MINNESOTA WILD @ OTTAWA SENATORS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

should be good.

Eric Staal 3 point night, don't even respond that I'm a wizard either after it happens

redpill me on Duchene.
was the trade worth it?

You should see how long you can put 3 limbs in the Rainy River before you succumb to hypothermia

what is with the lines on the Ottawa coache's face???

Consensus appears to be he got glassed in a bar fight.

Most people call them scars

pretty badass tbqh

uh oh
is Stalock getting worn out?

One goal game GG no re

Current answer is no.

Even if he was playing as well as Turris, it still wasn't worth the extra year.

Lol

2 more to go

STAAL
C
O
R
E
S

I'd wager to say no. Not only has he not contributed shit to the Senators since moving, the Avalanche are having a much better season with him gone.

kek
so all the hubbub about him was for nothing

pretty ded crowd

>Home team having a mediocre season
>People stop going to see the team
Happens to every team in every sport, with exceptions for really historical ones like the original 6.

Which is the best team in the NHL, for someone who wants to be a fan of a team that is always loser, pathetic, without any championship rings, without any Stanley Cup, and that lives under the shadow of a super successful and very popular team of the Major League Soccer (MLS)?

an NHL team so bad that people do not even pay attention to it, even when the MLS season ends

even when the Wild suck the X is pretty packed.

>NEVER AGAIN

there's butts in seats as far as I can see, but the mouths connected to those butts aren't making much noise

>dont sell out ECF games
The arena is an hour drive from Ottawa and jewnyk still makes you pay $20 to park on a grass field. He also just pissed off everyone with how much of a shitbag he is.

>muh original 6
Chicago had shit attendance when they were garbage and detroit cant even half fill the lower bowl.

>detroit cant even half fill the lower bowl.
in a brand fucking new arena, no less.
that was just embarrassing to see

>wanna know how I got these scars...?

Yeah but look at the Leafs, Bruins, Habs, and Rags, all still able to fill a stadium despite not winning a cup in years.
And it doesn't change my point that poor season = poor ticket sales

Minnesota tbf

>look mom I posted it again

>Giving that old bait fresh (you)s

>thinking he'll stop either way
How gnu r u

>weak call
>ensuing ppg
shocked desu

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

The primary problem isn't the commute, or the parking fees, or the owner. It's that government workers aren't sure if they will get a paycheck the next payday due to a catastrophic payment system.

When the majority of your middle class population can't afford to go to games thanks to uncertain payment, you aren't going to have good attendance. Melnyk's comments just make the situation worse without understand the why.

BEEF

STEWART SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSS

>net is disturbed
>not an immediate whistle

#justNHLrefthings

God dammit Ceci

CAPTAIN KOIVU SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FINLAND
I
N
L
A
N
D

wew

NATE MOTHERFUCKING PROSSER SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

Happy for Prosser. I swear that dude is made of tungsten. He takes big hits or nasty crosschecks every game it seems. Certainly an improvement over quincey.

I'm seriously considering getting his jersey
he's my favorite Wildman

>giving up back to back goals to D players that never score
Well done Kanata

BRODIN
SCAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

FUCK OFF OTTAWA AND REFS

No way

HAHAHAHA YEAH

Yeah that was obviously not goalie interference. No complaints here. Well except the fact that I'm still a snes fan

I don't know what else I expected but blatant refpuck against the Sens to ensure we can't make the playoffs.

Id get Coyle if it was up to me. He fought McLeod when Roy tried to goon it up at the end of getting blown out.

SALT
A
L
T

I like Prosser because he gets cut from the team, twice, then comes back like he never left and plays solid D that we desperately need

>also HE SCAAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSS

>say that isn't interference
>salt
?

>Yeah that was obviously not goalie interference. No complaints here.

sounds pretty sarcastic to me family

Nah I just hate being a snes fan

soon your troubles will be over

Retard

no u

>too many men

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Too Many Men On The Ice Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Wait Your Turn Like Nigga Count Your Players Haha

>snus

There it is!

STAAAL SCORES NUMBER 2

c..could this tripfag be right...?

close

GG Ottawa