Diddy, Kaepernick are serious in their efforts to buy the Panthers

sports.yahoo.com/sean-diddy-combs-serious-buying-carolina-panthers-colin-kaepernick-playing-big-role-plans-193513977.html

Will they change to "the Kangz?"

Niggers belong in cages

>niggers

Can they just fuck off back to Africa already?

Seriously, imagine if they spent all this money on making a place back in Africa for blacks that's "free of evil white racism".

Instead these stupid fucks want to waste it on a sports team in a league that's going down hill and will only get worse with some SJW jigaboos owning a team.

Or the Black Panthers.

Name LaVar Ball the HC please

Why the fuck would Richardson sell to them?

Diddy should do a full 90's revival on that franchise. Moments of silence every game for B.I.G., Faith Evans singing the national anthem, shiny jumpsuit Sundays.

Make em say ughhhh

Diddy should replace Newton with Kap

this will be the latest PR disaster for the league when owners opt not to approve the sale

screwed if they do.... screwed if they dont

when the other owners reject the sale, it'll be considered the most racist thing in america

Diddy would need to spend more than his entire net worth

if diddy is serious he will need partners i agree

crashing this league with no survivors

This seriously would take down the NFL, and I cannot wait for it to happen.

>implying the current owner would sell his crown jewel to a bunch of niggers.

michael jordan should just buy the Panthers and then just run for Governor while he's at it

From what I understand you can't own an NFL team if you own another sorts team. Kronkie gets away with it cause his kids own teams or some shit.

That's definitely not true
The last guy to buy an NFL team also owned a hockey team

Robert Kraft owns an >MLS team.

So does Kronke, Paul Allen, & Arthur Blank

Jaguars owner owns an EPL team also...

So yeah, unless the NFL doesn't consider soccer a sport.

>The new Rule allowed NFL team owner cross-ownership in another major league sports team if: (1) the other professional sports franchise was in the same city as the NFL team of the owner, or (2) the other league’s franchise was in a neutral city, meaning a city that is not currently occupied by an NFL team and is not characterized as a potential NFL city.[

Allen also owns the Trail Blazers, in the NBA.

Ah thank you for the clarification. So Jordan could own the Panthers

that rule doesnt exist anymore

LMAO racists getting BTFO again. Trump has ruined them beyond repair

Might force him to sell for being a racist like the Clippers owner a few years ago

Probably only major sports

Kaepernick just keeps on winning.

Nobody can bring that man to his knees.

we've had threads about this already. his wealth actually isn't the limiting factor, but I have to guess that his criminal history will dissuade the other owners from welcoming him as a partner.

Diddy will have major problems buying the panthers. Even after any financial issues he needs to petition 31 people so see if he can be allowed in this country club. And he won't be because the NFL wants a face behind each franchise so they can pretend the NFL is family run with family values. P Diddy's face does not fall within that model.

well irsay and haslam can still own a team so not really sure how they could use that defense with diddy. Unless they pin biggies murder on em

Falcons fan here, can't wait to see Carolina turn into the official dindu team. Imagine being a white Panther fan and tuning in to get lectured about your racism every Sunday. Massive keks

if you looked at his criminal charge history, it's pretty nasty.

>implying the owners that Kaepernick tried suing would vote him into the country club that is the NFL ownership

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually just looked it up and it doesn't look too good, but if jimmy haslem is allowed to make football decisions, then why shouldn't anyone else? lol

Panthers are my team. If they did this, I would legitimately never watch another NFL game.

Whatever happened to master p? For a number of years he was by far the richest rapper

The Pegulas own the Bills and the Sabres

Robert Kraft owns an MLS team and basically the entire Israeli Football League.

they should just let this nigger play already so he can get exposed what what he is a shit QB

I'm guessing the next owner will be another jew. unfortunately right now only a quarter of NFL owners are jews, so they are dangerously unrepresented.

What about Gerry Reinsdorf

Owns both the Bulls and the White Sox

Why are people so upset about this? If they want to buy a team then more power to them, it's a hell of a good investment.

Of course they have nowhere near the capital required so they'd be only a small minority owner most likely

They don't have the money. Plus, signing kap would be retarded. They already have cam Newton, who is way better. But yeah, won't happen anyway. Panthers are 2.3B and will be valued even higher. They don't have anywhere near that much money.

95% chance this doesn't happen but I'm praying for that 5%.

How much do you want to bet that they change the name to the Black Panthers?

They won't let Mark Cuban buy a football team but Diddy and Kapernick can?

I think it means a sport that actually generates lots of revenue. American MLS barely pays the bills to keep up its landscaping.

Pretty sure here in Minnesota our NBA owner also owns the local WNBA team, and no one cares because it's the fucking WNBA. Just like I'm sure he could also own our local sub-minor league baseball team

>Newton and Kaepernick competing for the starting spot
How is Newton going to compete with one of the fucking owners?

