Why is there such an underrepresentation of asians in the NFL?

Why is there such an underrepresentation of asians in the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkzlbC7MHgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is there such an underrepresentation of fit people in the USA

cause they're smart enough to not play american football

They weren't raised behind generations of football culture.

Asian here, I don't want my race to have any representation in that nigger sport.

They usually get educations for careers that better contribute to society.

t. Asian dicklets

Eugene Chung

t. DeMarcus Williams on Obamacare and other programs

They get weeded out in college with all the bullying of their small dicks when they go to the showers.

Just let the sport be 100% black at this point. This way nigs can keep kiiling each other off with CTE

asians are hesitant to play contact sports
they love sports with a net dividing the teams

parents are more likely to put them in extracurricular studies in mandarin or math than sports

they're racist, don't like associating with blacks
see themselves as physically weaker than other races, but superior mentally, even their olympic coaches say so

there was dat ngyuen, bills had a guy named wang, fujita count?

t. grew up in hongcouver

>reddit spacing

>they love sports with a net dividing the teams
>what is baseball (inb4hurrnotasportxd)
>grew up in hongcouver
Fuck off nigger

Develop later physically

Nice one, Achnad

>No one hasn't ever talked that Kinoshita dude who's WR for the Falcons just joined the practice team a couple years back.

The sport is growing in Japan and other asian countries soon we will have Heisman winner who's international and maybe from Japan.

I'll believe it when I see it

Christmas Bowl in Japan happened this weekend and there's alot of footage of good Jap players that many Div.I recruiters interested in giving scholarships there.

>many Div.1 recruiters interested in giving scholarships there
Yeah that proves nothing. They recruit everywhere around the world if they have to. Japan isn't special.

Already tried and it failed.

He sucked, Asian that good in football are QB, WR, Safeties, DL and Kickers.

>No one hasn't ever
nice edumacation you got there

Why thank you fellow Eurotrash

why any team doesn't use big fat and powerful sumo wrestlers?

You know remember Dat Nguyen

>Dat Nguyen wen't ballistic over Vikings to threatened them and the refs after Favre made one of the best TD's in the playoffs

Great times

Have you forgot Jarrod Hayne?

>WR
Huh

Because they have actual jobs and don't need to play concussion ball to escape poverty or they aren't football royalty that needs to have all their kids play it like almost all the white football players.

Wide Receivers

Are Pacific Islanders considered Asian?

Yes

Yet millions of Chinese play basketball and the Japanese and Koreans love baseball.

>You now remember Timmy Chang
That guy played in an easy conference.

Too small, weaker bones, poor eye sight. Would probably be a good QB.

Blacks have extra muscles and more quick twitch muscles.

>I don't want my race to have any representation in that nigger sport.
Too late user

I know a Vietnamese guy who is GOAT on Madden. I guess, he's the equivalent of Koreans who play LoL.

Younghoe Koo?

Sumo wrestlers would probably make good linemen.

>They usually get educations for careers that better contribute to society.
Like ping-pong, archery, badminton, diving?

At first I thought you said "driving" ... LOL

I think they would, too. The name of the game in sumo is weight transfer and I'd imagine that'd be very useful for a lineman to be a master of.

Not that I'm a sumo expert, but I've watched a few matches, and they look incredibly similar to what linemen do every play. The hand fighting, balance, and lower body strength would be very useful.

Is it Dat Nguyen?

then you should know that asians here love basketball
gtfo

Is this even a bit true?

I'm p. sure Eugene Chung and Dat Ngyuen are the only full blooded yellows to ever play

every other one was half or more of something else

Allah wills it.

I'm gonna say Dat was legit, but Fujita is a no go because he was a cockasian who was sold into an Asian triad family. Don't forget, you had Timmy Chang who broke (and I think still holds to this day) all major NCAA career passing records as a QB at Hawaii. He went to NFL Europe for a bit, got signed by the Eagles, but never took a snap during an NFL game. Went to the CFL for a few seasons. Cmon, you should know this, eh?

> Timmy, McNabb, and Kevin Kolb

Also, Hines Ward is half Asian.

My cousin woulda made it if he didn't tear his calf the first year of college then broke 2 toes the next year. He still lifts, but can't jog nor do calf raises.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkzlbC7MHgQ