So can *literally* anyone stop us?

so can *literally* anyone stop us?

ring ring!

Why would you put emphasis on 'literally'?

Only the best teams in the world have a chance and I can't wait to see a titanic contest between City & Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG etc (I only include PSG because it would be entertaining as all hell)

could have just posted "no" lads

Leicester

lel

City would destroy Real at the moment

god every time I see that crest I cant help but think how fucking stupid it looks
I guess they were going for a less plastic, retro look but holy fuck this is just terrible

(You)

Sure would and I'd enjoy every minute of it.

Yes, (me)

This

Pep always did know how to humiliate Real

>tf
>tt

spot on

Waxtap?

calculated ploy to knock out napoli

Literally no one

Man City vs Bayern or Juventus would be destroyed. There are no good defensive tactics at LaLiga and Premier. (Also they defeated Napoli just because it hasn't any defense at all)

Thanks for the laugh, amico.

Don't worry, I'll laugh when you will be nullified at the world cup.

Not even Mitre can stop you.

Right back at you. Oh wait...

Have fun, for like 2 days. Please remind me how many titles you won.
From our side we finally changed president and we have a lot of good young players. So please have fun in Russia for 3 matches and then fuck off

It's amazing how salty you are. It's been like a month already. Move on.

Whoopsie someone don't know how to respond I see. We'll see how it will end

Jesus Christ man. Fine, I'll play with you, you needy child.
>Have fun, for like 2 days.
Oh speaking from experience? I'm sure you had a blast in South Africa and Brazil.

Zzzzz boring

>defend tactics

Weren't Man United and Spurs the two best defenses in the CL group stages?

>scoring 0 goals against sweden

City will probably lose to someone like Everton at the back end of the season where he plays the under-7s to rest everyone for the champions league and they'll be a hundreds of POOP EXPOSED threads.

I'll be making one desu, almost did for Lestah last night. Good thing I didn't

>put farm team
>almost exposed

I was really really hoping we met Poop again desu.

Well, in the semis I guess... after he gets there by beating Basel and Waxtap.

>newfag wanker who needs to fuck off
>algerian autist on a proxy
pick one and own up

Also city may progress far in CL this year, meaning later stages of league matches when squad is stretched, there are really intense games to focus on and it becomes hard to take Burnley matches seriously the second leg against real at the bernabeu coming up. This season is definitely not over yet. More success breeds more problems too.

if only City had a manager with experience in playing in multiple competitions, year after year after year

Dr. Pep, I'm MCI!

Madrid, Juve, Barcelona, PSG, Bayern...

#rekt

He will have a +20 points lead in the EPL by March, so drawing to Watford and etc because lining up the C team before a CL game won't matter.

Learn English.

boredom

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pep Guardiola's Manchester City. Their tiki taka style is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the formations will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also HAL’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his style of play- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Pep and Man City, to realise that they’re not just dominant- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pep Guardiolo's Manchester City truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the intelligence in Pep’s existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, but until my last day as a coach, I will try to play from my goalkeeper” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pep Guardiolo's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Man City & Pep tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>never won against Italy except for that shitty european with shittyPellè

Learn to make Pizza.

My pasta is probably better than yours.