That makes more sense than calling a team the Panthers and making the logo a panther with black fur. That's a very uncommon color for a panther.

I want a team to sign kaep just so I can watch defenses lay him out, watching kiko alonso destroy that faggot was incredible.

How is this white guy with a jew-fro suddenly a black guy.

He wore a dashiki while visiting poor Africans wearing shitty chinese t-shirts once

only biologists are referring to the genus when they talk about panthers. Everyone else is referring to black versions of leopards and jaguars.

Pantherz

We big ballin now

>his wealth actually isn't the limiting factor
Its certainly A limiting factor, a very limiting factor given if he liquidated everything he'd probably only have a third of the cash he needed to make a serious offer that would likely still get beat considering the people/families he's competing against have 9+ billion of their own money while being locals who are already minority(as in shares) owners

And back to OP, it's fucking hilarious how people bring up Curry or Kaepernick like they're even fucking remotely relevant in this, Curry's almost certainly a sub 100 millionaire and Kaep's less than that. They're drops in the bucket to the multi billionaires who are actually involved in this

Leverage dum dum

Because Haslem's worth over 4 times what Diddy is

Panferz

Very true, but the guy has 0 business owning a football team.

The NFL at the ownership level is more a multibillionaire country club than anything sports related, one of the reasons this Diddy shit is so fucking stupid, take away anything race or criminal history related and they'd look down their noses at him just for being a millionaire and not a billionaire, and they're the ones who have to approve a sale at the end of the day

Ya I agree its ridiculous and believe diddy has no real intention to buy a team. I just think its hilarious how much of a country club thing it is like you said. The browns could go winless for the next 5 years and nobody would step in.

This is unironically what the league should do to stay relevant. He should just go full old school WWF with it and try to start Black Panther vs Viking race rivalry. Instead of cheerleaders, have a bunch of female tribal dancers with spears and shit. This, combine with more Crabtree/Talib type chain snatching drama would get me interested in the NFL again.

Why do Conservashits vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

Honest question why have Bill gates and warren buffet done literally nothing good with their wealth?

These faggots are worth close to 200 billion$ between them yet all they've done is give some aid so africa can create more needy mouths to feed? Are you kidding me?

not even joking the money spent on aid to these poor ass african countries would go to better use owning an NFL franchise.

think of all the free shirts you could give away saying, "Carolina Panthers NFC Champs". or "Carolina Superbowl Champs" etc.

On the whole it would benefit society way more

Why do libtards vote against their own personal societal interests?

>MLB is currently getting the shit roasted out of the because they let Derek Jeter's group buy the Marlins when they can't even afford the roster's salary

think the NFL wants a scandal like that right now on top of the other shit they have going on?

>Seriously, imagine if they spent all this money on making a place back in Africa
Even blacks are smart enough to know that would turn out to be a shithole

They need to bring in a combination of lebron, curry and oprah if they are dead serious

it wont look bad if another buyer offers more than diddys group

dats racist

Does anybody actually believe that Diddy has anywhere near enough money to buy the panthers? He's worth close to a billion. The panthers will probably sell for between 1.5 and 2 billion. It's going to take a pretty significant investment from another party to get enough money just to let another guy be the face of the ownership group

Bill Gates literally eradicated polio

not at all but its a slow news day for me

Why in the world would the owners approve of someone like Kaep buying a team, even if it is just a very minor stake, who is also currently suing the owners?

Would Donald Trump buy the Panthers away from P Diddy?

I don't think he's allowed to at this time

Trump has been trying to buy an nfl team forever. The other owners don't want him in.

He's Egyptian, meaning he's African when it's convenient for him.

Aren't presidents banned from doing private bussiness while in office?

well yeah, but nobody cares about that law now.

Let's say he wasn't currently president. You think a majority of NFL owners would agree to let the guy who helped run a pro league into the ground purchase a team?

t. trump

>anthemkneel

While I understand and approve your argument, telling that to all the black folks around here will make the NFL looks like a hugely racist slave exploitation

>we NFL now
>black team, black planet
>empty stands
>WHITE PEOPLE SO RACIST!

>team in the middle of the Bible belt gets bought by the man that killed Biggie and Pac along with Kap

Cleanse it with fire

Paul allen owns the seahawks and the portland trailblazers (and can get an 830 res @ dorsia)

Käpernick is unironically whiter than me

>buy team with an established black qb
>replace him with a mixed race shit qb
really makes me wonder

Blue is a very uncommon color for a lion

>tf
>tf

this is gibberish. the panthers are worth more than Diddy's entire net worth.

Is he? That'd be so funny. All Egyptians I know would call themselves either Muslims or Arabs.

>All Egyptians I know
Why would you know multiple Egyptians? kek