ITT Movies only you've watched

No one ever speaks about Pandorum on here. Its pretty neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17kEXx1u-AE
youtube.com/watch?v=yOXZQtBsEAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate the 2015 quality drop so much.
Tfw can't discuss this masterpiece anymore

I saw that in a theater with the seats that wiggled. I wonder if those are still around anywhere.

Interstellar is the answer to Pandorum.

Ive seent it and the "horror" aside, it was a great flick, with a great ending, which raised the questions answered in Interstellar.

They still have 4D stuff like dbox.

It's the movie I watched when The Passengers was hyped

I wish they would have removed the aliens completely from Pandorum, and just made it a movie about people "adrift in space." It would've made a great psychological kind of space thriller, and the ending (which was great, imho) would've hit even harder.

It's better than it might look

>god...god's dead along with the rest of humanity

otherwise fun c sci fi horror

Yeah it's pretty comfy, and that German chick has rocking tits.

I watched this. It was way too long, but the ending was pretty decent.

there are no aliens in pandorum

infini

I fucking love Pandorum. It's a fascinating mix of space madness meets fucking killer mutants.

There's something so delightfully primal about humans engaging in melee combat with mutants.

I do think the twist at the end was a mistake, because I loved Dennis Quaid's character till that point.

Pandorum was fucking great. Antje Traue is a gem

I've seen it. It was eh.

The producers completely fucked up Pandorum. It was supposed to be a mystery too, letting the audience piece together what happened as Charlie Prince stumbled around the ship, but the producers mandated the repeated plot dumps throughout the story.

Basically: it got the Dark City treatment, killing all the mystery and tension.

I'm not banking on a director's cut ever coming out.

>ay dude my friend made the makeup for the orcs in lord of the rings and he is unemployed... wanna help him?
>say no more fám

>subterranean space elves

>TFW you mention an 'obscure film' once and will now have to put up with autistic threads about itbforbthebnext few months
I really fucking hate u plebfgts sometimes, especially you OP you faggot

>there are no aliens in pandorum
yea their is, shouldn't have been they should have been fucked up mutated humans but no their aliens brah

I can't believe not one of you has made an Oakland Raiders' fans' joke yet about the mutants.

infini is fucking great, I always tell people to watch it in these kinds of threads.

>infini
ok i'm watching it, I promise not to autisticly spam threads about it once done.

>they should have been fucked up mutated humans

Nigga thats exactly what they fucking were go re-watch the movie breh

no their not I'd like the idea that's what I first thought but no their from the planet, pls prove me wrong, I'd much prefer them to be mutated humans

they find all those opened passenger pods or whatever. they were all hanging out in the reactor. it was pretty obvious

they are in the bottom of the ocean, how the fuck are aliens going to get in

you are wrong. go watch it again.

its been a while since Ive seen it but doesn't Dennis Quaid eventually realize that some people woke up too early and spent 700 years living in darkness and eating each other but Dennis Quaid wakes up and fucks around for a few days every year the past 700 years and thats why he's 20 years older than everyone else in stasis

>they find all those opened passenger pods
yea as the people woke up the aliens killed them, some escaped, the aliens are some tribal group from the planet, how they got in? idk their strong af maybe they swam their, I do need to rewatch it but I distictly remember hoping they we're mutants and being definitively proven wrong, maybe psycho quaid says it not sure, meh re-watch time, unless you can actually remember a bit that says one way or the other. Some fgt in here just watched it for the first time, maybe they know

yea all true, but the others are not the people, that black cannibal is an example of the people, most would have died either from killing each other from quaid or just old age, doubt many kids r being born

>No one ever speaks about Pandorum on here. Its pretty neat.
only oldfags know about pandorum.

watch the movie again, all the humans were feed some sort of enzyme that accelerated adaptation/evolution to new environments.

cool I will, them being aliens was my only gripe with it, if I just missed it then good

It starts amazing, but the whole middle part is generic, boring action dogshit.

the action sequences were pretty weak but i liked the feeling of desperation it managed to confer

loved it. Sup Forums was obsessed with it when it first dropped on netflix

Pandorum is a perfect example of the most misleading trailer possible

It made it seem like people were being transformed into monsters somehow

I mean look at that poster. He's peeling off his skin

The real movie wasn't anything like that. And it was bullshit

nah, it was prutty great

Truthfully, I do wish it had followed through on its creepy-ass posters.

hated it. friends were watching it and we sat around making fun of it... "Like wow I bet they kill the rich banker next based on the fact that he's rich" and they did. Really boring movie.

don't watch kino with normies user, it rots your brain.

>Circle

Is it better than Triangle?

I saw this movie late night while scrounging through tv channels trying to find something to watch, and I was thoroughly surprised how much I enjoyed it. Good flick.

>Cube
>Circle
>Triangle

what else is shape kino?

The thin blue line?

Tetrahedron!

