Scarface

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=958GzzqgWnw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQtUdZ5Afs
youtube.com/watch?v=ouIwsSmrjhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Out of all the women in fucking USA he chose to fuck his sister, man you don't dog your friend like this

Castro

on top of that, you dont even ask ur friends permission, or even give him a head up.

Jimmy Carter

This scene is pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=958GzzqgWnw&t

The Beard

Tony even told him his sister was off limits.

>not only is he Tony's best friend
>he also works for him
>knows how overly protective Tony is of her
>has been told several times that she is off limits
>fucks her and gets engaged without ever asking Tony
>never even mentions it to him
Pretty clear that while Tony was almost autistic in his overprotective attitude towards his sister, Manny was at the very least a fucking idiot if not a total dickhead for approaching it like this.

The approach was trash. Dead ass just have his sister come out right after you done rawed her well, and she looks damn proud. You don't do that.

This. They waltz out like it's totally cool with Tony even knowing his temper and overprotective nature. At the very least Manny was in the wrong for being too fucking stupid to see Tony's reaction from a mile away.

Manolo fucked up.

Tony's sister was the only thing pure in his life. With all the drugs and killing the only thing he had in his life to prove there was some hope was his sister.

He was Tony's best friend, he didn't understand just how far he had really gone.

All things condiered Mel went out like a boss.

Earlier in the movie hes banging some much hotter blonde, why the fuck did he have to go and marry Tonys ugly, afro haired sister?
This also desu

Not only did he fuck Tony's sister, Tony had been trying to get a hold of him all day because of the Sosa situation. He's the head of security and you're not around because you're fucking my little sister? Fuck that dude I would have killed him twice.

Didn't Manolo hear the fucking soundtrack music every time Tony looked at her?

Seriously though, the close-up on Tony's eyes with the crazy music was right out of a soap opera. Otherwise such a great movie.

Manolo was pretty creepy and not worthy so Tony was within his rights.

Anybody ever had a friend give them the okay to date their sister? Its weird.

>Anybody ever had a friend give them the okay to date their sister? Its weird.
I'd have to be head over heels for a friend's sister to even consider asking that of them. I've had friends ask for my permission to ask out my sister before, and while I've never really been bothered by it, I completely get why somebody else might.

Hispanic > white women

Not Gina tho. She is too negrita looking with that ugly nappy hair

Manolo fucked up and should've known better, even doubly so because Tony had been under a lot of stress and was going over the edge of late
Still though had he survived maybe they could've survived the attack

kinda agree. I do like latinas in general

Manny was wrong to not listen to Tony given he knew how much of murderous autist he was like said. That being said Tony is an idiot for not wanting Manny his main bro to be with his sister given he's not a bad dude.

Tony just stole Frank's girl while seizing power. Manolo betrayed Tony's trust. Tony and Manolo had the same weakness for a woman that belonged to their boss.

Manolo got Angel killed while distracted by a woman. It wouldn't have worked out in the same way that Tony's relationship wasn't working out.

Gina repeatedly insists that Tony is in love with her but it was her that went after a guy like Tony at the nightclub and then Tony's closest friend. Tony didn't want her to be with a guy like him much less actually with he himself. Gina was the one that idolized Tony.

Also, Columbians are the worst.

Scarface is true kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQtUdZ5Afs

this scene is what breaks the movie. Its not that hes evil or crazy that leads to his downfall, its that he doesnt want to murder children. So the lesson of scarface is that he wasnt brutal enough

But that's a realistic lesson. True kino as said.

YOU KNOW WHAT A HASSA IS?

Tony what did joo do

nope

the music is great in this scene

after this scene and the montage that follows the movie falls apart

Cuba

He got a little out of order

>ya insulted him alitte bit

>tfw will never have enough balls to be pissed off enough while I'm shot and dying to tell my killer to go fuck himself

>That being said Tony is an idiot for not wanting Manny his main bro to be with his sister given he's not a bad dude.
This although I think Tony was so hooked on coke by that point that he probably thought Manny was plotting against him too.

All De Palma movies are an hour too long.

fuck you. untouchables isnt even 2 hours

It wouldn't matter anyway. Even if Tony survived that attack, Soza would just send more guys until he was dead.

This. He was doomed the second he didnt bomb that car

Tony wanted to be the only one who could fuck his sister. He was in the wrong.

Both of them. Tony shouldn't have capped his best friend, and Manny shouldn't have fucked the sister of a guy he knew was a violent psychopath.

COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOR TONY

Throughout the movie, any time childhood gets brought up, it's hinted that Tony's fucked up childhood led him to where he is.

>immigration officer asks about Tony's facial scar
"Iss from when I was a kid. You should see tha otha kid."

>Tony sees Gina for the first time in years
"Lass time I see you, you look like a BOY."

>While talking, Gina brings up their dad
"He's gone."

>Elvira says Tony would be a terrible father, even if she COULD have his children
"FFFFFUCK YOU!" *chimps out*

If anything, the reason that Tony didn't carbomb those kids is because kids are the only thing in the world he sees as innocent.

Yo they were Cuban b.

JEW VANNA FUK ME TONI?

Tony saw Manny as a womanizer and didn't want his sister to just be another roasty

The pineapple
youtube.com/watch?v=ouIwsSmrjhU

>you can watch people being cut up with chainsaws but just don't say the word "pussy"

the columbians

this they were the ones that triggered that satanic eye stare

>you fucked up

>implying they show people being cut up with chainsaws

I always thought it was so cheap and so noticeable how one scene when the chainsaw is right by the guys face the edge is blunt and i think when hes done cutting him up its sharp again

Scarface for his weird incestuous feelings

>didnt get it

tony was autistic
many did nothing wrong

manny took it too far
tony did what was right

Manolo.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

There's also the scene where Manny gets slapped while Tony hangs out with a little boy.

Tony has a soft spot for kids in general

Tony's mom for letting him diisssssstroyyyyy heerrr