BATMAN Unlikely To Begin Production Until 2018; Ben Affleck Announces Rehab For Alcohol Addiction

What went wrong?

comicbookmovie.com/batman/the-batman-unlikely-to-begin-production-until-2018-ben-affleck-announces-rehab-stint-for-alcohol-addiction-a149628

>alcohol
>addictive
pick one

i thought alcohol was haram

That's why he's going to rehab, he wants to officially convert to Islam.

if he did I bet it would be good for his career. token muslim casting for any movie

I remember being a kid

>older Affleck is a depressed, worn-out alcoholic
>younger Affleck is a weird, hairy, rapist

Where did Timothy and Chris go wrong?

But the guy who plays Deathstroke says filming starts around May. He said it last week. God damn Ben Affleck is such an annoying asshole it's nothing but drama with him.

*teleports behind you*
heh, sorry kid.

But seriously, alcohol isn't addictive. Addiction doesn't even exist, it's all to do with the strength of the person. Weak people climb on the "addiction" band wagon to blame anything else but themselves for their problems.

Ben was a mistake.

google "delirium tremens"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good thing based Mel's on hand for support.

Can they please fire Affleck?

>delirium tremens
Yeah it's not real, sorry kid.

Just another fake "illness" that addicts convince themselves they have, the power of the mind is a crazy thing.

alcohol isn't physically addictive. ben is just a weak minded pussy.

Just cast Matthias Schoenaerts as Batman already.

This person's just trolling to be a bitch and stir up shit.

what's the definition of being addicted to alcohol
like 10 beers a day?

RIP

you absolute edgelord faggot

Its the power of the mind, sorry to break it to you. Did you know theres Buddhist monks who can heat themselves ontop of mountain peaks so they dont need thermal gear? It's the same thing. Crazy world.

>those dc movies were so bad it drove him into alcoholism

Too fucking funny.

HE ANNOUNCED HE COMPLETED THE REHAB

FAKE NEWS

Kind of agree with this. I'm an alcoholic bc I'm depressed and my life has been shit since I can remember. He's a famous Oscar winning actor/director milionaire. He has zero reasons to be a drunk.

Keep talking outta your ass, bub. If you don't have a PhD on psychology then your opinion isn't worth shit.

Damn BVS was so shit it drove Ben to crippling alcoholism.

And he's Chad

>bub

Literally have an "alcoholic" agreeing with me. Sorry lad, it's sad that you believe addiction exist. Sorry.

:^)

THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK

Exactly chad shouldn't be depressed enough to drink everyday. Hell I didn't start drinking heavily till my depression kicked in. Before that I rarely drank and never back to back nights.

>be Ben Affleck
>do Daredevil
>get raped by critics
>years later
>get a chance to redeem himself playing batman in the first movie where batsy and supes are together
>even says this time hes gonna get it right
>get a fucking divorce
>movie is raped by critics
>besides chills and people thirsty for (you)s in a mongolian imageboard no one likes it
>makes a cameo as batman again in suicide squad
>raped again
>write direct and star in a movie of your own
>flops
>in the next months leave director chair and is constantly reported that you dont even wanna be batman anymore
>justice league shaping up to be another mess
>lego batman did everything better

I would be alcoholic too desu

How do we save Ben from the capeshit trainwreck?

>his brother stars in acclaimed movies and wins Oscars
>Ben wastes his time in front of green screens dressing like a bat and getting critically panned

>your body literally rejects alcohol

>i want more

>body rejects alcohol

how hard can it be not to drink? just don't drink

>Spending $6 on a beer that just makes you fat
>not spending $3 on a mountain dew that has free refills

and they call me childish

As someone who gets withdrawals if I go without a drink for more than ~12 hours, you know nothing about biology.

I don't know why this is particularly surprising. He's an alcoholic, has had treatment in the past, and just went through a really messy break up followed by a critical ravaging of two of his major films. No fucking wonder he relapsed.

>Hell I didn't start drinking heavily till my depression kicked in.
Stop drink and deal with your problems, easy as that

Bam Margera should be Nightwing or Robin. He could walk onto set with black eyes and they could work it into the story. I am sure the kids would love a skateboarding superhero.

I can't believe Zack Snyder drove Ben Affleck to alcoholism.

I can. His movies fucking suck. You kinda have to laugh at Ben Affleck for accepting the role in the first place. He had to have seen 300, Watchmen, or Man of Steel.

Make Bam an OC and name him The Earth Rocker. Give him seismic powers.

>I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do
>co-parent
what a
C U C K
U
C
K

they should just use this and make the next batman movie about getting over venom addiction, they can film him during his sessions and slap a bat costume on him later with cgi

Why does a Lazarus Pit heal the Joker but not get rid of his fucked up white and green pigmentation?

Bruh look at this dude

>complains because WB is rushing things
>complains because they can't rush it soon enough
i swear you mouse niggers

>this particular thing dosent exist because i havent experienced it
i bet you think sex is a myth also

Just let her be, Ben. Raise the kids and just have a cordial relationship. You can't get back together.

It's Mamoa's fault

>going to rehab for addiction to a legal substance
JUST

>co-parent

Irresponsible of him. Everyone knows white boys can't handle strong drink.

It means we are going to stay together for the kids but I need to fuck other people. Her role has been reduced to Co-Parent. Ben should have just stayed a bachelor into his 50's like Clooney

I sense a little bit of fear from ben from this picture. Like "Jen said I need to be home by 930" type shit. Mamoa seems absolutely euphoric

DC just can't get a break, at least they can put on make up though

alcohol detox is actually more dangerous than heroin

t. nurse

>he fell for the sex meme

In BvS Alfred warns Bruce about his changing attitude which includes alcoholism. Ben has gone through a divorce AND alcoholism to become Bruce Wayne through and through. This is how you make the perfect Batman movie and Ben deserves all the respect in the world!

Affleck played George Reeves, tragic alcoholic Superman actor. Becomes tragic alcoholic Batman. Pottery.

You talking about the shit tier belgian ale?