Sphere

Sphere is horrible. Don't watch Sphere

thats what cube 2 should've been called, utter shit btw

>Sphere is horrible. Don't watch Sphere
now come on, its fun, its not...i mean to say its o...its kinda fun

Good shout.

Shut your cockhole
Sphere is a good movie

Give this decent direct-to-DVD flick a try. Avoid watching any trailers or looking up the plot, though.

Interstellar contains a tesseract.
Memes

I was playing Dead Space yesterday and it kept reminding me of this movie, it was underrated for what it was.

ballet is for women. lol stupid looking movie

Dead Space the game was 10X better than Pandorum the movie

To be fair, that poster is taken from the scene where he wakes up and has to peel his synthetic skin layer after sleeping in the pod for years

Well yeah, it's not a total lie
But it is deceptive
Just like the early trailers were they make it look like the survivors were "infected" or something and turned into something alien

No joke, after seeing the movie the little mutant child gave me fucking nightmares for weeks

This movie sucked, but it had some funny parts near the end.

>runs over titular monster man over and over until the sun comes up and he's a fine red paste smeared over a 20 foot stretch of ground
>"NO, IT CAN'T BE OVER. I WAS GONNA FUCK MY SISTERRRRR!"

Are you describing "Jeepers Creepers"?

Jeepers Creepers was kino as fuck, lad.

Plenty of threads here when this movie came out.

Not meming dubsboy
But Jeepers Creepers 1 was legit horror kino

The rest are shite
But the first one, kino

fuck ya'll both were great

>both
Are we at like fuggin Jeepers Creepers 6 or something?

both jeeper creepers were kino, that's a fact.

Fuck off everything following the scene where the Creeper attacks those two cops in the cop car is trash

>implying the scene where the Creeper unfolds his wing didn't scare the fuck out of you

>scene where they go to the old lady's house to ask for the phone
>"you two were alone?" "yeah, why?" "that's not my scarecrow."

>the panning shots of the abandoned factory at the end while "jeepers creepers" plays on the phonograph
>the creeper looking through Justin Long's hollowed out skull

Kino as fuck.

>implying campy trash will ever scare me

>9% on Rotten Tomatoes
What the fuck? It's not revolutionary or anything, but I thought this was some solid horror.

this was so comfy, spooky but comfy.

Nah

really? fuck, I liked the first 2, didn't know their was more, does jlong ever come back?

I'm getting deja vu; cant help but feel ive seen this somewhere; is the one where the twist is that the ship was in the ocean the whole time

ye

is this in the same universe as Cube?

is this geometry kino?

>come home for winter break from uni
>decide to go through the hundreds of movies on my dad's externals
>see movie called Pandorum and think it sounds interesting so I just watch it expecting sci fi shlock
>turns out to actually be decent
Was pleasantly surprised, especially by the satisfying ending.

Luke Evans just turned into my favorite faggot actor after watching this

i was really nonplussed by it as a kid but randomly remembered the premise one day so decided to give it a rewatch, fully expecting it to be hot garbage. low ant bee-hole i was actually spooked a couple of times. some of the acting really fell flat though. like full pelt sprinting tripping over directly onto its face flat.

Would have been way better without the mutants.

>that soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=17kEXx1u-AE

Fucking loved pandorum, it's got just the right amount of cheese.

Dude you're just fucking wrong and haven't watched the movie properly. The fact that the aliens are actually mutated humans isn't even subtle, it is a pivotal plot point of the movie.

for all pandorumbois out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOXZQtBsEAo

I remembered this film while reading the matrix reboot news

i think its far superior to matrix

This was one of the most generic, uninspired, boring and plain waste of time movie I've ever seen.

I did watch it at the time, and was really into that shit, but I thought it was an inferior Dark city and Matrix, tho lots of ppl seemed to love it

i would rank em dark city > matrix = 13th floor

matrix was a game changer in effects and had a higher budget, but the sequels tarnished its legacy

No. Quaid as a young pilot undergoes Pandorum (space psychopathy) and starts playing god with the rest of the crew, tweaking their vitamins and genetic modifiers which were created to make adjusting to life on the new planet easier. He does this for about 20 years then goes back into cryo for 700+. When he wakes up the recent survivors are being hunted by the offspring of those who were woken up 700 years ago, who slowly went kill crazy after being forced to fight, kill, and eat each other to survive.

This is all literally explained in the fucking movie.

I remember expecting to be scared at the exact moments they were pulling off some scary shit and still ended up almost shitting my pants

>the sequels tarnished its legacy
i'm talking at the time, their were no sequels, we thought they'd make a prequel, I mean what do you do after your MC becomes all powerful?, simpler times

kewl, glad we clarified that

Watched this it's not bad as far as horror movies go and the plot twists kind of okay.

>Boris Vallejo is 76
>he will die in your lifetime

I will have only thousands of faps to his art to remember him by.

Christ don't remind me. God bless you heavy metal magazine giving me many faps.