Do you play Sup Forums related video games?

Do you play Sup Forums related video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzzS3R0Wp5s
youtube.com/watch?v=TxJi8BGMUj8
eu4lanparty.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7poLeIGC9QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWW2 is the new grand stragety game to play.

Finns are Dwarfs
Russians are Greenskins
Sweden is Skaven

Not anymore

hahahaha wtf have you even done in those 110 years

I hope that Catalonia is your vassal, user

>any Total war
>Grand strategy
Vicky 2 is the one to go for.

I'm waiting for the new CK2 DLC to appear and pirate

Colonizing and minding my own business.

ck2 is fun game!
youtube.com/watch?v=XzzS3R0Wp5s

yes

bump

I play with your mom

I played this almost exclusively for a while, because my pc as too slow for fps and because this is an incredibly addictive time-sink.

this

Which one should I play? All my Sup Forums related games are carribean trading simulators

Kek

Tradewings?

Eu4 is the easiest, yet still deep. HoI4 is there if you want to win WWII in your first campaign.

>always play as Italy in HoI3
>I killed UK in limited war in every possible way
>now I am focusing on total sudaca removal
>in the end, Italy always wins

what's a nice caribbean trading simulator?
I really like the Tropico series but the trade in those is super simple

ck2 is great

THIS VICKY 2 IS THE BEST GAME ON THIS SHITTY PLANET

Port Royale games are my first pick usually
I've heard good things about Winds of Trade but I've never played it
as said the Original tradewinds is very good

EU4 is the entry level.

The development thing makes no sense though. Should automatically develop provinces over time

If you don't like mana, try MEIOU and taxes mod.

For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!

What's the story?

It's an overhaul mod. youtube.com/watch?v=TxJi8BGMUj8

>Wasting time on an autism simulator

I could only stomach EU1 and EU2, especially given the fact that both were pretty much the same game. Any subsequent installments were chock-full of redundant mechanics prone to data overflow on a level that made the world screw itself over without player's help.

Call me a pleb but civilization V got me into my major and into studying the Middle East. This led me to study abroad in Morocco..... all because I liked the camel archers and the Berber Calvary of the Arabian and Moroccan civilizations

>POPs that do nothing
>economy that can't be influenced
I like Vic2, but it is not as deep as the players pretend

Of course habibi

yes but I'm not very good haha

thank you

I'm such a brainlet that I can't eu4.
I want to speed up relations with vassalized countries so that I can annex them, but revolts happen all the time in other parts of my cunt.

You probably do something wrong. Revolts aren't that common most of the time.

My doing my first game as Indian nation started as Bengal, main goal was to take Samarkand for that achievement so now I dont have to worry about that.
Dunno what to do now though, expand to asea for my income or try to weaken Ming (no Mandate of Heaven DLC), or push through India and into Middle-East.

I only play total war.

Multiple in Serbia and a few in Albania. Need more tax for more infantry or more stability. Both would be good.

:)

Why does
>Imperatrix
sound so hot?

You should rise autonomy in newly conquered provinces and make them your core.

>Roman ideas

By core do you mean of the same faith? Conversion in moldova is taking a long time.

It still has the deepest internal politics and economy in a strategy game, excluding dedicated, heavier sims like Capitalism and the like. Most games abstract it into a simple +gold and -unrest, Vicky has a whole bunch of underlying, interconnected mechanisms that output those and can be toyed with at some level. It's historically railroaded to some degree (techs changing supply, ideological shifts) but you can speed up and delay the processes and have to account for technology potentially tanking prices.
It's far from ideal, but it's still a step up from what all the other games offer. Too bad Vicky 3 will never happen.

What mod mate?

What? That's the vanilla feature.

VENERATE THE IMMORTAL EMPEROR

Would The Age of Empires series be considered Sup Forums related video games? If so, then yeah

>gaps

Heretical

Yes

>Eu4 shitters
Play liquoria 2

I didn't recognize the tax area in the overextension tab

*builds liquor factories*
*becomes the #1 world power*
So this is the power of grand strategy......

>fucking mana

Well I don't know about that I just googled that pic.

M&B is enough Sup Forums related game?

I'm bored with EU.
I'm either going to get into vicky or legit buy eu4 to play whatever that mod /vg/ spergs about is.

Thoughts on talex aka r and i?

>talex
I had to google that, he's an avatarfag or a tripfag or something?
I don't really go to the general, people are too elitist for me there and have little interest in talking about the games on my level.

TURKISH MEN ARE W&B

>Orthodox Iceland
I want a story behind this

>be orthoDOG
>invade iceland

Man I don't know, it has prolly something to do with steppniggers converted to orthodoxy, they invaded scandinavia and converted them, then the scandinavian went independents and invaded and converted iceland, then iceland got independent.

I let them be as they didn't bothered me and that I was glad enough to have saved the future by taming the eternal anglo, and I was more worried about the pooloo debording at the east.

Yours is bigger than mine.

What went wrong

Overextension clearly.
It makes your revolt risk ho crazy.

I know right, i was just ironic, note that it was one of my first EU4 experience, and yet after 50 hours on France, i was still confused with a lot of things.

It's really nice to see, how did it end ?

Pic related, i had a lot of luck.

Ended in this:

Not really related, but your version seems pretty old.

Did you actually exterminated Ottomans ?

>one of my first EU4 experience

And also the fact that i hated to play in a version in which i don't have the DLC, that's why i'm still basically playing in 1.19.2.

Not to mention that there is plenty of exploits that can help a lot.

TWW2 is ribbish normie scum.
They should do medieval 3 finally

Yes. Those fuckers are but a small hinderence to the glorious French army.

eu4lanparty.com/
Did anyone watch this?

>exploits
I know none of them, sadly :(
I sit on my ottoman WC right now

Dwarfs are 98% Jews tbq

I only play weeb games, not that made in west garbage.

Sengoku Rance is sort of Sup Forums related...

I'll get back to that one after I'm done with Kamidori. Not really Sup Forums related though.

Somehow, i still have the save, but idk if i'd be able to exterminate them and reform the RE, i have only one century left.

Pic related is how i managed to revoke the Privilegia by 1600, with a single exploit.

Reman also made a video about all exploits in 1.19.2 : youtube.com/watch?v=7poLeIGC9QA

Just Total War and Civ V, if they count. Paradox games are too boring to me, and lack a goal. Also, I needs to see units doing the pew pew.

>ottomans
>strong
Pick one and only one!

>Empire of Brittany

Fucking disgusting

B-But they can into California, what do ?

I hate the fact that somehow Ottomans have started to colonize. Did they ever do anything like that? I don't know, but I think it just looks really fucking weird.

>not calling constantinople miklagÄrd

Didn't think of it. fuck

I was going for Empire of Francia but I got the custom one possibility first.

?

Idk, once they go further than Suez Canal, they start to colonize Asia or Pacific islands somehow.

It is not very surprising, i once saw PLC getting somehow a PU over Russia, i insta RQ that one.

lmao

Is that on Ironman mode? How did you survive early game as Byzantium?

Yes, but I didn't do it as byzantium. I did it as France.

That's cheating.

>Medieval 3

Europe is overplayed

Well, I did the cheevo with byzantine too, in which you take anatolia.