checked

Looks bretty gud for 67

Still would tbqh

:3

negative buttocks

I'm not even a footfag like that and even I can see the artistry. Nice.

Moar siggy feet pls

Thank you kind user

I will never understand how aliens is so shit compared to alien