Is Mike one with alcohol?

Is Mike one with alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eawYBbP6zfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.No. the red nose who had give him away.

He went to detox last week.

>tfw he unironically coughs up blood

>filed a re:view and 2 best of the worsts
>it's been 9 days and we've seen nothing of them

What's taking them so long?

>"b-but muh editing"

It doesn't take that long to edit a few fatasses sitting there talking.

Couldn't Red Letter Media hire extra help with shooting and editing their regular shows? I mean, their editing is nothing special and can be replicated by a trained individual.

This is what a lot of YouTube celebrities do - they hire help so they can provide more awesome content. RLM produces what, 2 or 3 episodes per month?

Fans are giving them $16,000 a month. Yet their incredibly tiny business hasn't grown or increased production whatsoever! Even before Patreon they made content at the same rate.

I guess my question is. Where's the money going exactly? Why doesn't Mike invest money back into the product?

Mike doesn't like movies.

>Fans are giving them $16,000 a month.

This is split between 4 or 5 people though, if it's not for general maintenance of the studio and props and equipment and stuff.

>I mean, their editing is nothing special and can be replicated by a trained individual.
Mike and Jays editing is literally the thing that makes RLM stand out from other content creators. It's also the part they clearly enjoy the most so why would they turn that over to some random nobody who would almost definitely do a poor imitation.

>Fans are giving them $16,000 a month.
And those fans also know what they're getting in return for that amount.

>Even before Patreon they made content at the same rate.
Haha oh hi, newfag. Apparently you don't remember back in the early Half in the Bag days, where that show was literally all they did and we only got one or sometimes two of those a month and nothing else.

>This is split between 4 or 5 people though
No it isn't. It's split between 3: Mike, Jay and Rich.

>it's a I demand quantity over quality episode
Perhaps the Nostalgia Critic would be more to your liking. He cranks out a video on schedule every week and they in no way have grown stale and repetitive

this picture says it all

>Yet their incredibly tiny business hasn't grown or increased production whatsoever!
How new are you to their content? Because they have grown quite a bit over the years actually.Mo More sets, more shows, more variety. They could have gone the Nostalgia Critic route and just made the same thing week after week but were smart enough to shake things up so it didn't get stale.

youtube.com/watch?v=eawYBbP6zfs

Maybe my favorite episode of BotW

I want Mike to ravage my holes!

Yes, there's no way Mike or Jay could train an experienced video editor. Impossible!

Why would they hire someone else if they enjoy doing it themselves? Because of you personally?

So can you just not read?

>their editing is nothing special and can be replicated by a trained individual.
No it really can't.
Their editing is very personal to their craft and a large part of their humor.

Yikes. Seems like the RLMIDF has arrived. Sorry for suggesting that Mike could maybe hire an extra employee to help with their obviously arduous editing process. I'm literally Satan!

Why does Mike like interracial relationships so much?

epic.

>damage control: engaged

>their editing is nothing special
It is though. Even in the Plinkett reviews Mike's editing shines when you compare them to any of the Plinkett knockoffs

Why do you use so many !

>anyone that doesn't share my opinions is a defense force
Or maybe you just sound like a dumb entitled twat?

he's a heavyset man from Wisconsin
He can drink basically all he wants

The best BotW episode is WotW ep 6.

>ywn give Mike your liver

Post Rich

I've started to think that Mike like interracial couples

I only have two pictures of Rich Evans....

Not sure why people hate the idea of it.
>hire editor
>have enough time to make three or four videos a month instead of .7
Do people just not want new content?

quantity =/= quality

>three or four videos a month instead of .7

February:
>Best of the Worst: Carnosaur 2, Skateboard Kid 2, Future Zone
>Starship Troopers re:View
>Best of the Worst: Plinketto 3
>Pre Rec: Abstract-mo-tron

January:
>Nerd Crew 2
>Half in the Bag: La La Land and Bye Bye Man
>Fuck You, It's January
>True Stories re:View
>Nerd Crew
>Mr. Plinkett Responds to Comments on his Video Commenting on Disney’s Star Wars Rogue One!

if they did anymore content the channel would go to shit, even the other stuff of pre rec is pushing it

I've actually really come around on Jack. He's kinda fun.

How do you know that?

Were RLM's videos SO much better years ago when they came out at a snail's pace? Have the modern videos suffered because they come out more quickly now?

>they have in no way gone stale or repetitive
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Doug Walker's content is pure shit now

>Can't tell if you're being sarcastic
Of course he's being sarcastic you fucking idiot.

Impressive. 10/10 bait.

he acts like he's one with many drugs, not just alcohol, that's why he's so great

The skits are far less elaborate now. It's more about the review than their weird gorilla suits and shit.

I dunno which I prefer though.

>The skits are far less elaborate now
That's because they do multiple other shows now. The Half in the Bag skits used to be more elaborate because it was the only thing they did. Most people complain about how they don't care about the skits anyway so I don't blame them for scaling it back.

>Most people complain about how they don't care about the skits anyway
Those people appear to be fuckwits. This last episode of hitb is a good example: the reviews were bland pointless nothing. The comedy, lackluster as it was, was the only thing that made it watchable

Half of those don't count as real videos.

Why? What counts as a "real" video?

Where's the Kong BOTW

Jack makes BotW work because he cuts the silliness of Mike and Rich. He's also pretty funny.

Hello darkness my old friend.

APOLOGISE

>Why doesn't Mike invest money back into the product?

But they (Mike, Jay and Rich) ARE the product, no amount of fancy editing and increased production budgets can replace a personality.

Who gives a shit? It's theirs. You see more money in their videos than in any of yours, doug.

what did they mean by this?

STUCKED