Webm thread: Olympic Hype edition

Webm thread: Olympic Hype edition

I miss playing curling in haxball now.

Looks like I have no more winter webms...

Fuck. Gets me every time.

Who gives a shit about woman? Show us the competitions.

The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—
(1) when the flag is displayed—
(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;
(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and
(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.
(Pub. L. 105–225, Aug. 12, 1998, 112 Stat. 1263; Pub. L. 110–417, [div. A], title V, §595, Oct. 14, 2008, 122 Stat. 4475.)

meanwhile russia is kicked out of the olympics for drugging when the US and Canada has these beast women

Who could forget...

>filename

Yeah man! I can't wait for the Olympics!....

You can see right down her shirt

>you now remember the russia user that went through all the work to create gifs for the 2014 winter olympics

>team gb
Got a lot less attractive when I imagined her squaking "oi"s

who won?

wtf she's fucking perfect

You're thinking of NFL

Based Kasai.

>putin daughter
>angry leaf gurl is angry
it surprises me nobody already post the anime/cartoon version of this

It’s how sports broadcasting in the U.S. works and it’s even worse for the Olympics, where 50% of the time is spent on commercials, 25% on figure skating, 20% on annoying and pointless “human interest” stories and the remaining 5% on actual sporting events.

The last time an American Olympic tv broadcast was good, was the 1976 Montreal Summer Olympics, which was non-stop sporting events all day erry day.

I remember watching some Polack winning a medal in pole vaulting, something you’d NEVER see today even if an American won the medal, where all you’d get is a 10sec highlight of the event…

Used to be one could watch the Canadian broadcast (Detroit here) but the Canucks have become as retarded as the Americans when it come to the Olympics.

This.

In the Rio olympics they would cut to commercial... Only to come back with the score changed.

based chinks

but she's not yellow-skinned, she's obviously white-skinned

>tfw inadvertently started watching crashes in winter sports recently
>only found out the winter olympics are coming up because of this thread

Can't wait for the bant

Posting some of the ones I have
>tfw deathslope in glorious webm this time

>holds up an L before starting

Almost as if he knew

>will be all mud slimes in 10 yrs
It was fun GB. it was fun

nice

Fpbp curlwaifu :3

Do you have the gif of Kaitlyn Farrington at the medal stand?

I'm uhhh asking for a friend

mommy

This is what happens when your society caters to women

are these people handicapped or is this some odd variation.

I keep seeing that webm and I don't get it. He scored an goal with keeper out of position, up close and off the rebound. Are his reflexes impressive or what?

is she supposed to hit the sticks?

wtf I hate black people now

look closely at the teams playing

he scored on his own team then celebrated

holy shit this is anime

At some point there will be no difference between an actual game and a fake with two men swinging against nothing and someone editing in a little white dot for the ball.

no but avoiding them makes the travel distance longer

>This is what happens when your society caters to capitalists
FTFY

Nice tbqhwydtftsaw

>still wins bronze

>swn shoot you

Olympic gymnastics used to be about grace and elegance but then the US lobbied and changed it so that explosive bursts of acrobatics became the key point so that little American mutts could win.

How many legs and arms will get broken and snap out of place on live TV this Olympics?

the last two only had one death each if I remember correctly

mmmmm Danish mommy milkers

The capitalists are catering to women, as in most homes, it’s the wife/mother who signs the check to pay the cable tv bill and buy the products being shilled on tv.

This is why so many tv shows are shit nowadays and why EVERY tv show now has an annoying “family drama” sub-plot to keep the soccer moms watching.

classic autist leaf

I remember all the circlejerk around her, good times